World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
NFL Football - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: NFL Football (/Thread-NFL-Football)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: NFL Football - Pony - Oct. 16, 2012

The Jets are awful, but so are the Colts. They depended wholely on Peyton. He's with the Broncos now, they're in a crisis. Buh bye Colts and Jets.

RE: NFL Football - DefStamina88 - Oct. 17, 2012

I dunno where Peyton should go. For the Colts, he sat out all season and was declared MVP, and he's not doing good in Denver. Sure, now they're 3-3 and up to #13 in Power Rankings, but Peyton shouldn't be starting on even. At least 4-2...

RE: NFL Football - Sparta - Oct. 19, 2012

DefStamina88 For your power rankings, did you read bleacher report? The writer who does them is very bias and unfair to certain teams. I think ESPN does a decent job, but they don't add reasonings for their picks which is upsetting. I'm thinking of actually making my own website for my own power rankings and other Football news next year. For now, I'm going to offer my own power rankings so we can debate it around and get some convo going.

What did you agree with? What did you disagree with? And please, don't be bias about the team you like. If anyone here says "The Browns shud b #1!!!1!!!!!!111!1!!!" then...well, 1-5 speaks for itself. Sorry cleveland fans. That's a tough team to root for.

RE: NFL Football - Byerg - Oct. 20, 2012

You forgot to mention that you were being a hypocrite when putting the Broncos at #9. I loled, very hard.

(Oct. 12, 2012  8:45 PM)drakio Wrote: People some people were surpised that the colts have sucked last year and that they suck this year. Peyton was the whole colts team, without him, well you saw what happened last season. Now they are letting a rookie quarter back lead the team. Thats bad!
You do know that Matt Ryan lead the Falcons as a Rookie QB, won Offensve Rookie of the Year, and lead the Falcons to the Playoffs, right?

RE: NFL Football - Pony - Oct. 20, 2012

Sparta,

First rankings I've seen in a while that are virtually unbiased. Maybe the Falcons will win this year. Or the Giants, I'm good with both. And thank you for not putting The Jets on top. I'm tired of seeing, "They have Tebow, they can do anything" etc.

@Zancrow,

I never really thought of Ryan as a rookie, as much as a force of nature that had yet to be released, that seems to be being released this year.

RE: NFL Football - DefStamina88 - Oct. 20, 2012

(Oct. 19, 2012  2:40 PM)Sparta Wrote: DefStamina88 For your power rankings, did you read bleacher report? The writer who does them is very bias and unfair to certain teams. I think ESPN does a decent job, but they don't add reasonings for their picks which is upsetting. I'm thinking of actually making my own website for my own power rankings and other Football news next year. For now, I'm going to offer my own power rankings so we can debate it around and get some convo going.

What did you agree with? What did you disagree with? And please, don't be bias about the team you like. If anyone here says "The Browns shud b #1!!!1!!!!!!111!1!!!" then...well, 1-5 speaks for itself. Sorry cleveland fans. That's a tough team to root for.

I got mine from foxsports.com, which was the exact same as right there.

I'm surprised by San Fran at #2. I'm rootin for em, and surprisingly, they are doing good. Alos nice to see the Ravens at #3.

I'm just glad Brady and the Pats are 3-3 as of now. No big record that my friend can shove in my face (LOL). My teams fine, Pats are in a normal spot, and my reserve Ravens are also fine. So far, so good.

Also, FYI, In my Swami, coming into Week 7, I am 24-6. Maybe we can bump it some more with a couple more wins...

RE: NFL Football - Sparta - Oct. 20, 2012

24-6? That's really good. You mean picking the spreads, right? I'm betting one of your incorrect's was the Colts-Packers game two weeks ago. I don't think anyone saw that coming.
Or the Titans beating the Steelers, for that matter.
I've only started doing mine for this week, but I'm 1/1 so far (Niners beat the Seahawks last night)! Who else thinks Tampa's gonna get a win this week?
(Oct. 20, 2012  12:26 AM)Zancrow Wrote: You forgot to mention that you were being a hypocrite when putting the Broncos at #9. I loled, very hard.
I'm a Jets fan; hating and being unfair to the Patriots just comes naturally to me...

