World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
NFL Football - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: NFL Football (/Thread-NFL-Football)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: NFL Football - BeyPhilosopher - Dec. 05, 2011

(Dec. 04, 2011  2:16 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Ok, Temporal. Lemme break up my opinions for ya. I know for SURE this isn't right, but this is how I see each team:

Bills: A team that should be doing good. The road hasn't been treating them well.
Dolphins: Still like them, but they are eating some mushrooms or something.
Patriots: Just a showoff team. "Oh, you can't hit Brady." I will laugh if he gets clobbered by a 300 lb lineman (legally or illegally, just something for an injury), and I will be laughing and crying and cheering for the love of it if Indy pulls an upset.
Jets: They're just...there....
Ravens:The team that has a together game plan with a successful Flacco leading the way. Really good at protecting the house (they're 8-3 overall, 6-0 at home).
Bengals: One guy is preventing me from blowing my gasket for this team; Andy Dalton.
Browns: The nerds that can't play sports and aren't popular this year.
Steelers: A fat guy named Ben, A pirate named Troy, and some other guys.
Texans: 8-3, can't argue with that.
Colts: Manning's not there, and the NFL's gonna vote him MVP. What has the NFL come to? If you wanna good MVP, pick Flacco, pick Rodgers, PICK BRADY I DON"T CARE. PICK SOMEBODY WHO"S PLAYING.
Jaguars: Gabbert and Jones-Drew? Eh...
Titans: Hasselbeck shall fix everything! (not really, think Houston's got em beat.)
Broncos: Tebow? So what? I like Denver but not Tebow, put Orton back. I don't care if they get worse, just get Tebow out of my sight.
Chiefs: Who?
Raiders: Hooray for a 3-game win streak. Tired
Chargers: Thanks a lot for ruining everything, my 4th favorite team.
Cowboys: OMG IT'S TONY ROMO! I'M BLIND! HE'S KILLING ME!!
Giants: Again, who?
Eagles: Vick, seriously, nobody likes you.
Redskins: C'mon guys, you had my hopes up.
Bears: The-- wait, I forgot, who are they again? The Bears? I swear I've heard that name before.
Lions: A team with anger management issues (Suh and Coach Schwartz). Looks like Dr. Stafford needs to fix this.
Packers: Robots that took the bodies of all of the Packer's players. It's a good way to get Rodgers some respect.
Vikings: I have no idea who you are talking about. Is that the team with McNabb and Peterson? Oh.....
Falcons: PICK UP THE SAINTS AND THROW THEM ON THE GROUND.
Panthers: I will no longer cheer for my home state.
Saints: BREES, GET OUTTA MY SIGHT!
Buccaneers: There, we fixed the problem with a worse team without someone that scares me.
Cardinals: Once upon a time, there was a Wide Receiver named Larry Fitzgerald. He hasn't helped them pass the Seahawks in rank.
49ers: Meet Alex Smith, number 11. He is a powerful man. His team is 9-2. They will most likely win their division.
Seahawks: Oh, they're back. Hm... Sorry, still not forgiving you.
Rams: Bradford ain't gonna fix anything, is he?

And I'm 99.9% sure that nobody's gonna agree with me, but this is my opinion of each team, and they're probably not gonna change. (Ok, we done? Let the hating begin.)

Everything you said is either biased, undecipherable, or illogical. It's hard to really bash your post actually.

RE: NFL Football - DefStamina88 - Dec. 05, 2011

Well, BeyPhilosopher, as I said, it was my OPINION. I'm pretty sure it was illogical and undecipherable.
(Dec. 05, 2011  7:14 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: I wanted the Packers to win anyway...Giants and Cowboys are still tied...GO COWBOYS!

As much as I don't like either of those teams, I want the 'Boys to prevail. Romo > E.Manning.

