World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
NFL Football - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: NFL Football (/Thread-NFL-Football)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: NFL Football - DefStamina88 - Nov. 06, 2011

Romo pretty much ruined their season with Romo. The only thing worse than that was when Tom Brady got intercepted 4 times. Did you know in that game that Brady threw 4 interceptions, he threw his helmet on the ground? Yeah, it was intercepted too.

RE: NFL Football - Temporal - Nov. 06, 2011

The Bills surprised me. Big time. They came out of freakin' NOWHERE. At least they're not the punching bags of the AFC East anymore.

RE: NFL Football - Hov - Nov. 06, 2011

LOL I agree, but sadly Im a redskins fan. And Mike Shanahan SUCK! He can't even carp to be honest. I just whish their coach was the Steelers coach....

RE: NFL Football - Temporal - Nov. 06, 2011

Shanahan's not TERRIBLE. I mean, he's got a 30 year old rookie and...Rex Grossman. Ew. Play the rookie. No talent on Redskins outside of John Beck's legs and cannon arm. Just waitin' for him to find that decision making. Trust me, they'll draft Case Keenum if he's stiff around. Washington LOVES them some Houston QBs.

RE: NFL Football - DefStamina88 - Nov. 09, 2011

I am hoping that either the Packers, 49ers, or Ravens are able to make it to the Superbowl. They are my top 3 teams. I lost all hope for the Colts long ago. *COUGH9gamesagoCOUGH* Anyway, The Ravens and Joe Flacco have gotten much better. Aaron Rodgers and the Packers are offering possible back-to-back Superbowl wins. Also, the 49ers are hiding with a 7-1 record, and just laying low. Just have to see what unfolds...

RE: NFL Football - Temporal - Nov. 09, 2011

The Packers haven't really played an elite defense outside of Chicago, and that was against a REALLY leaky O-line. Packers-Lions on THANKSGIVING!? Great game, but Pack lose. The Lions and Bills don't wanna come back to earth, now do they?

RE: NFL Football - Sparta - Nov. 09, 2011

Hah, they wish. Aaron Rodders isn't even human. That guy thows passes that no way in hell can normally be made.

I've been itching the entire year for this game: Christmass Eve-Jets Vs. Giants. My two favorite teams. The maturing rookie vs the new number 5 QB, Revis Island vs Jake Ballard and his David Tyree catch. should be sooo much fun to watch.

RE: NFL Football - Dusk - Nov. 09, 2011

Man the game to watch is going to be Bengals at Ravens week 11. My home is split right down the middle with Ravens fans and Bengals fans. I think it's going to turn out similar to the results in the Alabama LSU game.

RE: NFL Football - Temporal - Nov. 10, 2011

I say Bengals take that one, get swept by the Steelers, finish their own sweep on the Ravens, and finish 2nd in the AFC North. About the Pack? They can't beat a good secondary...YET. Thanksgiving will be a shootout. Whoever has the better arm wins. Aaron Rodgers' accurate arm, or Matt Stafford's hypercannon that he has attached to his shoulder? Stafford has on of the BEST arms of all time. WITH the wires. If he gets to stand upright, something he got to do a lot, the Pack are in for a 50+ game from the Lions

RE: NFL Football - iVtechboyinpa - Nov. 14, 2011

Well there goes the Eagles chance of even getting a wildcard into playoffs__-

RE: NFL Football - Temporal - Nov. 14, 2011

Bears win again. 4 in a row, dudes. Are we "For real" now, Joe Buck? Anyways, the Ravens losing to the Seahawks was nice, plus the Steelers won so the AFC North just got interesting for the 2nd place spot. Just waiting for Brady to lose his 3rd straight...

RE: NFL Football - TITAN - Nov. 14, 2011

Here's hoping that Sparta pays off the refs and rigs the game!

RE: NFL Football - DefStamina88 - Nov. 14, 2011

Did everybody hear the news? The Miami Dolphins won against Redskins. They're no longer winless!! The Colts are now the lone team that is winless. The score was 20-9.

Anyway, I'm also pumped for the Pack-Vikings game. Even if Pack lose, they'll still be into the playoffs if they play good. The only thing giving the Vikings a chance is Adrian Peterson. My perdiction for the game is 28-27 Pack in OT.

RE: NFL Football - TITAN - Nov. 14, 2011

I hope the Vikings send Ponder in for a bit. That kid's got talent...