Seriously though, they just look incompetent whereas the Broncos under Peyton look solid and Green Bay is starting to pick up again. The Patriots looked shell-shocked after last weeks loss to the Hawks at home. Gillette was so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

RE: NFL Football - Sparta - Oct. 20, 2012

(Oct. 20, 2012  12:41 AM)Purple Pony Wrote: Sparta,

First rankings I've seen in a while that are virtually unbiased. Maybe the Falcons will win this year. Or the Giants, I'm good with both. And thank you for not putting The Jets on top. I'm tired of seeing, "They have Tebow, they can do anything" etc.
Thank you Smile

Actually, I'm not a fan of Tebow. Give Sanchez time in the pocket, a few good receivers, and a decent coaching staff, and I bet you any money he could be good. Everyone remembers the days when Eli Manning was ready to be run out by New York, but the team worked around him...and guess what? He's in line to maybe even make hall-of-fame. The Jets don't have a receiving core right now, so he has no one to throw to. I don't even know half of their names. It's that bad.

RE: NFL Football - Pony - Oct. 21, 2012

Sparta,

I don't know any of their names besides Sanchez and Tebow. It's that bad for me. I bet even half of New York doesn't know the team. Half of New York is smart and cares about the statistics, while half is just watch the game and see what happens.

RE: NFL Football - DefStamina88 - Oct. 21, 2012

Sell, so far its 25-6 for my Swami. San Fran over Seattle 13-6. ust gotta wait out for those other four.

Also, who's interested in Washington and NYG today? That game's one that's quite anticipated by me...

RE: NFL Football - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Oct. 21, 2012

Ah, Washington vs NYG! I've been waiting for this one! I don't care if everyone's picking the Giants. Redskins better tough this one out. Especially since they're playing the Stealers next week. To be honest, I'd rather have them lose to the Giants and beat the Stealers then them lose to both or get beat by the Stealers. But, I want them to win against both. Sorry Giants and Stealers fans, but RG3's got this! Grin

RE: NFL Football - DefStamina88 - Oct. 22, 2012

(Oct. 21, 2012  6:24 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Ah, Washington vs NYG! I've been waiting for this one! I don't care if everyone's picking the Giants. Redskins better tough this one out. Especially since they're playing the Stealers next week. To be honest, I'd rather have them lose to the Giants and beat the Stealers then them lose to both or get beat by the Stealers. But, I want them to win against both. Sorry Giants and Stealers fans, but RG3's got this! Grin

Stealers? LOL.

And dang, they lost it, 23-27, NYG got it. That's 25-7.

GB bested STL 30-20, but NE beat NYJ 29-26. Looks like we wait for tonight...

Speaking of that NE-NYJ game, how about it?? The Jets almost rushed back for it, down 23-13 in the third.

And that score was down to the last 2 minutes, 4th time this season!! That Rob Ninkovich guy was quite the hero that game. Had Tebow been in that wouldn't have happened, but oh well...

So yeah, depending on this Detroit-Chicago game, I'll either be 27-8, or 26-9...

RE: NFL Football - DefStamina88 - Oct. 23, 2012

Sweet, 13-7, Chicago got it. 27-8 now...

Now, next week, it appears we got:

-GB VS Jacksonville
-Miami VS NYJ
-Falcons and Eagles
-Steelers hosting the Redskins
NE VS STL (A given for NE)
-Giants VS Cowboys (Oooooh)
-Saints and Broncos
-And my favorite Monday night game so far, 49ers VS Cardinals.

Looks like Week 8's gonna be fun...

RE: NFL Football - Sparta - Oct. 26, 2012

My favorite, too Joyful_2 I get the feeling the Niners will play a lot of Zone Defense and Blitz a lot in order to put pressure on the rookie QB John Skelton (He's SO bad...Never thought I'd miss Kolb). They have some nice receivers (Floyd and Fitzgerald), but Chris Culliver and Goldson are 2 excellent corners. And with Zone D, Patrick Willis has the ability to read out the patterns and provide an extra man-on. They have no running game to speak of, which means the Niners 2nd-Ranked Pass Defense will take over the game.

