World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
NFL Football - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: NFL Football (/Thread-NFL-Football)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: NFL Football - Maz - Aug. 30, 2008

yep he is pretty carp
like he always was =)

RE: NFL Football - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 30, 2008

FOOTBALL THIS WEEK

[Image: brett-favre-mouth-open1.jpg]

[Image: packers_chicks.jpg]

[Image: t2.favre.rodgers.si.jpg]

[Image: 2075685312_6731848264_o.jpg]

[Image: 2006-08-10-rodgers.jpg]

[Image: dcy03myfhffbki5d7il3.gif]

RE: NFL Football - Maz - Aug. 30, 2008

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

RE: NFL Football - Dranzer206 - Aug. 31, 2008

Show are there, ant Buffalo Bill fans in here? Nice pics by the way.

RE: NFL Football - Maz - Aug. 31, 2008

Ugh i dred the bills.
And every other AFC east team besides the Jets

Actualy... Chad Pennington is on the dolphins now so as long as they have a worse record than the jets and are not playing the jets. Go Fins!

RE: NFL Football - Maz - Sep. 01, 2008

Anyone wana call the season opener? Giants v Redskins

RE: NFL Football - Black Dranzer.exe - Sep. 02, 2008

I'll call all of week 1 just because I feel like it.

Washington at New York Giants

Well, let's see here. Washington has some talent to their players, but let's be honest, the O-line just wasn't and still isn't there. Jim Zorn runs a West Coast offense which seems to not mix well with cannon arm Jason Campbell, so overall the Redskins have problems to sort out.

The Giants have their own problems with injuries right now, but they have enough reserves to be able to compensate against weaker teams. The Giants defense will overpower the Redskins offense, even without the pass rush, the Redskins O-line troubles will compensate. The only question I would have is if the Offense can overpower the Redskins defense, right now, i'd say they can which leads me to.

PICK: Giants by a Touchdown.
___

Detroit at Atlanta

Detroit has looked fairly sharp compared to usual in the preseason, and Jon Kitna leads an offense capable of massive points onto the gridiron this year. The defense appears to have awakened enough that it can hold off points when it needs to. I wouldn't worry about this becoming an Atlanta scorefest for sure.

Atlanta has looked BAD. Starting a rookie quarterback with a partially rookie line with the rest being mediocre. I'm calling Matt Ryan as the next Tim Couch/David Carr. The only bright spot on this offense is Michael Turner, who will have a below-average line to run behind. Sorry kiddies, but the Falcons aren't going anywhere. Atlanta is officially the bottom of the barrel in the NFL this year.

PICK: Detroit by three touchdowns.
__

New York Jets at Miami

The Jets look decent this year. Not amazing, not sub-par, but good enough to go .500. Picking up Favre is making the organization look ridiculously intelligent, on top of drafting Gholston, so i'm going with the Jets as being a wild card contender this year. Favre should be able to light up defenses with targets in Cotchery and Coles, so i'm not too worried about anything particular here.

Then there's the issue of the Miami Dolphins. It can't be hard to improve on 1-15, it just plain can't be. With Parcells taking over and setting up numerous future options as players, the Dolphins are rebuilding at an excellent rate. The problem here is that this is now and that's the future. The Dolphins will be better, but don't expect anything above 6 wins this year.

Pick: Jets by two touchdowns and a field goal
__

Tampa Bay at New Orleans

Tampa Bay is a perennial team, always the same story. Excellent defense, horrific offense, this year's no different really. If Gruden finds a consistent quarterback, then the Bucs should contend in the weak NFC, but this is asking a lot right now. Garcia will be the X-factor.

New Orleans is typically the exact opposite, no good defense, excellent offense. The key to this team this year is Drew Brees consistency, if he can keep it flowing, then there's no stopping the Saints offense, he screws up, game over. Shockey should lend him a hand here.

