World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
NFL Football - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: NFL Football (/Thread-NFL-Football)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: NFL Football - Temporal - Jan. 11, 2012

Hrm... No matter how leaky NE is, Denver can't put up 30 points. I'll commend Tebow on beating PIT, but let's face it: We all knew how bad Ike Taylor and William Gay were, and this just proves it. Without both safeties, the D isn't good behind a banged-up line. I'm kinda glad PIT lost. This way, more rest, more scouting time, and maybe we can bring in Tyrann Mattieu from LSU.

On BAL, that goes both ways. Flacco can win games...and lose a hell of a lot more games. Proof? Jax. Loss. Seattle. Loss. T.J. Yates and Arian Foster have JUST enough magic to put up 17 points. With Flacco being as schizophrenic as he is, that's all the Texans need. That said, with this being Houston's 1st playoffs appearance, if they beat Baltimore, then this means that this is the Texans' year, and they SHOULD advance to the Super Bowl. Especially with the Pats garbage D. I see Texans/Baltimore against SF or NO. SF has an epic pass rush, and as we saw with the Chiefs game, GB can't score without a slew of turnovers. Alex Smith will protect the ball, use his legs, and squeak GB. If NO plays GB, then whoever hits 40 first wins. On that note: That game will likely remind some of Cards-GB back in 2010. Lots of offense, and a game-ending defensive play in OT.

RE: NFL Football - BeyPhilosopher - Jan. 12, 2012

(Jan. 10, 2012  3:23 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: -As much as I HATE to say it, I don't think Denver's got it against New England. They're tired out from Pitt and definitely don't have enough rest time for the next round. However, I do think they can keep it close. 14-11 OT NE.

Patriots have three players called Welker and Gronk.... oh yeah, and that guy named "Tom Brady". Yeah, I don't see the Denver defense holding the Pats offense to 14 points only.

I know you hate the Pats, but be more realistic here.

RE: NFL Football - STEADY TR0LL1N - Jan. 15, 2012

Im so mad that the Steelers are out of the play-offs when they were 12-4 reg season and the Broncos were only 8-8... now my hopes for green bay losing is the houston texans!@#$@%@#@!

RE: NFL Football - DefStamina88 - Jan. 15, 2012

(Jan. 15, 2012  1:26 AM)STEADY TR0LL1N Wrote: Im so mad that the Steelers are out of the play-offs when they were 12-4 reg season and the Broncos were only 8-8... now my hopes for green bay losing is the houston texans!@#$@%@#@!

First of all, Packers play New York Giants. Second, Pitt had several players out for injuries. They had no way to win. Third, despite Giant only going down 38-35, they couldn't possibly destroy a team of robots. Rodgers is so good and has fixed ways of getting by teams...

RE: NFL Football - Ryuk - Jan. 15, 2012

If the Steelers had no way to win, why were they favored to win the game in almost (if not) every way? They were supposed to win that game, but it was Tebow time XD. Sadly, Tebow doesn't have it tonight. As for tomorrow, go Ravens! I like them because I'm close to Baltimore (I live in Delaware) and the Raven's QB is Joe Flacco (a UD boy). As for the Super Bowl, I predict it will be a rematch of the Har-Bowl, Ravens vs. 49er's.

A Har-Bowl would be AMAZING. Pitting the bros against each other again would be great. in the regular season, Balti got it. It could be different if that's the outcome...

RE: NFL Football - Temporal - Jan. 15, 2012

(Jan. 15, 2012  4:31 AM)Ryuk Wrote: If the Steelers had no way to win, why were they favored to win the game in almost (if not) every way? They were supposed to win that game, but it was Tebow time XD. Sadly, Tebow doesn't have it tonight. As for tomorrow, go Ravens! I like them because I'm close to Baltimore (I live in Delaware) and the Raven's QB is Joe Flacco (a UD boy). As for the Super Bowl, I predict it will be a rematch of the Har-Bowl, Ravens vs. 49er's.

Because the Steelers hadn't lost Mendenhall yet, hadn't lost their WHOLE starting D-Line yet, Ben hadn't been hurt again, and Ryan Clark hadn't been pulled for sickle-cell.

On the Ravens, I like 'em, but not Flacco. He's kinda crazy. And he chokes in winnable games. (Jax and that flop that was Seattle.) I'd like a Har-Bowl, but an Snub Bowl would be cool too. Texans-Giants/Niners? Best. SB. This. Century.

Huh...Didja know that that post was from four years ago?

Welp, New England won 45-10 against the Broncos (AGAIN??? BOOOOOOOOO!!!), but at least the Saints are gone 36-32 to San Fran (Thank you 49ers). Now all we need to see is Green Bey defeat New York, and watch a great matchup of Houston and Balti. Ravens has great playing styles, and Flacco (despite choking sometimes) should be able to concentrate here. They'll have to get by the Texans, who have surprised me unbelievably. A three-game skid into the playoffs, brutalizing the Wild Card Bengals, and rolling into Baltimore as a threat. I don't actually care who wins, but I say that they might push it to mid-range points here. 20-16 Houston...

RE: NFL Football - Pony - Jan. 15, 2012

If New York were to WIN against Green Bay, everything would be more interesting. You couldn't know exactly what team would win, as both the Saints and the Packers would be out. The Patriots would then maybe win the Super Bowl....

