World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
NFL Football - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: NFL Football (/Thread-NFL-Football)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: NFL Football - Maz - Aug. 09, 2008

Chads been released =[[[

Jags or colts are gonna have one wildcard depend who wins that division and theres to many other teams that could take the second one.

Chads in Miami now =O

RE: NFL Football - doubletime00 - Aug. 10, 2008

(Aug. 09, 2008  4:06 PM)Maz Wrote: Chads been released =[[[

Jags or colts are gonna have one wildcard depend who wins that division and theres to many other teams that could take the second one.

Chads in Miami now =O

Oh well. Once Favres jersey hits Mo's im getting it. As will everyone.

RE: NFL Football - Dranzer206 - Aug. 10, 2008

What do you guys think about the Bills this year I think the Bills and going to the playoffs.

RE: NFL Football - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 10, 2008

(Aug. 10, 2008  3:11 AM)Dranzer206 Wrote: What do you guys think about the Bills this year I think the Bills and going to the playoffs.

bills are the second best team in the AFC east, but i dont think theyll get the wildcard

so no, no playoffs

RE: NFL Football - Maz - Aug. 10, 2008

There not the second best team in the AFC east. The Jets are

(Aug. 10, 2008  3:33 AM)Maz Wrote: There not the second best team in the AFC east. The Jets are

uh huh

without favre you are definitely the third best. WITH favre you are arguably the second-best team. i dont expect favre to play all that well, to be quite frank

I still think without favre we where the second best.

(Aug. 10, 2008  3:39 AM)Maz Wrote: I still think without favre we where the second best.

How, exactly?

The Bills have you beat in a lot of key areas (WR, RB, used to be QB ), and the only positive I can see from the Jets is an improved O-line.

So I disagree.

What would you say we had in 2006?

(Aug. 10, 2008  3:46 AM)Maz Wrote: What would you say we had in 2006?

Uhh, what? If you mean what I thought of your team in 2006, then yes, you were the second best team in the AFC East. However, the Bills have closed the gap on you with Edwards (he plays it safe, but he could be good) and we all know about that RB of theirs.

Who knows dude. The Packers were 4-12 two seasons ago so a lot can happen. Just giving my opinion based on what I've seen.

In 2006 we had a worse team than we do now if right now pennington was the starter and we got the wildcard.
We just had a very unlucky year last year. Most of the games we lost where lost by very little.

(Aug. 10, 2008  3:50 AM)Maz Wrote: In 2006 we had a worse team than we do now if right now pennington was the starter and we got the wildcard.
We just had a very unlucky year last year. Most of the games we lost where lost by very little.

You just played better teams.

2006 strength of schedule: Jets .465

2007 strength of schedule: Jets .516

Meanwhile, the Bills had the hardest schedule at .539 last year.

Sources:
http://ultimate-review.blogspot.com/2007/01/2007-nfl-strength-of-schedule.html
http://football.about.com/od/nationalfootballleague/a/06strengthofsch.htm

Dude we beat the pats one game in 06. Its all good though i see where your coming from. Week one for us is gonna be cool with pennington on the fins now.

Its gonna be interesting to see who win a playoff spot between colts and jags. What you think

(Aug. 10, 2008  3:59 AM)Maz Wrote: Dude we beat the pats one game in 06. Its all good though i see where your coming from. Week one for us is gonna be cool with pennington on the fins now.

Its gonna be interesting to see who win a playoff spot between colts and jags. What you think

jags have a shot if they pressure manning...but they need to improve within their division (they were 2-4 last year)

either way i see them both in the playoffs (wildcard)

RE: NFL Football - FFX - Aug. 10, 2008

Horrible jets homer if you think Jets are better than the Bills, and that favre will be instantly good.

Lol how can you say im a horrible homer. I said that i dident think that they would make the playoffs and i said i think there beter than the bills without favre.

Its not so much that i think the jets are great i just dont think the bills are good. We will see though we will see.

RE: NFL Football - Dranzer206 - Aug. 10, 2008

Ok the Bills play the jets twice this season ok and favre has been 0-4 in Buffalo every time he played them he lost plus, the jets are coming off a bad season but on the good side the have a QB that had a great season so I say the bills can beat the jets but that dose not mean the jets wont beat the bills either, If you were to ask someone who is a football crazy they would proble say that the bills have the upper hand.

RE: NFL Football - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 11, 2008

(Aug. 10, 2008  11:56 PM)Dranzer206 Wrote: Ok the Bills play the jets twice this season ok and favre has been 0-4 in Buffalo every time he played them he lost plus, the jets are coming off a bad season but on the good side the have a QB that had a great season so I say the bills can beat the jets but that dose not mean the jets wont beat the bills either, If you were to ask someone who is a football crazy they would proble say that the bills have the upper hand.

Erm, what?

You just said a whole lot of nothing, buddy lol.

RE: NFL Football - Dranzer206 - Aug. 11, 2008

I was tring to compare the two teams on the stats i know.

RE: NFL Football - Maz - Aug. 12, 2008

Makes me sad to see Chad in a Miami jersey =[

RE: NFL Football - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 12, 2008

did you watch the packers game, maz?

RE: NFL Football - Dranzer206 - Aug. 12, 2008

Wait Chad Johnson is in Miami??

RE: NFL Football - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 12, 2008

(Aug. 12, 2008  12:14 PM)Dranzer206 Wrote: Wait Chad Johnson is in Miami??

chad pennington

RE: NFL Football - Dranzer206 - Aug. 12, 2008

Oh lol heh I thought you was talking about Chad Johnson.

RE: NFL Football - Maz - Aug. 12, 2008

(Aug. 12, 2008  4:36 AM)Artie Wrote: did you watch the packers game, maz?

No i saw highlights on sportscenter though
Rodgers did well!