World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Buying Buying : HMS and Dragoon Gt - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Buying Buying : HMS and Dragoon Gt (/Thread-Buying-Buying-HMS-and-Dragoon-Gt)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Dranzer MS And Dragoon MS/MSUV With Ripcord And Launchers - Dragoon(L) - Dec. 01, 2010

Expect** ;D ;D

RE: Dranzer MS And Dragoon MS/MSUV With Ripcord And Launchers - DragoonRoks - Dec. 01, 2010

oh im looked for used one dosent matter if there are no sticker i will still take it

RE: Dranzer MS And Dragoon MS/MSUV With Ripcord And Launchers - Mac Miller - Dec. 01, 2010

Yeah i bought a DRanzer Ms from ebay for 22 it come in one more week

RE: Dranzer MS And Dragoon MS/MSUV With Ripcord And Launchers - DragoonRoks - Dec. 01, 2010

yea ive seen it on ebay as well but i dont enough Unhappy cause of dragoon ms

RE: Dragoon MS/MSUV With Ripcord And Launchers - DragoonRoks - Dec. 05, 2010

edit first post and found purscahsed a dranzer ms

RE: Dragoon MS/MSUV With Ripcord And Launchers - DragoonRoks - Dec. 05, 2010

edited first post again

RE: Light Blue Wolborg Ms And Dragoon MS/MSUV With Ripcord And Launchers - UnLeAsHeD - Dec. 05, 2010

There are a couple members selling ice blue wolborg ms, look at shops. I believe khel might have one. And I will be getting a dragoon ms so if I sell it I will contact u first.

RE: Light Blue Wolborg Ms And Dragoon MS/MSUV With Ripcord And Launchers - DragoonRoks - Dec. 06, 2010

^thanks im going to wait till i get more money in a week or 2 to buy even more stuff .

RE: Light Blue Wolborg Ms And Dragoon MS/MSUV With Ripcord And Launchers - DragoonRoks - Dec. 08, 2010

bump

RE: Light Blue Wolborg Ms And Dragoon MS/MSUV With Ripcord And Launchers - blah - Dec. 08, 2010

I have a used Dragoon MS, PM me if interested.

RE: Light Blue Wolborg Ms And Dragoon MS/MSUV With Ripcord And Launchers - DragoonRoks - Dec. 08, 2010

blah i pmed you

RE: Light Blue Wolborg Ms And Dragoon MS/MSUV With Ripcord And Launchers - DragoonRoks - Dec. 09, 2010

bump

RE: Light Blue Wolborg Ms And Dragoon MS/MSUV With Ripcord And Launchers - blah - Dec. 09, 2010

If you are just going to bump you should only do it every couple of days, not everyday.

RE: Light Blue Wolborg Ms And Dragoon MS/MSUV With Ripcord And Launchers - milkychipz - Dec. 09, 2010

Are you so sure. I got a used Dragoon MS with little to no stickers, I might consider selling it for $40 waiting for unleasheds offer, it seems the stickers are worth more than the bey...

RE: Light Blue Wolborg Ms And Dragoon MS/MSUV With Ripcord And Launchers - DragoonRoks - Dec. 09, 2010

Blah : Sorry about that
Littlechipz: does is shippng inlude with the 40$ also it depend on the running core

RE: Light Blue Wolborg Ms And Dragoon MS/MSUV With Ripcord And Launchers - Poseidon - Dec. 11, 2010

hmmm have a look at my thread for a wolborg MS it's not the saint shield version but the coro coro gold version

RE: Light Blue Wolborg Ms And Dragoon MS/MSUV With Ripcord And Launchers - DragoonRoks - Dec. 11, 2010

bump

RE: Light Blue Wolborg Ms And Dragoon MS/MSUV With Ripcord And Launchers - Ultra - Dec. 11, 2010

Heart has a NIB dragoon ms for sale.

RE: Light Blue Wolborg Ms And Dragoon MS/MSUV With Ripcord And Launchers - DragoonRoks - Dec. 11, 2010

yea i ask him im just wait till i get the money

RE: Light Blue Wolborg Ms And Dragoon MS/MSUV/MF - DragoonRoks - Dec. 12, 2010

Edited first post look for dragoon mf it must have good condtion rc

RE: Light Blue Wolborg Ms And Dragoon MS/MSUV/MF - blah - Dec. 12, 2010

Dragoon MFs cost more than MS just to tell you.
I have a white one I'm willing to sell though.

RE: Light Blue Wolborg Ms And Dragoon MS/MSUV/MF - DragoonRoks - Dec. 17, 2010

bump

RE: Any Wolborg Ms And Dragoon MS/MSUV/MF - DragoonRoks - Dec. 17, 2010

Edit: Looking for any wolborg ms

RE: Any Wolborg Ms And Dragoon MS/MSUV/MF - UnLeAsHeD - Dec. 17, 2010

Heart has wolborg and khel has an ice blue one.

RE: Any Wolborg Ms And Dragoon MS/MSUV/MF - DragoonRoks - Dec. 17, 2010

i asked khel but hasn't responded to my pm yet it been a 1 week or more . going to ask heart for one