World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
NFL Football - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: NFL Football (/Thread-NFL-Football)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: NFL Football - *Ginga* - Dec. 11, 2012

Yeah, gotta love my G-Men, and David Wilson man, explosive.

RE: NFL Football - DefStamina88 - Dec. 12, 2012

Well, I'm absolutely flabbergasted that despite everything, the Broncos clinched Division...

And after 70 guessed games and 14 weeks, I am 39-31...

Week 15 has some stuff, but I wanna make it short and sweet...

-Falcons def. Giants 21-18 OT
-Ravens def. Broncos 24-20
-Redskins def. Browns 11-0
-Patriots def 49ers 31-27
-Jets def. Titans 19-13

RE: NFL Football - Primal - Dec. 16, 2012

The Falcons... Oh man, did they do well today! 34-0 against the Giants, a completely opposite result than most people predicted. They most definitely played a good game, and showed everyone that their 11-2 (now 12-2) record is not BS.

I'm very curious to see how the Patriots-49ers game and the Cowboys-Steelers game will turn out. My personal predictions are that the Steelers and Patriots will take home the win, but we'll have to wait and see what happens.

RE: NFL Football - Insane - Dec. 17, 2012

The patriots lost yesterday! Unhappy But I love you Primal because you beat our rival the giants! Smile

RE: NFL Football - dragonbooster - Jan. 01, 2013

Wow adrian peterson just went off against the packers to help the Vikings clinch a playoff Berth I think he was like 9 yards short of breaking the single season record for rushing yards

RE: NFL Football - Dual - Jan. 01, 2013

Dang! The bears were so close! For once in my life I was actually rooting for the packers...

RE: NFL Football - Jackson0 - Jan. 01, 2013

Today i would like to say that am a big fan of our national football team and am a very found of playing football i often play with my friends in our society .....its my favorite sports....

RE: NFL Football - Coach - Jan. 06, 2013

Congrats to Ray Lewis on an Amazing career, you younger kids have no idea what his career on and off the field covers. such and amazing redemption story. but besides that Go Colts and Redskins today!

RE: NFL Football - Hov - Jan. 06, 2013

(Jan. 06, 2013  7:05 PM)Coach Wrote: Congrats to Ray Lewis on an Amazing career, you younger kids have no idea what his career on and off the field covers. such and amazing redemption story. but besides that Go Colts and Redskins today!

Even though I'm a Redskins fan, I ruly love watching Ray Lewis play to the fullest. One of the best LB in the history of NFL. But yeh, GOOOO SKINS HTTR!!

RE: NFL Football - Byerg - Jan. 07, 2013

I can't wait to face Houston again in our division matchup!
We really got to prove that it wasn't a fluke last time, we're a serious contender year after year.
GO PATS!

RE: NFL Football - X-Tai - Jan. 10, 2013

[Image: tumblr_maioyiEElX1qhuy9mo1_400.gif]

This is the only football I know Grin

SHAKE WHAT YO MAMA GAVE YA

RE: NFL Football - drakio - Jan. 16, 2013

I am pretty surprised that no one posted about the Denver, Baltimore game. I thought that Denver was going to go all the way and win the super bowl, but now I think it could be the ravens because now they have this moral boost from ray lewis' "last ride". I think the super bowl will be the ravens and the 49ers. I just don't think Matt ryan and atlanta have what it takes to make it to the super bowl. Does anyone agree?

RE: NFL Football - Byerg - Jan. 17, 2013

Nope because the Pats are gonna beat Baltimore Joyful_2

RE: NFL Football - *Ginga* - Jan. 17, 2013

No sir. Ray gets another ring.
This is just a motivational sign for the ravens, hahahah.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000127411/article/billboard-counts-down-ray-lewis-retirement-party

RE: NFL Football - Primal - Jan. 17, 2013

I personally am on the complete opposite of the New England/San Fran bandwagon. I'm pulling for Baltimore and Atlanta. Tongue_out

Regardless of the Pats having the best offense in the league, and the 49ers having Kaepernick, I think Atlanta and Baltimore have what it takes to pull of wins. While it was ugly, Atlanta's last-minute win against Seattle (not to mention the 20-0 lead they had during the first half) showed us what they can really do against a formidable team. As for Baltimore, they managed to stay neck and neck with Denver for the entirety of the game, again showing us how good of a team they really are.

...Also, in response to Ginga, I'm glad they don't have one of those for Tony Gonzalez, haha.

RE: NFL Football - Pony - Jan. 21, 2013

How can refs and umps both hate Atlanta teams so much? Really, they call a 15 yard penalty on touching the face mask, then suddenly don't call the OBVIOUS pass interference that meant the game. Then, see Braves v Cards for umps. So, yay Atlanta, anyone who calls something in sports hates us!