RE: NFL Football - ƛnubis - Jan. 16, 2012

New York Domination. I dont predict another Har-Bowl seeing as the Pats will beat the Ravens.

RE: NFL Football - Byerg - Jan. 16, 2012

Crazy!
How did you do it New York?!
Coming from BARELY making it into the playoffs, to beating TWO great teams in the Atlanta Falcons and Green Bay Packers!
I don't think that they can beat San Francisco after what they did last night, that was crazy awesome.
Super Bowl: New England Patriots vs. San Francisco.
I've been a Pats fan all my life, UNLIKE MANY BANDWAGON HOPPERS! *points to all New Orleans and Pittsburgh fans*
I just hope that they won't be upset again by the Ravens, it's an Offense vs. Defense game.

RE: NFL Football - Pony - Jan. 16, 2012

MWAHAHAHAHAAAAA Giants all the way! Despite a ref who sometimes made terrible calls(Like the fumble), the Giants made brilliant plays (Like the hail Mary at the end of the 1st half) If it were the Falcons, it would be like payback for last year. Probably not a Har-Bowl, and my predicted and hoped Super Bowl is the Giants vs the Patriots.

RE: NFL Football - Primal - Jan. 16, 2012

So happy that the Saints are out of the picture, but the fact that the Broncos and Steelers are done for as well kills me. Tebow just was not at his best last night, I guess. Unhappy Now my hope lies in the Patriots; maybe they can overcome the Ravens. Grin
My hope for the Super Bowl is Patriots vs 49ers, that would be a good game to watch.

Not seeing the 49ers. After what NY did to The pack....IN GREEN BAY! It seems that the 49ers are screwed.

RE: NFL Football - DefStamina88 - Jan. 16, 2012

Things are not going my way. All I have left to rely on is San Fran and Baltimore.

I CANNOT stand Brady and Eli Manning. Peyton I can deal with; not Eli.

(Jan. 16, 2012  4:20 AM)Titi Wrote: MWAHAHAHAHAAAAA Giants all the way! Despite a ref who sometimes made terrible calls(Like the fumble), the Giants made brilliant plays (Like the hail Mary at the end of the 1st half) If it were the Falcons, it would be like payback for last year. Probably not a Har-Bowl, and my predicted and hoped Super Bowl is the Giants vs the Patriots.
(Jan. 16, 2012  4:29 AM)Æ›nubis Wrote: Not seeing the 49ers. After what NY did to The pack....IN GREEN BAY! It seems that the 49ers are screwed.
Yall are seriously gonna be dissin the 9ers like that?!
Come on!
The 9ers have the best defense that the league has seen in years! And after how Alex Smith played last night in the first half and the fourth quarter, he might just be peeking! We all thought he was a bust, but he's having the best season of his career.
It'll be a great game, no doubt, but NE vs. Baltimore will be a close second for game of the year, behind SF vs. NO.
And btw, Cam Newton deserved to be in the Playoffs. Not the Carolina Panthers, but Cam Newton. He broke Peyton's rookie record! Crazy! I'm SO glad he didn't turn out to become a JaMarcus Russel XD XD XD XD

RE: NFL Football - Jaygrazer - Jan. 16, 2012

Hah, I beg to differ. We now have a destructive defense, and a powerful offense. THe 49ers are good, considering the fact they beat the Saints. But when it comes down to who can get the ball/ stop the enemy, hands down, its Giants.

Now flame war guyz, lets wait for the next game Eee

Watch it be NE vs NY, lol.

RE: NFL Football - NightWolf7919 - Jan. 16, 2012

With all the injuries the Texans have suffered this year, and the way they battled back in this game, this season is a success for sure. Next year when we're all healthy I can EASILY see a championship coming our way.

Maybe a Division Championship...I don't even see a healthy Texans getting an AFC or SB Championship.

It helps to have the number 1 Defense, the best rusher in the league, and (arguably) the best wide receiver in the league, along with a pro bowl QB. Now how can you NOT see the Texans winning at LEAST an AFC championship

By watching the Texans..
They've had all of those players for seasons, yet they haven't won an AFC Championship.
I say that they need a new coaching staff. I could easily see a well coached Texans going to the AFC Championship winning, then going to the Super Bowl to be beaten by New England Tongue_out
And IMO, I'd say that the 9ers have the best defense. Causing 5 or 6 turnovers is ridiculous.

The Texans have always had a great offense but the piece we were missing was a defense that did its job. Last year our offense was 4th in the league, but our defense was dead last in pass yardage, and it was the 4th worst defense in the modern era. That's not going to win you championships.

RE: NFL Football - DefStamina88 - Jan. 16, 2012

All of my friends at school want a Pats-Giants Superbowl. I am like, the ONLY person who wants Niners-Ravens for the Bowl...

I thonk its going to be Ravens Giants...Smith wont be able to handle the G- men's d-line

The Ravens scored 17 points off turnovers by the Texans. But unlike TJ Yates(the 5th Round Rookie), Tom Brady is not going to give Ed Reed and Webb 3 easy picks. The Ravens score 3 points without turnovers, and 3 points ain't going to cover it in Foxboro.