World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Buying Buying : HMS and Dragoon Gt - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Buying Buying : HMS and Dragoon Gt (/Thread-Buying-Buying-HMS-and-Dragoon-Gt)

Pages: 1 2 3

Buying : HMS and Dragoon Gt - DragoonRoks - Aug. 13, 2010

Hello here is What im Looking For Currently

Hms:
Dragoon Ms/MSUV ( Any colour is fine)
Wolborg Ms ( Ice Blue Preffered)
DEMS or Dark Effigy MS (Any Colour)

Plastics
Dragoon GT (white i dont mind condtion as long as it not broken.)

Thanks For Reading My Thread Please pm if you have these up for sale and give me a price cause i offer pretty horrible.

RE: Dranzer MS And Dragoon MS With Ripcord And Launchers - Corey - Aug. 13, 2010

Dranzer MS

RE: Dranzer MS And Dragoon MS With Ripcord And Launchers - Moss-Da-Boss - Aug. 13, 2010

PREFIX dude
and yeah what corey said either look around ebay or check some of the sellers on here

RE: Dranzer MS And Dragoon MS With Ripcord And Launchers - Kai-V - Aug. 13, 2010

(Aug. 13, 2010  5:54 PM)Nova Wrote: PREFIX dude
It is already there.

RE: Dranzer MS And Dragoon MS With Ripcord And Launchers - Moss-Da-Boss - Aug. 13, 2010

oh haha sorry not wearing my glasses

RE: Dranzer MS And Dragoon MS With Ripcord And Launchers - FreedomFighter - Aug. 13, 2010

You will never get a NIB Dragoon MS for 25$. If you´re lucky you´ll find a used one.

RE: Dranzer MS And Dragoon MS With Ripcord And Launchers - DragoonRoks - Aug. 13, 2010

^i never need a new One I looking for used Dragoon Ms

RE: Dranzer MS And Dragoon MS With Ripcord And Launchers - Pimpju - Aug. 15, 2010

You still won't be getting a used one for that price.

RE: Dranzer MS And Dragoon MS With Ripcord And Launchers - Aikemi - Aug. 15, 2010

I have a used one. PM me an offer

RE: Dranzer MS And Dragoon MS With Ripcord And Launchers - DarkFox - Nov. 16, 2010

pmed

RE: Dranzer MS And Dragoon MS With Ripcord And Launchers - UnLeAsHeD - Nov. 16, 2010

He said by. BY OCTOBER^^^^

RE: Dranzer MS And Dragoon MS With Ripcord And Launchers - DarkFox - Nov. 16, 2010

(Nov. 16, 2010  3:42 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: He said by. BY OCTOBER^^^^

and yet he still responds to my pm

RE: Dranzer MS And Dragoon MS With Ripcord And Launchers - DragoonRoks - Nov. 17, 2010

first post edited

RE: Dranzer MS And Dragoon MS With Ripcord And Launchers - UnLeAsHeD - Nov. 17, 2010

(Nov. 17, 2010  1:43 AM)DragoonRoks Wrote: first post edited

its the same thing...

RE: Dranzer MS And Dragoon MS With Ripcord And Launchers - DragoonRoks - Nov. 17, 2010

change price i will offer for one a got rid of the october thing

RE: Dranzer MS And Dragoon MS With Ripcord And Launchers - BeyFan - Nov. 17, 2010

Should get Dranzer MS off of eBay. It is under $40.

RE: Dranzer MS And Dragoon MS With Ripcord And Launchers - Dark_Mousy - Nov. 17, 2010

They have them on ebay. But they are from Korea or somewhere like that and would take several weeks to get there.

RE: Dranzer MS And Dragoon MS With Ripcord And Launchers - blah - Nov. 17, 2010

(Nov. 17, 2010  2:23 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Should get Dranzer MS off of eBay. It is under $40.

It's $22 for a NIB Dranzer MS.

RE: Dranzer MS And Dragoon MS With Ripcord And Launchers - UnLeAsHeD - Nov. 17, 2010

I have a purple dranzer ms u can buy for 40 shipped

RE: Dranzer MS And Dragoon MS With Ripcord And Launchers - BeyFan - Nov. 17, 2010

(Nov. 17, 2010  5:31 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: They have them on ebay. But they are from Korea or somewhere like that and would take several weeks to get there.
I ordered one and it took a little over one week to arrive in Australia. Don't know where the OP is from.

RE: Dranzer MS And Dragoon MS/MSUV With Ripcord And Launchers - DragoonRoks - Nov. 23, 2010

Bump and also i edit my wants im also look for msuv used

RE: Dranzer MS And Dragoon MS/MSUV With Ripcord And Launchers - DarkFox - Nov. 23, 2010

you set up the paypal yet?

RE: Dranzer MS And Dragoon MS/MSUV With Ripcord And Launchers - DragoonRoks - Nov. 23, 2010

Not yet but my dad soon mabye by the end of this week

RE: Dranzer MS And Dragoon MS/MSUV With Ripcord And Launchers - DragoonRoks - Dec. 01, 2010

bump

RE: Dranzer MS And Dragoon MS/MSUV With Ripcord And Launchers - blah - Dec. 01, 2010

$40 is not worth it for a Dragoon MSUV. *Expect* to pay way more unless you're lucky.

T_T