World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
NFL Football - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: NFL Football (/Thread-NFL-Football)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: NFL Football - PhantomKid - Nov. 22, 2011

Yes I know what you are saying we beat the Bears part of all those off sides were on the crowd and our crowd gets into the team's mind and draws confusion and the Suh is right up in your face and you will get destroyed by him. HE IS A BEAST!

RE: NFL Football - DefStamina88 - Nov. 22, 2011

Welp, the Chiefs-Pats game hasn't satisfied me at all. Chiefs have a 3-0 lead after the 1st Quater. It's not a bad thing that KC's winning. I want them to win. It's just that...that...I thought' I'd see more action in this game. I thought it'd be a blowout for NE, but it's not looking like it right now...

RE: NFL Football - Temporal - Nov. 22, 2011

Brady hasn't completed 5 passes yet, and the 2nd is half over. KC scores here and run away with it. WITH THE BACKUP, and they win!

I'm a Michigan fan and Brady always completes a pass before the 2nd quarter in Michigan and New England

I'd want to KC win here, not just to embarrass the Pats, but to also make the AFC West a tight race. Right now, here's how it's set up:

Raiders: 6-4
Broncos: 5-5
Chiefs: 4-5 (5-5 if they beat Pats)
Chargers: 4-6

That's not a big difference in the standings there. The AFC West is the only division right now that doesn't have EVERYBODY challenging for the division. If the Chargers keep playing like they do, they won't contend. But other than that, it's intense.

Touchdown Grownkowski! Good for fantasy football oh yeah!

Finally! We got a game started! Not for the team I wanted, but eh, it makes a game.

RE: NFL Football - Temporal - Nov. 22, 2011

Brady will collapse like he did against the Giants and Bills.

Yes probably will I haven't seen the score in a while but the Cheifs are going to have war with Broncos and Raiders for the division.

RE: NFL Football - AwesomeDragoon - Nov. 22, 2011

(Nov. 22, 2011  12:18 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Also, why do the Pack need breathing room? If San Fran edges closer to Green bay, we got a good NFC matchup in the Playoffs, which will be very stressing for both sides.

im just saying that so we hopefully have home field advantage in the playoffs (i hope that makes sense, im really tired so it might sound off sorry)

WELP. Pats sweep KC 34-3. Dang. I'm really hoping pats screw it all up in these next games...
Well, we'll be seeing the next games over Thanksgiving. Of course we got Green Bay and Detroit in Detroit. The Colts could MAYBE get their first win against Carolina at home. We got the Jets and Bills (both 5-5). The Bears are heading into Oakland. But the game to watch Monday is the Giants (6-4) and the Saints (7-3) at 8:30. I like this one. Eli rolls into New Orleans to go against Drew Brees. Now the Statistics. New Orleans is undefeated at home right now, 4-0. Brees has 23 TD's and 11 Int's with just over 3300 yards. In the win over Atlanta on the road (not last week but the week before that. New Orleans didn't play anybody in Week 11.), Brees went 30/43 with 322 yards, 2 TD's, and no Int's. Then ya got Eli Manning. Manning's got almost 3000 yards, 18 TD's and 9 Int's. In their loss to Philly at home, Manning went 18/35 with 264 yards, 1 TD, and 1 Int. Looks tough to call, but I'm gonna predict 28-17 New Orleans wins it.

The Giants had me thinking and then that loss to Philly. Now here are the standings:
Cowboys:6-4 still have the giants
Giants:6-4 still have the Cowboys
Eagles: 4-6 basically out of it
Redskins: 3-7 they have to win out and hope for a Giants and Cowboys collapse
So yeah it will probably come down to the Giants and Cowboys series.

Right now, next week looks good for my teams. Green Bay's got me a little stressed going to Detroit. I REALLY WANT TO WATCH SAN FRAN VS BALTIMORE THURSDAY. Flacco and the Ravens fighting against the 9-1 49ers coming to Maryland. 49ers undefeated on the road? Ravens undefeated at home? Something's gotta give. I say 49ers take it 45-38.

Any NFC North crazy stuff? Standings:
Packers: 10-0 still have the Lions
Lions:7-3 and 2-1 in division so ahead of Bears but still have the Packers
Bears: 7-3 they are 2-2 in the division so they are below the Lions they still have the Raiders and Packers also Denver
Vikings: 2-8 they have Peterson out still have a lot of the division they are guaranteed no division represenative and no playoffs

RE: NFL Football - Temporal - Nov. 23, 2011

(Nov. 22, 2011  3:47 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Right now, next week looks good for my teams. Green Bay's got me a little stressed going to Detroit. I REALLY WANT TO WATCH SAN FRAN VS BALTIMORE THURSDAY. Flacco and the Ravens fighting against the 9-1 49ers coming to Maryland. 49ers undefeated on the road? Ravens undefeated at home? Something's gotta give. I say 49ers take it 45-38.

