World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
NFL Football - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: NFL Football (/Thread-NFL-Football)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: NFL Football - Pony - Oct. 03, 2012

Oh Jets. What have you done with yourselves? Ryan, you just watched the very thing you had been working on for the Sumner be outshone by another team.

RE: NFL Football - Fluke - Oct. 05, 2012

Jets should look at getting Barkley in the draft at this point. Not going to be a remotely successful season.

RE: NFL Football - dako - Oct. 05, 2012

how are the steelers doing

RE: NFL Football - DefStamina88 - Oct. 05, 2012

(Oct. 05, 2012  1:01 AM)dako Wrote: how are the steelers doing

Ya could of looked tat up yourself. This isnt NFL news thread...

But they are 1-2, winning against NYJ, losing to Oakland and Denver. Next game is ahainst the Eagles at home...

thats good for me

RE: NFL Football - beybladefoever - Oct. 05, 2012

dallas are better than steeler dallas is 2-2

when has dallas went to the superbowll

umm like 10 years ago or something but dallas has 5 superbowl wins!

have the ever made it with the sanits or ravens

IDK but I dont like the ravens

same here

RE: NFL Football - DefStamina88 - Oct. 05, 2012

Guys, this isn't a chat room. Make some elaborate posts, or I'm gonna start reporting...

If you wanna continue your chat, take it to PM's...

got it

RE: NFL Football - Byerg - Oct. 05, 2012

The RAMS mounted a blowout against the undefeated Cardinals....fantastic, hahahahaha.

RE: NFL Football - Fluke - Oct. 05, 2012

I didn't find it all that surprising. The Cardinal's offensive line has been suspect (mostly due to injury).

RE: NFL Football - drakio - Oct. 06, 2012

(Oct. 05, 2012  9:29 PM)Fluke Wrote: I didn't find it all that surprising. The Cardinal's offensive line has been suspect (mostly due to injury).

Yeah I know, if they can get that fixed, the cardinals could go far agian. They have some pretty good offensive weapons. I am surprised with kevin kolb's play this season.

RE: NFL Football - Sparta - Oct. 08, 2012

Okay, this has been bothering me for quite some time. So, I want some opinions! Everyone list your Top 10 QB's of all time, and let's see how they match up. Here's mine. NOTE: Any quarterback that is still active will NOT be included on this list.
The List (Kinda long) (Click to View)

RE: NFL Football - drakio - Oct. 12, 2012

(Oct. 08, 2012  4:03 PM)Sparta Wrote: Okay, this has been bothering me for quite some time. So, I want some opinions! Everyone list your Top 10 QB's of all time, and let's see how they match up. Here's mine. NOTE: Any quarterback that is still active will NOT be included on this list.

I completely agree with your list, I would have chosen the same 10, but I would put joe thiesman in there some where, not sure who I would replace. Hard choice.

RE: NFL Football - Tri - Oct. 12, 2012

A big upset with the Packers losing to the Colts last Sunday. I was at the game, but even though, my team lost, it was the funnest thing I have ever done in my life!

RE: NFL Football - drakio - Oct. 12, 2012

People some people were surpised that the colts have sucked last year and that they suck this year. Peyton was the whole colts team, without him, well you saw what happened last season. Now they are letting a rookie quarter back lead the team. Thats bad!

RE: NFL Football - Ninjaman60 - Oct. 14, 2012

I am disappointing that the Steelers lost to Tennessee. I really thought they would win that game. I am happy thought that they won against Eagles.

RE: NFL Football - beybladefoever - Oct. 14, 2012

I'm sad that Dallas lost to Baltimore. They were 2 points behind and did a field goal but lost. I'm just disapointed. Serious

RE: NFL Football - Sparta - Oct. 15, 2012

(Oct. 12, 2012  1:30 AM)drakio Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2012  4:03 PM)Sparta Wrote: Okay, this has been bothering me for quite some time. So, I want some opinions! Everyone list your Top 10 QB's of all time, and let's see how they match up. Here's mine. NOTE: Any quarterback that is still active will NOT be included on this list.

I completely agree with your list, I would have chosen the same 10, but I would put joe thiesman in there some where, not sure who I would replace. Hard choice.

Oh, Thaisman! That's a good one I forgot about. I'll figure out where to put him - maybe take Otto out.

Really disappointed in my Niners today. Smith threw an uncharacteristic 3 INT's, Akers missed 5 uncharacteristic field goal attempts, their defense gave up an uncharacteristic 26 points, and their offense scored a very skewed low and uncharacteristic 3 points. Ugh.
It was just an all around messy game, on both sides of the ball. I just hope they get their act together for the 'Hawks next week, who are coming off an emotional win against NE.

RE: NFL Football - Pony - Oct. 15, 2012

Falcons you amaze me. Still undefeated. I thought it'd last for 3 games. Well done. Let's actually get past the first round this year, shall we?

RE: NFL Football - Tri - Oct. 15, 2012

Falcons sure are doing amazing. I see them going far in the playoffs, if not all the way.

And those packers... Losing to colts who were 2-2 at the time then beating the undefeated texans. Sure is a crazy season. And the colts lost to the jets. Not sure what the jets record is, but I'm pretty sure they aren't doing good this year.