RE: NFL Football - ƛnubis - Dec. 05, 2011

Gah.GAH....GA'HOOOLE. Lions lost....on the road with no Suh is a tough game....plus the fact that the NFC North gets hated on. (except the magical Packers who get every call going their way)

RE: NFL Football - Temporal - Dec. 08, 2011

(Dec. 05, 2011  9:20 PM)BeyPhilosopher Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2011  2:16 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Ok, Temporal. Lemme break up my opinions for ya. I know for SURE this isn't right, but this is how I see each team:

Bills: A team that should be doing good. The road hasn't been treating them well.
Dolphins: Still like them, but they are eating some mushrooms or something.
Patriots: Just a showoff team. "Oh, you can't hit Brady." I will laugh if he gets clobbered by a 300 lb lineman (legally or illegally, just something for an injury), and I will be laughing and crying and cheering for the love of it if Indy pulls an upset.
Jets: They're just...there....
Ravens:The team that has a together game plan with a successful Flacco leading the way. Really good at protecting the house (they're 8-3 overall, 6-0 at home).
Bengals: One guy is preventing me from blowing my gasket for this team; Andy Dalton.
Browns: The nerds that can't play sports and aren't popular this year.
Steelers: A fat guy named Ben, A pirate named Troy, and some other guys.
Texans: 8-3, can't argue with that.
Colts: Manning's not there, and the NFL's gonna vote him MVP. What has the NFL come to? If you wanna good MVP, pick Flacco, pick Rodgers, PICK BRADY I DON"T CARE. PICK SOMEBODY WHO"S PLAYING.
Jaguars: Gabbert and Jones-Drew? Eh...
Titans: Hasselbeck shall fix everything! (not really, think Houston's got em beat.)
Broncos: Tebow? So what? I like Denver but not Tebow, put Orton back. I don't care if they get worse, just get Tebow out of my sight.
Chiefs: Who?
Raiders: Hooray for a 3-game win streak. Tired
Chargers: Thanks a lot for ruining everything, my 4th favorite team.
Cowboys: OMG IT'S TONY ROMO! I'M BLIND! HE'S KILLING ME!!
Giants: Again, who?
Eagles: Vick, seriously, nobody likes you.
Redskins: C'mon guys, you had my hopes up.
Bears: The-- wait, I forgot, who are they again? The Bears? I swear I've heard that name before.
Lions: A team with anger management issues (Suh and Coach Schwartz). Looks like Dr. Stafford needs to fix this.
Packers: Robots that took the bodies of all of the Packer's players. It's a good way to get Rodgers some respect.
Vikings: I have no idea who you are talking about. Is that the team with Ponder and Peterson? Oh.....
Falcons: PICK UP THE SAINTS AND THROW THEM ON THE GROUND.
Panthers: I will no longer cheer for my home state.
Saints: BREES, GET OUTTA MY SIGHT!
Buccaneers: There, we fixed the problem with a worse team without someone that scares me.
Cardinals: Once upon a time, there was a Wide Receiver named Larry Fitzgerald. He hasn't helped them pass the Seahawks in rank.
49ers: Meet Alex Smith, number 11. He is a powerful man. His team is 9-2. They will most likely win their division.
Seahawks: Oh, they're back. Hm... Sorry, still not forgiving you.
Rams: Bradford ain't gonna fix anything, is he?

And I'm 99.9% sure that nobody's gonna agree with me, but this is my opinion of each team, and they're probably not gonna change. (Ok, we done? Let the hating begin.)

Everything you said is either biased, undecipherable, or illogical. It's hard to really bash your post actually.
Much of it is true, however. Minus the Steelers. Ben's not just fat, he's tall too. Unfortunately, the Bears no longer have much an identity. I miss Cutler.

RE: NFL Football - DefStamina88 - Dec. 09, 2011

Well, Week 13 is coming. Indy's in Baltimore (just worth mentioning because anything can happen. The Colts could win 31-0 or something). New England's in Washington (GO REDSKINS!). Titans/Saints (Ooooooh!). Philly/Miami (Go Dolphins). Of course Detroit/Minnesota. Bears/Broncos. Raiders/Packers (will be disappointed, won't be surprised if GB loses). Bills/Chargers. Giants/Cowboys (Watch this one. It's one of the most important). Monday Night football's gonna show....St. Louis and Seattle? What????? Wow, what a letdown. Well, people with sucky Mondays, unless you like Seattle or St. Louis, your Monday just got suckier...

RE: NFL Football - Temporal - Dec. 09, 2011

Sam Bradford will likely have to have a decent day in order to not remind St. Louis of the stinker his offense (His garbage receivers) had in Week 17 last year in Seattle. The Bears can beat Denver since Hanie's not playing.

RE: NFL Football - Caststarman - Dec. 09, 2011

I don't think the bears will make the playoffs this year since cutler is out and matt forte is out.