Or San Fran 9-6. This is shaping up to look like LSU-Alabama. Not much offense is gonna go up here. Hell, we just might see 3-2 or 3-0. (2-3% chance.) That's how well these two teams are playing on defense.

On the NFC North, the Pack are gonna take this division, but not the Super Bowl. I can't see it. Texans-Pack? Texans. Ravens-Pack? Birds. Pats-Pack? Pats, as much as it pains me to say this. Steelers-Pack? Steelers. That secondary got good overnight. Pack-Bengals? Well, MAYBE then. But Dalton-Rodgers would be a great game. Pac-Man Jones would probably kick the carp out of Rodgers though. I call it now: The AFC North will be in the Super Bowl.

RE: NFL Football - DefStamina88 - Nov. 23, 2011

Good point there, Temporal. Both teams are pretty much even on both sides with everything except regular season records. QB stats are a little bit more different than I imagined. Flacco has more yards, but Smith has more TD's and less Int's. Ravens have one more TD this season than San Fran. Ravens have 4 more sacks than SF. Ravens collected 4 more Int's than SF. But SF has played better this season, and have defense, while Baltimore has offense. I've changed my score. San Fran still wins, but 13-10.
You can't leave any team out of the competition completely. It's not impossible that Green Bay can go back-to-back, but as you pointed out, it's gonna be difficult. I will be completely and utterly shocked if they stay undefeated with the way their schedule looks. All I hope for is one thing; THE PATS BETTER NOT WIN THE SUPERBOWL.

RE: NFL Football - Temporal - Nov. 23, 2011

Trap game for the Harbaughs. Too much hype for a shootout anyway. (LSU-Ala. was predicted to have total scores in the 70s. The total score was 15.)

Cutlerless Bears vs. Shaky-'cause-we-can't-stop-throwin'-pick-sixes Raiders. Is this a question? Forte hits 150, but Hanie gets pulled. Enderle? Get those reps is now. You will be starting soon. The Bears can run the tables from here with a miracle in Green Bay.

RE: NFL Football - DefStamina88 - Nov. 23, 2011

Despite Cutler being gone, I say if Oakland keeps throwin pick 6's, they'll be fine. They just have to cope with the new QB til Cutler gets back. However, if Oakland stops with the pick 6's, They could continue to lead their division.

RE: NFL Football - AwesomeDragoon - Nov. 24, 2011

ok im mad at these reffs, they SUCK especially that PF call near the end (yea cause the lions covering Lee were SOOOO inocent)

RE: NFL Football - DefStamina88 - Nov. 24, 2011

THAT'S RIGHT BOY!!! 27-15 GREEN BAY 11-0 UNDEFEATED!!! However, gotta say, it was a good game. Now it's time to watch 49ers-Ravens tonight at 8:20 pm EST.

RE: NFL Football - Temporal - Nov. 25, 2011

Eh? The NFL has been on the Packer bandwagon for months. They've already crowned them NFC Champions with these calls. (You cannot challenge a flag. GB has done it twice.) To beat the Pack and neutralize the refs, you have to blow them out. Not possible at this rate. Jan. 1st, maybe? Or Christmas if Forte is amazing.

RE: NFL Football - DefStamina88 - Nov. 25, 2011

Well, with Green Bay's win, I don't think they'll be challenged again until Chicago on Christmas Day.Oakland just doesn't have the skill, and New York is a bit unstable in my opinion. Next game is December 4th against the Giants in New York. For that one, I say 17-13 Pack.

Right now, I'm looking ahead to the San Fran-Baltimore game tonight. For that one, I have changed my prediction (again), to 30-26.....San Francisco. I just have a gut feeling that this is gonna be a high-scoring game.

RE: NFL Football - AwesomeDragoon - Nov. 25, 2011

yea but the GB defence has to learn to play football again

i mean seriously, y does it take 2-5 guys to tackle ONE of them, Mathews cant support the defence by himself for much longer

RE: NFL Football - DefStamina88 - Nov. 25, 2011

It's 6-3 at halftime between the Ravens and 49ers. Ravens lead. Temporal, it looks like your prediction is correct.

RE: NFL Football - AwesomeDragoon - Nov. 25, 2011

(Nov. 25, 2011  3:49 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: It's 6-3 at halftime between the Ravens and 49ers. Ravens lead. Temporal, it looks like your prediction is correct.

COME ON SAN FRAN, YOU CAN DO IT.......MESS UUUUUUPPPPP NOW lol i want the ravens to win (IF IT WASENT OBVIOUS)