PICK: Upset special, Tampa Bay by a field goal
__

Cincinnati at Baltimore

Cincy hasn't been good since that miraculous run that ended in Carson Palmer getting the Theisman treatment. The defense is a hair better, but still bad. The offense, while star-studded can't carry this team on it's back. Keith Rivers will be the key to the team this year.

Baltimore has the making of a good team, minus the most important player out there, the quarterback. Now that they've signed Joey Harrington, they now have a total of 4 quarterbacks neck and neck for the job (Harrington, Smith, Boller, and Flacco). Until one steps up, there's no consistency to the offense and Baltimore struggles. The D is getting older too.

PICK: Cincy by a touchdown
__

St. Louis at Philadelphia

Man, will the real St. Louis Rams stand up? This team is inconsistent in every field, so you never know what to expect out there. You could have the Rams blow a team out, then lose 3-0 the next week. The X-factor here is the Defense, has it improved enough to challenge the Seahawks. I don't think so.

Philadelphia is ruled by two players now: Donovan McNabb and Brian Westbrook. Westbrook is the biggest dual threat RB in the league, making him the most important aspect to this offense. Donovan needs to stay healthy to lead this team for them to have any chance at playoffs. At least the defense is there.

PICK:UPSET SPECIAL! Rams by two touchdowns
__
Kansas City at New England

The Chiefs have the potential to be superstars!...but they won't be without a quarterback. Brodie Croyle is not the way of the future, and the Chiefs need to smell the roses. Larry Johnson and Tony Gonzalez will carry the offense, but don't expect big numbers. The defense is improving steadily with addtions like Dorsey.

New England had a bad offseason. While signing Deltha O'Neal and the draft picks helps, it doesn't provide full relief. Losing Stallworth will hurt more than they realize. Still an excellent team.

PICK: New England by four touchdowns
__
Houston at Pittsburgh

Houston is unlucky enough to be in the AFC south and have to see the Colts and Jags twice a year. They are a steadily improving franchise that is showing potential, however. The X-factor is Andre Johnson. If he's healthy and so is Matt Schaub, look for Houston to hit the .500 mark.

Pittsburgh secured the overall best total offensive offseason by signing Byron Leftwich and drafting Limas Sweed, Rashard Mendenhall, and Dennis Dixon. Don't look for major impact yet though. The lines worry me quite a bit, so Pittsburgh is highly up in the air this year.

Pick: Pittsburgh by two touchdowns
__
Jacksonville at Tennessee

Jacksonville looks like an assured Wild Card after an excellent offseason, maybe even a chance to fend off the Colts for the division title. The receiving corps could be better, but with the kind of running game and defense they have, I wouldn't worry. X-factor: Dennis Northcutt, repeat of last year, or repeat of the browns days.

Tennessee doesn't understand how to build around Vince Young. Vince doesn't have the receivers he needs to run the offense while the Titans keep getting more and more disposable running backs. Hopefully Chris Johnson and Lendale White can prove to be lasting options. The defense is average. X-Factor: Vince Young, will he improve?

PICK: Jacksonville by a touchdown
__
Seattle at Buffalo

Seattle is usually a perennial playoff team from the weakest conference in the NFC, which is like being in the WAC or ACC in college football right now. Seattle is a good team, but they don't get enough challenge from their seasons to be used to playing good teams when it matters. Could change this year with the schedule being harder. X-factor: Can the running game duplicate Shaun Alexander three years ago?

Buffalo can never get it all together, something always goes wrong. They're never a safe pick because of this luck, and I really don't look for contention until I see a better defense and an assured consistent quarterback. X-factor: everything, coaches, players, owners, everything.

PICK: Seattle by two touchdowns.
__
Dallas at Cleveland

Dallas is this year's Patriots. They're this year's football Yankees. All the pieces are there. I have no gripes about this football team. X-factor: Can Wade Phillips hold up in the clutch, or will he choke like last year?

