World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
How to clean your metal wheel. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: How to clean your metal wheel. (/Thread-How-to-clean-your-metal-wheel)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

How to clean your metal wheel. - GPegasus - Aug. 10, 2010

I just found out how to clean your metal wheel the easy way. It is not the same way as DrigerGT's way. Just take a medium cloth and put some toothpaste, then rub it to your metal wheel. After you finished doing that, wash your metal wheel with water. And there you go a shiny metal wheel. I hope this helps everyone. Rather than buying those spray things which cost a lot of money. So please try it.

RE: How to clean your metal wheel. - souless1234 - Aug. 10, 2010

The easy way? More like the poor man's version.That's the same thing as finding a metal polisher for cars and using it on your wheels.

RE: How to clean your metal wheel. - GeneralHawx - Aug. 10, 2010

Really this stuff works on rims? Thanks for the tip I'll try it anyways with my Dark wheel it doesn't need to be used so in case anything happens it's only the Dark.

RE: How to clean your metal wheel. - GPegasus - Aug. 10, 2010

hey im not poor okay? im a rich carp dude. Im trying to help people here.

RE: How to clean your metal wheel. - SuperWolf - Aug. 10, 2010

well GPegasus is right

Well it's a temporary clean until I go buy my Silverware polisher, it's only $10 I don't why you don't just buy it tooth paste is like $5 anyways

RE: How to clean your metal wheel. - Brooklyn-Z - Aug. 10, 2010

Quote:Putting water on metal wouldnt that cause it to rust XD and the color of the wheel would start to fade from the normail color :\ nice idea tough

RE: How to clean your metal wheel. - Mc Frown - Aug. 10, 2010

"poor man" is in no way a reference to your current financial status.

RE: How to clean your metal wheel. - SuperWolf - Aug. 10, 2010

thats a good way to clean a wheel

so how did it go?? did it work??

RE: How to clean your metal wheel. - Mc Frown - Aug. 10, 2010

Here's a method Chief - Idea!:
File it down, it's shiny again

I don't think this is the best method.

well yeah its not the best method. its just simple, and yeah....

great idea if you want the metal wheel to smell minty Smile lets fight an epic minty battle face off nd spin the minty metal

XD srry goo idea though

hahaha its okay. it does smell minty lol xD

new title: how to make your beyblade smell good
Smile

lol xD

Cutei though about using bubbles to clean my bey but i tried it on something made of the same metal the metal was ruined T-T but it spelled like cherrys ^-^ anyways nice idea for making a blade minty fresh Tongue_out_wink
Cute

RE: How to clean your metal wheel. - OkiBlaze - Aug. 10, 2010

Hmm, I just use regular silver polish and it works great.
I'm not really sure how the toothpaste shines the wheel, but I'm willing to try this out when my wheels get oxidized again.

RE: How to clean your metal wheel. - victorti83plus - Aug. 10, 2010

Yes it works!
But I heard that it may be best to use the regular/original non-whitening and non-gel toothpaste

btw, I wonder if we can use soft toothbrush to clean it?

RE: How to clean your metal wheel. - Jaems1 - Aug. 10, 2010

just tried it and it turned out cleaner BUT its not that brand new shine.

still, very nice and ty for the tip.

RE: How to clean your metal wheel. - AbhorEvil - Aug. 10, 2010

This really works well? I guess Ill try it on my bros Dark wheel haha he wont mind LOLZZZZZZ!

RE: How to clean your metal wheel. - pegasis105rf - Aug. 10, 2010

it really works

I've tried it it works however I think there are better ways, this is a like more economic friendly seeing as you can buy toothpaste and a toothbrush from the dollar store.(I think...)

RE: How to clean your metal wheel. - MetalPharoah - Aug. 10, 2010

(Aug. 10, 2010  5:48 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: I've tried it it works however I think there are better ways, this is a like more economic friendly seeing as you can buy toothpaste and a toothbrush from the dollar store.(I think...)

Fluoride is deadly to the human body so I wonder how it would be on the long-term effect of actually cleaning a wheel. Maybe because it's tougher there will be no after-deterioration??

Human body is fragile metal isn't as much, also it's a really cheap alternative if u think about it metal polish is $10 for a small can(jar whatever..) a Beyblade is $10 toothbrush+toothpaste=$2 it's cheaper for someone who might need the money elsewhere such as Beyblades haha