World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Toywiz, your prices must be lowered! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Toywiz, your prices must be lowered! (/Thread-Toywiz-your-prices-must-be-lowered)

Pages: 1 2

Toywiz, your prices must be lowered! - Kei - Oct. 09, 2007

This was on BBF, so I thought it would be good to bring over here.

Post here if you want Toywiz.com to lower their absurd Beyblade prices that they have right now. For anyone who doesn't know, according to G, Only 3/186 Beyblade products on Toywiz have reasonable prices. I mean, come on, $30 for a DZV2 or $40 for a DGMSUV?!?!

I'm sure I'm not the only one who would begin buying from them if their prices were reasonable.

RE: Toywiz, your prices must be lowered! - G - Oct. 09, 2007

Just to add to that, I'm pretty sure shipping jacks up the total price!

RE: Toywiz, your prices must be lowered! - Ichida - Oct. 09, 2007

*nod* The extortion must end!!

RE: Toywiz, your prices must be lowered! - Bey Brad - Oct. 09, 2007

See the BBF thread here: http://www.beybladeforums.com/showthread.php?t=1644

RE: Toywiz, your prices must be lowered! - Elmo - Oct. 09, 2007

The shipping isn't really that pricy. I mean, 5.96 for up to $29 worth of items seems pretty fair to me. It's the actual prices that are horrible.

RE: Toywiz, your prices must be lowered! - Kaz - Oct. 09, 2007

As I said on BBF, those prices are INSANE. $40 dollars for some of the weakest blades made. *CoughMetalDrigercough*

I'd gladly buy if prices were lowered.

RE: Toywiz, your prices must be lowered! - Bey Brad - Oct. 09, 2007

Elmo Wrote:The shipping isn't really that pricy. I mean, 5.96 for up to $29 worth of items seems pretty fair to me. It's the actual prices that are horrible.

Except that $29 is only about 2/3 of a Beyblade.

RE: Toywiz, your prices must be lowered! - Ant1jr - Oct. 09, 2007

This leads me to our word of the day: MONOPOLY!! GrinGrinGrinWinkGrin

RE: Toywiz, your prices must be lowered! - Ichida - Oct. 09, 2007

They don't have a monopoly. They're just the most obvious source. Yahoo Japan Auctions, eBay, member-to-member sales, etc.

RE: Toywiz, your prices must be lowered! - mdhvdukshsj - Oct. 09, 2007

Weren't their prices always high though? I doubt they'll change, as they've gotten away with it for years...

RE: Toywiz, your prices must be lowered! - Kei - Oct. 09, 2007

Artie Wrote:Weren't their prices always high though? I doubt they'll change, as they've gotten away with it for years...

They were, but how many people are going to purchase Beyblades from them now (next to us, assuming their prices were lowered)? Not many people, I'd say.

RE: Toywiz, your prices must be lowered! - mdhvdukshsj - Oct. 09, 2007

Oh, no doubt not very many people will be buying. Even less of an incentive to lower prices, lol.

RE: Toywiz, your prices must be lowered! - Kei - Oct. 09, 2007

Artie Wrote:Oh, no doubt not very many people will be buying. Even less of an incentive to lower prices, lol.

I'd think it would be seeing as their stock will be sitting there for a long time if they don't. It's just like most other toys; when their popularity diminishes, the prices on those toys get lower (eg. Beyblades were like $3 or something at Wal-Mart and other stores not long ago).

RE: Toywiz, your prices must be lowered! - Ant1jr - Oct. 10, 2007

Ichida Wrote:They don't have a monopoly. They're just the most obvious source. Yahoo Japan Auctions, eBay, member-to-member sales, etc.

that's like saying Adobe doesn't have a monopoly on flash animation software just because people sell it on ebay or "aquire" it.

RE: Toywiz, your prices must be lowered! - Bey Brad - Oct. 10, 2007

Ant1jr Wrote:
Ichida Wrote:They don't have a monopoly. They're just the most obvious source. Yahoo Japan Auctions, eBay, member-to-member sales, etc.

that's like saying Adobe doesn't have a monopoly on flash animation software just because people sell it on ebay or "aquire" it.

No, that's not what he's saying at all. You don't even know what the word monopoly means.

There are still other places to get Beyblades. And even if there wasn't, Toywiz would only be an unwilling monopoly, which could hardly be considered unethical.

RE: Toywiz, your prices must be lowered! - Ant1jr - Oct. 10, 2007

Tamer Brad Wrote:
Ant1jr Wrote:

No, that's not what he's saying at all. You don't even know what the word monopoly means.

There are still other places to get Beyblades. And even if there wasn't, Toywiz would only be an unwilling monopoly, which could hardly be considered unethical.

an unwilling monopoly is still a monopoly, and I said nothing about ethics.

RE: Toywiz, your prices must be lowered! - Bey Brad - Oct. 10, 2007

Well, either way, Toywiz isn't a monopoly as of right now in any way. So please don't say it is.

RE: Toywiz, your prices must be lowered! - Elmo - Oct. 15, 2007

Toywiz sold out of Driger S blades, which brings the number of reasonably priced beyblade items to 2! (DEMS, HMS Customize Grip)

The Driger Balancer (Galeon) isn't that badly priced either, however.

RE: Toywiz, your prices must be lowered! - G - Oct. 15, 2007

Elmo Wrote:Toywiz sold out of Driger S blades, which brings the number of reasonably priced beyblade items to 2! (DEMS, HMS Customize Grip)

The Driger Balancer (Galeon) isn't that badly priced either, however.

Haha it's supposed to be BBA Balancer!
It's alright, but those have always been cheap at other sites.

Edit: Oh and has this been sent yo Toywiz yet?

RE: Toywiz, your prices must be lowered! - Bey Brad - Oct. 15, 2007

No, not yet Gasp I will soon!

RE: Toywiz, your prices must be lowered! - SK - Oct. 18, 2007

lol @ monopoly comment

RE: Toywiz, your prices must be lowered! - Bey Brad - Oct. 21, 2007

E-mailed 'em.

RE: Toywiz, your prices must be lowered! - G - Oct. 21, 2007

I can't wait for their answer haha!

RE: Toywiz, your prices must be lowered! - Vulcan R2F - Nov. 14, 2010

they still never lowered the prices and this is the last thread so that must be a LONG time.

RE: Toywiz, your prices must be lowered! - Chaos Blader - Nov. 14, 2010

This thread hasn't been posted in since 2007. Speechless