Cleveland is the team everyone wants to love but always just likes. The Browns have luck and talent on their side, young talent at that. The offense should be explosive and the defense improved enough to challenge Pittsburgh for AFC North supremacy. X-factor: Derek Anderson, one-year wonder, or franchise quarterback?

PICK: Upset Special, Cleveland by a touchdown! Just because I personally think Dallas is slimy!
__
Carolina at San Diego

Carolina has problems. Quarterback inconsistency, average running backs, off-field issues, things are falling apart for the Panthers. The question has become whether or not they can regroup and get it together. The defense is still pretty good at least. X-factor: Steve Smith, will he be able to contain himself?

San Diego has had an excellent roster with only one glaring problem: Shawne Merriman's brain. For some reason, he thinks he'll risk the years of earnings he could have just to play one season. rather than multiple in the future. If Merriman gets hurt, the defense takes a massive blow. X-factor: Merriman, when happens?

PICK: San Diego by two touchdowns
__
Arizona at San Fransisco

Arizona has a powerful secondary, arguably the best receiver duo in the league, and an excellent running back. They are missing both sets of lines and a for sure quarterback. They O-line is average, and the D-line is far more concerning. X-factor: Matt Leinart, is there hope?

San Fransisco is the worst team, in the worst division, in the worst conference. That's saying something. If they played Atlanta, I don't think anyone would win. The offense is ghastly and the quarterback situation is a nightmare. The defense is horrific. JT O'Sullivan will not last past the midway point before Alex Smith is throwing passes at the wrong team again under the helm. X-factor: Frank Gore, will he stay healthy?

Pick: Arizona by two touchdowns
__
Chicago at Indianapolis (To think this was the super-bowl two years ago...)

Chicago has the worst offense in the league in every level. They have no proven quarterback, the running backs haven't proven anything yet, the receivers are sub-par, and the line is leakier than a dam made of straw. The defense is still good, and it will keep them in games, but the offense will take them right out. X-factor: The offensive line, will it hold up to let Orton throw the ball with time?

Indianapolis is a perennial playoff team led by one of the greatest quarterbacks ever. Peyton is looking older though, so injuries to him and Marvin Harrison are a concern. Anthony Gonzalez is looking to have a breakout year. Injuries to the defense are getting more and more costly, so the trainers had better keep things going smoothly. X-factor: the team's health, how will the injuries add up?

Pick: Indy by 3 touchdowns
__
Minnesota at Green Bay

Minnesota is the hottest team in the league right now in terms of hype. The defense is superb and arguably the best around, while the offense doesn't appear to have any major woes. The only concern is that Peterson stays healthy. X-factor: Tavaris Jackson, will there be a passing game to open up the run?

Green Bay is interesting to look at. Trading one of the greatest ever for a conditional draft pick...wow. Aaron Rodgers should be fine as a quarterback, but he won't be the next Favre. The defense is alright, but nothing special. X-factor: Aaron Rodgers and Ryan Grant, champs or chumps?

Pick: Minnesota by a tuddy and a FG.
__
Denver at Oakland

Denver is bipolar. Sorry Broncos, but it's true. Your team can't decide what it is. The defense will miss John Lynch, but not by alot, and the offense will be average at best. Denver is an average team with no real wow factor. X-factor: Jay Cutler, what is he really capable of?

Oakland isn't just Bipolar, it's Schizophrenic. One minute it's busy trying to re-build, the next minute it's firing and re-hiring coaches. Without a consistent coach with a consistent system to get used to, this team won't go anywhere. It's a shame too, there's talent here. Jamarcus Russel is a waste though, his cannon arm can't be properly used in a west coast offense, sadly. Decent defense. X-factor: Coaching, can we make it through to next season with the same coach?

Pick: Upset Special! Oakland by a touchdown

There you have it, i'm done.

RE: NFL Football - Maz - Sep. 12, 2008

Dude your predictions where so off lol
Its all good though its been a crazy opener. This monday should be good for the Boys Eagles game
The Texans game got moved to monday also due to the huricane.