If Ponder goes in, the Vikings might just have the ability to pass through the Pack. Even if the Pack is able to block Ponder, if he gets a successful pass to Peterson, it might be a big gain. You never know. it's making me feel uneasy about this game. I'm still confident with my 8-1 49ers, and praying for my 6-3 Ravens. To sum it up, if Packers win, they might be unstoppable. If they lose, I hope they don't lose momentum...

RE: NFL Football - Temporal - Nov. 14, 2011

(Nov. 14, 2011  2:09 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Did everybody hear the news? The Miami Dolphins won against Redskins. They're no longer winless!! The Colts are now the lone team that is winless. The score was 20-9.

Anyway, I'm also pumped for the Pack-Vikings game. Even if Pack lose, they'll still be into the playoffs if they play good. The only thing giving the Vikings a chance is Adrian Peterson. My perdiction for the game is 28-27 Pack in OT.

The 'Fins got their first win last week. 31-3 over KC.
(Nov. 14, 2011  2:17 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: If Ponder goes in, the Vikings might just have the ability to pass through the Pack. Even if the Pack is able to block Ponder, if he gets a successful pass to Peterson, it might be a big gain. You never know. it's making me feel uneasy about this game. I'm still confident with my 8-1 49ers, and praying for my 6-3 Ravens. To sum it up, if Packers win, they might be unstoppable. If they lose, I hope they don't lose momentum...

Ponder can run, and he WAS being mentored by Donovan McNabb. The kid can do some damage on his own. It's just the "arm issue". (Am I the only one that saw a lot of 'arm' on that 70+ yard throw in his first start?)

Well, I didn't see the KC loss to Miami, and I have noticed the 'arm' on Ponder, but no matter what the issues, one thing is certain in this game; it can go either way. Vikings-Packers are DIVISION rivals. whenever a DIVISION match-up takes place something big might happen. Rodgers has 24 Touchdowns and over 2500 yards with only 3 interceptions. Ponder already has over 500 yards, but only 3 TDs and 2 interceptions, and McNabb has over 1024 yards with 4 TD's and 2 interceptions. However, Peterson has almost 800 yards this year with 9 Touchdowns.

RE: NFL Football - DefStamina88 - Nov. 15, 2011

Well, I thought Green Bay would win, but not DOMINATE. Green Bay beat Minnesota 45-7 and Pack remains undefeated. Rodgers goes 23/30 with 4 Touchdowns, no interceptions, and 250 yards, including 21 rushing. Jordy Nelson gets 2 TD's, Matt Flynn and Greg Jennings get one each (don't know where the other points came from). Ponder goes 16/34, no TD's, 1 interception, and 190 yards, 17 rushing. Who's the person that got the lone touchdown for Vikings? None other than Adrian Peterson... Packers now 9-0, Vikings 2-7.

RE: NFL Football - Temporal - Nov. 16, 2011

Eh. I didn't want GB to win, but I saw it coming. I just wish Ponder had a better game. Ponder will be a good NFL QB one day.

RE: NFL Football - DefStamina88 - Nov. 16, 2011

I thought I'd see a GB win, but not this big of a win. But hey, its my team, I care about how they play...

RE: NFL Football - AwesomeDragoon - Nov. 16, 2011

im so mad i slept through the GB game last night

GB is my team and im lovin that they r undeafeated this year

im just glad that they destroyed the vikings (fyi i HATE the vikings with a burning passion)

RE: NFL Football - DefStamina88 - Nov. 16, 2011

Well, it was a pretty important game. Tampa Bay is up next on Sunday, and next thursday, guess who's next? The Detroit Lions, one of a few teams that could end the streak of Green Bay. The rest of the season also includes another meeting with the Lions, a match against a better Giants team, and a Bears offense getting better. It's still possible that they go undefeated, but if they do and make it to the superbowl, let's hope they don't lose. But we can't think that far yet.

RE: NFL Football - Temporal - Nov. 17, 2011

I can see 14-2, and 13-3 if the Week 3 Bucs show up next week. If the Bucs that beat Atlanta and New Orleans show up, that'll be an epic game. As for the Lions? Cool games. Bears round 2? Playoffs preview. The NFC North will own the wild cards. I call it now.

RE: NFL Football - Brittany Mason - Nov. 17, 2011

The packers better win the super bowl this year!

RE: NFL Football - Temporal - Nov. 17, 2011

Don't see it happening. The AFC is too damn awesome! The Texans are doing good, along with the Steelers, Bengals, and a bunch of others.