RE: NFL Football - Insane - Jan. 21, 2013

Well my Team Patriots lost. Its ok though, I wanna seed Ray Lewis get another ring before he retires

RE: NFL Football - Major Capri - Jan. 21, 2013

i cant wait to see the two harball coaches go at it

RE: NFL Football - Byerg - Jan. 21, 2013

What an awful Super Bowl for me D:
Since the Patriots lost, I would have hoped the Falcons would win. BUUUUUT NEWP.

RE: NFL Football - Primal - Jan. 21, 2013

How could we have a 17-0 lead turn into a 28-24 defeat? Unhappy The Falcons had such a great first half, I was sure we were going to win... Then Matt Ryan decided to fumble the ball for no reason, and throw two interceptions... Not happy.

I am happy for the Ravens, though. The Patriots get too much time in the spotlight imo, and they're becoming a bit old.

If only both Ray Lewis and Tony Gonzalez could spend their last game at the Super Bowl... :\

RE: NFL Football - Hov - Jan. 21, 2013

The Falcons got ripped off big time. IT WAS AN OBVIOUS PASS INTERFERENCE !!!! I'm glad the Pats lost last night, too much bogus calls on the Ravens and Pats only had a few? Smh. Pats have the worst fan bandwagon in the league imo. And they're overrated! This years super bowl should be interesting!

RE: NFL Football - Primus - Jan. 21, 2013

(Jan. 21, 2013  7:07 PM)Jonâ„¢ Wrote: The Falcons got ripped off big time.

Yeah, but their defense really let them down in the last two games. The offense did enough to win. The defense made, not 1, but 2, rookie quarterbacks look better than they are at this stage. I am a Falcons fan too and hope they fill the gaps in that defense. They will be good for a while.

Go Ravens!!!!!

RE: NFL Football - Byerg - Jan. 22, 2013

(Jan. 21, 2013  2:52 PM)Primal Wrote: I am happy for the Ravens, though. The Patriots get too much time in the spotlight imo, and they're becoming a bit old.
You know it's a sad day in football when teams have people who don't want to see them win because they do good xD

(Jan. 21, 2013  7:07 PM)Jonâ„¢ Wrote: Pats have the worst fan bandwagon in the league imo. And they're overrated!
Don't see how an overrated team does consistently great practically every season nowadays, with the only exception being when the star Quarterback was out for an entire season with a leg injury...then came back the very next season and dominated, but okay lolz

RE: NFL Football - Helixguy - Jan. 26, 2013

Well a disappointing season for my Steelers. At least there is always next year. So Super Bowl XLVII.....49ers should dominate if they play like they been have.

RE: NFL Football - Temporal - Feb. 01, 2013

Kaepernick is playing out of his mind, even without the Packers dismantling. Look at his career to date and, while I am against injury benchings (Injuries shouldn't cost a player a job.), it was a great move. There are other factors playing into the Niners' hands, like their new schemes. They can run a Heavy Pistol offense, a spread Pistol, regular Shotgun, Ace, and the good ol' I. I wouldn't be surprised to see some Maryland I power runs in the next few years, and possibly a Heavy Shotgun, similar to NIU's offense with Jordan Lynch. The Ravens haven't seen so many schemes and formations in one game before, and I'd look to see if the CBs get confused a little. Especially if they go up by more than 7 in the first half. THEN Kaepernick uses that freedom to check to a run or option at any time more often.

On another note: Pretty weak QB class this year. Geno Smith needs work on his movement in the pocket around larger defenders. Matt Barkley isn't as accurate as he seems. Woods made him look way better than he is, and his arm is lacking in terms of above-par strength. Injury concerns should make some wary. Syracuse's Ryan Nassib looked really good this season. I'd take him over Barkley, despite the below-average program he played for. Tyler Bray from Tennessee is Brett Favre. Meh decisions, HUGE arm. Great talent, just a little impatient. Mike Glennon dropped a bit in my book, due to some footwork concerns. He tends to roll out of a clean pocket a lot.

What happens to Collin Klein will be interesting. He refuses to play WR or TE because he's a quarterback. I think he can succeed as a mid-level QB in the league. He's a better option than Tebow, because he can run outside of the option spread. And his release, while ugly, is a lot tighter and quicker. I'd take him in the fifth or sixth round, develop him, and send him off to a team if needed. Jacksonville can go that route, given the issues with Gabbert's arm and Moore's age. The Steelers have always liked athletic, big QBs, and with Ben Roethlisberger getting older, Klein might not be a successor, but at least a contender for a starting job in 3-4 years. He's dealt with bad O-lines before, and Pittsburgh is as bad an O-line there is not in Chicago or Arizona.