On offense, the Niners learned to stick to their Ground-and-pound style of offense, meaning keeping th ball on the ground through Frank Gore and Kendall Hunter, and staying ahead on the scoreboard. Alex Smith does not play well when behind, so they have to score early and hold the lead. This style of offense matches up well against an Arizona defense that's one of the better pass-protection teams out there, but has a 15th ranked run D. Look for Gore to have a breakout game, and the Niners D to get a few sacks on a QB that has taken the most hits out of any QB in the history of football this season.

I'm taking the Niners 21-13

RE: NFL Football - Byerg - Oct. 27, 2012

My prediction would have to be;
San Fran
21-6
Niners have one of the best defenses in the league, going against an Arizona Cardinals who have been troubled for the past two games.

RE: NFL Football - Pony - Oct. 29, 2012

How about them Falcons? Amazing. 7-0 for the first time in history!! I believe in them. I believe, they can get to the super bowl! And for all you bandwagon fans who were rooting for the Jets last year or something, that's typical. Don't worry, half of GA is like that.

RE: NFL Football - Sparta - Oct. 31, 2012

@Zancrow, you were pretty close! 24-3 if I remember right. The Cards O-Line sucks, period. They've allowed 37 sacks so far this season - more than any other team in history for 8 games. I almost feel bad for John Skelton (But not really - I never pity division rivals).
Meanwhile, the Niners take a 2-game lead in the NFC West and now have a bye-week to rest up for a big matchup against Chicago coming up (But first, the Rams).

RE: NFL Football - *Ginga* - Oct. 31, 2012

I am very happy with my Giants. 6-2, and a 3 game lead ahead of the rest of the division. Joyful_3

I actually think the Giants are the 3rd best team in the NFL behinds the Falcons, Bears.

RE: NFL Football - Sparta - Oct. 31, 2012

The only reason I hesitate to put them in the top 3 is because they are inconsistent. They had outstanding wins against the 49ers and Cowboys last week, but lost to the Cowboys (Week 1), Eagles, and almost lost to the Bucs, Browns (Well, sort of. In the first half it looked bad), and 'Skins. That kind of statistic worries me, because it looks like the Giants play better against better teams, but either narrowly win or lose to worse teams that they are supposed to beat. Eli Manning is a powerful 4th quarter QB, but if continues to get pressured he can get frustrated and make poor decisions. If I had a say, I would put them at #5 or (maybe) 6.

Chicago I wouldn't put at #2, either. I'd put them at #3 (Not much change), solely because of Jay Cutler's poor stats. They have a solid backfield, powerful receivers, and a top notch defense.

RE: NFL Football - Lincolnea - Nov. 03, 2012

I really like NFL and my favorite team is Chicago Bears.

RE: NFL Football - Pony - Nov. 05, 2012

Look at that. Cowboys Falcons, 6-6, after the first half. Cmon Ryan, I expected at least one touchdown from you in half of the game! I hope to see a more touchdown oriented 2nd half.

RE: NFL Football - Byerg - Nov. 05, 2012

I doubt that anybody expected a the defense of the Cowboys, which was completely exploited by the Giants, hold Matt Ryan to no TDs, and Michael Turner only a single TD. Neither team could keep the opposing QB from getting 300+ Yards Passing and a completion % of over 70%. Kind of disappointed in Falcons, and impressed by the Cowboys.
I still hate you though Tony...

RE: NFL Football - iVtechboyinpa - Nov. 06, 2012

So how about those Bears? That game yesterday was PURE annihilation. Now, I'm not a fan of the Bears, but I give them respect. My team? Those pitiful Philadelphia Eagles Tired

RE: NFL Football - Primus - Nov. 06, 2012

(Nov. 06, 2012  1:15 AM)KCygnus Master Wrote: ? Those pitiful Philadelphia Eagles Tired

Vick is getting hammered by the Saints D.

RE: NFL Football - Byerg - Nov. 06, 2012

Both teams are getting hammered by the Running Game though lol