RE: NFL Football - ƛnubis - Dec. 12, 2011

Lions stopped the Vikings on the one yard line to win. 8-5 FTW

RE: NFL Football - DefStamina88 - Dec. 12, 2011

Well, Week 13 was fun! Green Bay goes 13-0 with a 46-16 win over Oakland (as usual). San Diego gets Buffalo 37-10 (really a surprise to ma, actually, however much appreciated. Thanks Chargers Grin). Denver won 13-10 over the Bears on OT (YEAH BUDDY). Arizona edged San Fran 21-19 (C'mon Man!). Indy lost to Baltimore (Not worth mentioning). *sigh* NewEnglanddefeatedWashington34-27. New Orleans beat Tennessee (see "Arizona-San Fran"). Houston Beat Cincy (That's right!). Detroit defeated Minnesota 34-28 (Eh...).

Well, time to admit it. I've actually been keeping track of 5 games each week (and every once in a while I guess Monday too) and doing my own Swami like Chris Berman (guy's awesome, couldn't resist).

So, this week, I went 3-2:

ARI 21-19 SF (LOSS)
SD 37-10 BUF (WIN)
DEN 13-10 CHI (WIN)
GB 46-16 OAK (WIN)
MIN 28-34 DET (LOSS)

My current record is 35-30.

RE: NFL Football - Fury - Dec. 12, 2011

(Dec. 09, 2011  4:54 AM)Caststarman Wrote: I don't think the bears will make the playoffs this year since cutler is out and matt forte is out.

As much as i love the bears. Ima have to cry into my forte jersey until next year comes around. until then. TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: NFL Football - ƛnubis - Dec. 12, 2011

Lions need Cicago and Ny to lose next week. Lions and Falcons will most likely get the playoff spots.

RE: NFL Football - Fury - Dec. 12, 2011

(Dec. 12, 2011  9:41 PM)Æ›nubis Wrote: Lions need Cicago and Ny to lose next week. Lions and Falcons will most likely get the playoff spots.

The Problem for the Bears is that since they lost and the lions won it means they have a better record for the first 3 tiebreakers (Record, Division Record, Road Record) Since The Bears Lost They Would Have To Win There Next Two Games. Which They play the packers and vikings is highly unlikely. if they were to though they would have the better division record. not to mention detroit has to loose one of its games. if the bears win only one of there next two games it would go to the road records where the lions would win. if they beat the broncos on the other hand. everything would be different.

RE: NFL Football - Temporal - Dec. 13, 2011

Nah, the Lions will likely lose to the Pack. So the Bears simply have to win against Seattle and Minnesota. The Falcons still have the Saints, methinks. AND a growing Tampa team that's already beaten them PRETTY badly, AND a Jacksonville team that is starting to find themselves. The Northern Divisions can still deal some heavy damage. By the time Minn. comes to town, Forte should be back. Also: The Bears just found out how valuable Cutler is.

Also: Hanie HAS to go. He's kinda dumb. He doesn't know when to tell Lovie "Dude, that's plain stupid" like Cutler and Enderle did in college and the preseason for Enderle and during the Vikings game, Lions games, and the Chargers game for Cutler. He's a bit too submissive to be a Bears QB. There's a type people around here expect, and Hanie has shown that he's not it.

RE: NFL Football - DefStamina88 - Dec. 13, 2011

Packers are still hiding their secret identity as robots. All they have left is KC (5-8? No way), Chicago (Do you think they have a chance? Haha, seriously, do you? Seriously...do you?) and Detroit (No revenge.)

I'm more concerned about the chase for each division:

NFC East: Giants (tied with Cowboys, Philly and Washington is in the hunt still.)
NFC West: 49ers (clinched division)
NFC North: Packers (clinched division)
NFC South: Saints (clinched playoffs, but not division)
NFC Wild Card: Falcons and Lions (It's the best two in the WC, right?)
NFC In the hunt: Bears, Cowboys, Seahawks, Cardinals
AFC East: Patriots (only NYJ can get the division from them, but NYJ has to win all and NE has to lose all.)
AFC West: Broncos (it's anybody's race, except KC if they lose one.)
AFC North: Ravens (tied with Steelers, Cincy has a chance if they win the last 3, none for Cleveland.)
AFC South: Texans (clinched division)
AFC Wild Card: Steelers and Jets
AFC In the hunt: Titans, Bengals, Raiders

RE: NFL Football - DefStamina88 - Dec. 15, 2011

Week 14 is approaching fast, folks. Looks like we same some early Christmas presents. Detroit (8-5) VS Oakland (7-6). 10-3 New England VS 8-5 Broncos (PLEASE KILL EM, DENVER!!!). Ravens and Chargers. Lastly, my favorite 10-3 teams 49ers and Steelers meet up in San Fran on Monday (Monday's a good day today! Grin). Wonder what''s gonna happen there. We got Smith and his playoff-clinched 49ers, hosting Pitt, who's won 4 straight and are on the tail of the Ravens. Ben V Smith? SOOOO WATCHING MONDAY!!