RE: NFL Football - BeyUK-Espio - Oct. 28, 2008

Saints beat the Chargers at Wembley, yes I had a tickets! Was a tight game at the end, but we were leading to start with. If it wasn't for that incomplete pass we, saints, would have lost. Thank god, a good result in England =D.

RE: NFL Football - Maz - Dec. 07, 2008

Guys the playoffs are almost here! Where are all the football fans?
Any superbowl predictions? Any that arent Giants/Titans, Giants/Steelers

RE: NFL Football - mdhvdukshsj - Dec. 07, 2008

packers/jets

Ha that would be the ultimate storyline. Id start thinking football is fake like WWE.
By the way i was wondering what do you think of darrel revis the CB on NYJ?

RE: NFL Football - mdhvdukshsj - Dec. 07, 2008

haven't seen enough of him, but he's an okay CB. the real secret to your success this year goes back to big old kris jenkins ...

Yeah hes a monster. Hes 2 people. Defensive player of the year i think.

RE: NFL Football - Maz - Dec. 09, 2008

(Aug. 10, 2008  4:58 AM)flashfox Wrote: Horrible jets homer if you think Jets are better than the Bills, and that favre will be instantly good.

RE: NFL Football - mdhvdukshsj - Dec. 09, 2008

(Dec. 09, 2008  3:10 AM)Maz Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2008  4:58 AM)flashfox Wrote: Horrible jets homer if you think Jets are better than the Bills, and that favre will be instantly good.

and what was wrong with that statement? favre hasn't been great the past few weeks (denver and SAN FRANCISCO? REALLY?) while the bills collapsed

don't be a little carp; hindsight is always 20:20

RE: NFL Football - Roan - Dec. 09, 2008

(Dec. 09, 2008  3:57 AM)Artie Wrote: don't be a little carp;

LMFAO

RE: NFL Football - Maz - Dec. 09, 2008

(Aug. 13, 2008  1:37 AM)Artie Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2008  1:21 AM)Dranzer206 Wrote: I say they finish there season 7-8

yeah, that's not possible

also explain why you think the packers will fall below 10 wins. im curious.

This is what i was trying to show. Favre wasent instantly good. Take it easy kiddo your too emotional when favre is brought up

RE: NFL Football - mdhvdukshsj - Dec. 09, 2008

(Dec. 09, 2008  4:09 AM)Maz Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2008  1:37 AM)Artie Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2008  1:21 AM)Dranzer206 Wrote: I say they finish there season 7-8

yeah, that's not possible

also explain why you think the packers will fall below 10 wins. im curious.

This is what i was trying to show. Favre wasent instantly good. Take it easy kiddo your too emotional when favre is brought up

how am i too emotional?

don't try and cast me as the instigator here; you brought old carp up, and i called you out on it. i don't give a carp about favre; if anything i'm happy for your success as it helps my team

RE: NFL Football - Bey Brad - Dec. 09, 2008

both of you drop it

RE: NFL Football - Roan - Dec. 09, 2008

lol fighting over football

A+++++ would read again

RE: NFL Football - Maz - Dec. 14, 2008

leon washington is the best player on the jets

RE: NFL Football - TheUnkownGod - Dec. 17, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNnUgkae4-Y

I thought it was funny.

RE: NFL Football - Maz - Jan. 22, 2009

My Super Bowl prediction.

While Pittsburgh has the best defense in the league, i don't think they can stop the cards from winning. Larry Fitzgerald has been outstanding and while he is clearly the best WR playing that day the reason i see Arizona on top is because of Anquan Boldin. He is a very good receiver. You cant double them both and i see him having a big game.

28 - 24 Cardinals

RE: NFL Football - mdhvdukshsj - Jan. 22, 2009

if the steelers knock around kurt warner, they win

if they can't get to him nor make him make mistakes, they have a chance. they need to build a lead quickly because the steelers' offense is pretty poor