Well, lemme show ya my predictions. Remember, my current record is 35-30.

Packers 27-3 Chiefs
Detroit 17-16 Oakland
Denver 6-0 Patriots
Ravens 20-14 Chargers
Seahawks 10-6 Bears

Sorry, SF and PIT, I can't make a decision between you two. I JUST CAN'T. IMMA JUST WATCH YOU AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

RE: NFL Football - Temporal - Dec. 17, 2011

Jackson vs. Hanie? Jackson. Jackson vs. Enderle? I'll take Enderle. Depends on how Angelo and the Bears front office handle this game.

RE: NFL Football - DefStamina88 - Dec. 17, 2011

Right now, I'm warming up to Tebow's playing style. This is what Chris Berman sees. Imagine; we are in Denver. It's overtime. The score's 26 Denver, 24 New England. 4th and goal for New England. They bring in Tebow as a CORNERBACK. Play starts; it's a BLITZ!!! TEBOW SACKS BRADY. IT'S OVER!! That is exactly how I'd like to see it!! If Tebow can do that, or win at all against Brady and NE, I will finally like the Denver Broncos.

RE: NFL Football - Temporal - Dec. 18, 2011

But the thing is, Tebow hasn't won against a good team yet, except for that pathetic showing against a hurting Bears team. If he beats the Pats as a passer, that's a testament to how BAD the Patriots are on D. The Pats, as much as I hate 'em, should win by 30.

RE: NFL Football - ssjgoku - Dec. 18, 2011

cool I like football too.....whats your favorite team

RE: NFL Football - DefStamina88 - Dec. 18, 2011

(Dec. 18, 2011  8:21 PM)Temporal Wrote: But the thing is, Tebow hasn't won against a good team yet, except for that pathetic showing against a hurting Bears team. If he beats the Pats as a passer, that's a testament to how BAD the Patriots are on D. The Pats, as much as I hate 'em, should win by 30.

But you're forgetting an important factor; Tom Brady's only losing record against teams are the BRONCOS, 1-6. You have to think about that. History's a big deal.

RE: NFL Football - Temporal - Dec. 18, 2011

Attention Chiefs fans: In other words, people who know that Haley should not have been fired. Good win. Bad firing. Haley got you guys to the playoffs last year, but they lost the best RB in the AFC in Jamaal Charles. I think that Haley deserves better. AND they lost Matt Cassel, the best QB they've had in ages. He'll come back, and KC'll be explosive again...if Dwayne Bowe finds out how to take a hit. But Haley did not deserve to be fired after bringing back a 2-14 franchise.

RE: NFL Football - ƛnubis - Dec. 19, 2011

Lions escape the bay area with a 28-27 win....I say the playoff picture for the NFC is set.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/standings/playoffrace

This shows the playoffs if they ended today

RE: NFL Football - DefStamina88 - Dec. 19, 2011

*punches massive hole in the wall*

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=311218012

*headdesk, headwall, facepalm*

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=311218007

SAN FRAN YOU BETTER WIN!!!!!

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/nflpreview?gameId=311219025

UGH, SUCH A HORRIBLE WEEK!!!!1!!!!1!!11!!!!!11!11!!!!

RE: NFL Football - Temporal - Dec. 20, 2011

You might go 0-3. Ben says he's optimistic about returning, and the Ravens lost. In other words, the Steelers REALLY want to win out so they can win the division again.

Also: for someone who's so underrated, Ben's career stats are through the roof. Especially when you think of how often he plays through injuries. WAY more TDs than picks. A decent number of rushing TDs, and a load of yards. Namely when they come. For someone who holds the ball for so freaking long, he's agile. Helps that he can run over most CBs and quite a few linemen. And safeties. And...well, any rookie in general. And he'll be good for another six years. He IS only 28.

RE: NFL Football - DefStamina88 - Dec. 20, 2011

Right now, my Swami has me at 37-33, 53%. Baltimore, Denver, and GB Failed me. Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying