World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
your worst blades ever - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: your worst blades ever (/Thread-your-worst-blades-ever)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: your worst blades ever - Mankster - Jan. 04, 2009

Ugh... The whole Dranzer series could have been better if it weren't for all the tip gimmicks... Except for Master Dranzer. He was epic.

RE: your worst blades ever - Bey Brad - Jan. 04, 2009

(Jan. 04, 2009  11:16 AM)Mankster Wrote: Ugh... The whole Dranzer series could have been better if it weren't for all the tip gimmicks... Except for Master Dranzer. He was epic.

Master Dranzer isn't part of the Dranzer series, it's part of the Master series

and it's really not that great unless you use the AR for Zombies, every other part is pretty lame ... honestly, the only Dranzer that stands out to me as being a strong performer is V2 and maybe GT

RE: your worst blades ever - Brimstone - Jan. 04, 2009

i wonder why the series didnt show a few characters from the metal series, except for tyson's bro.. but i mean like the owner of metal draciel and metal dranzer, and what about metal dragoon!! was never released lol.

(Jan. 04, 2009  9:58 PM)Brimstone Wrote: i wonder why the series didnt show a few characters from the metal series, except for tyson's bro.. but i mean like the owner of metal draciel and metal dranzer, and what about metal dragoon!! was never released lol.

They did, it's Jin, Takao's brother, owner of Metal Driger. The manga and anime followed different plotlines.

RE: your worst blades ever - Brimstone - Jan. 04, 2009

i know about jin but i meant the guys that came out in the metal draciel and dranzer's booklets..

RE: your worst blades ever - NeoBlader - Jan. 04, 2009

worst=trygle

(Jan. 04, 2009  11:07 PM)NeoBlader Wrote: worst=trygle

trygle's AR is seriously my favourite plastic AR of all time and anyone who doesn't see its worth is clueless

RE: your worst blades ever - NeoBlader - Jan. 04, 2009

Apart from its AR-forgot about that.

(Jan. 04, 2009  11:10 PM)NeoBlader Wrote: Apart from its AR-forgot about that.

really? i have a hard time believing you forgot about the most identifiable part of every single beyblade

otherwise you're just saying that trygle's BB sucks, which no one will disagree with

read my review of trygle:

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Trygle

RE: your worst blades ever - Caleb_18 - Jan. 04, 2009

i find good and bad in all of them

but i think
Salamalyon
ah.. ill make it short
the hidden spirit beyblades
are the worst

(Jan. 04, 2009  11:39 PM)Caleb_18 Wrote: i find good and bad in all of them

but i think
Salamalyon
ah.. ill make it short
the hidden spirit beyblades
are the worst

we have a winner

RE: your worst blades ever - Giga - Jan. 06, 2009

lock the topic there is nothing else to say hidden spirits (i applaud you)

RE: your worst blades ever - Dreamborn - Jan. 06, 2009

From Brad :
AR : Trygle
WD : Wide Defence
HMC metal core (in right)
Support parts : Fin tectors
BB : Uriel 2

Only reason i'd deem it as bad is based on the amount of broken pieces it leaves you with, obliterated my uriel 2 base, snapped my fin tectors, beat up my AR to boot. It's a big double edged sword IMO.

RE: your worst blades ever - ZenX - Jan. 06, 2009

(Jan. 06, 2009  8:15 PM)Dreamborn Wrote: From Brad :

Only reason i'd deem it as bad is based on the amount of broken pieces it leaves you with, obliterated my uriel 2 base, snapped my fin tectors, beat up my AR to boot. It's a big double edged sword IMO.

But its performance is epic when it works, I have used it with Strike Turtle and had 3 of them got smashed in the end it getting split in half as well >_<

RE: your worst blades ever - Bey Brad - Jan. 07, 2009

(Jan. 06, 2009  8:15 PM)Dreamborn Wrote: From Brad :

ughhhh i love this combo but it breaks so much, it's better to use Defense Ring if you want your Uriel 2 BB to stay in one piece

RE: your worst blades ever - Black Dranzer.exe - Jan. 10, 2009

Draciel MS, seriously. I used this thing as a hockey puck and found it more useful like that. Wyborg is always a contender, and then there's the "awesomeness" that was Trypio, which depending on your viewpoint is either the awesomest blade ever or the stupidest blade ever (That AR was just plain ridiculous...). I'd say this list ain't complete without Driger F, but that isn't quite on this level of horrible.

RE: your worst blades ever - NAP - Jan. 10, 2009

Ofcourse. Trypio was definitely pure awesomeness! Lets hope Escorupio will do a better scorpion based beyblade.

RE: your worst blades ever - Robsta - Dec. 31, 2009

I think spark Knight is terrible the AR is so weak breaks almost instantly but I have always had a soft spot for it because it's see-through

RE: your worst blades ever - Ash - Dec. 31, 2009

Bump king

RE: your worst blades ever - megaroarm5 - Dec. 31, 2009

ha ha, wyborg

RE: your worst blades ever - Ultra - Dec. 31, 2009

so hard to choose there are so many bad ones that i've owned but I think i'll go with bump king even though it did looks kinda cool.

RE: your worst blades ever - HEARTof4Lion - Dec. 31, 2009

for me itd have to have been... wing attacker Tongue_out

RE: your worst blades ever - ZoneDragon - Jan. 01, 2010

Spark Dragon hands down.

RE: your worst blades ever - bey tempest - Jan. 01, 2010

bump king ft loss lol

RE: your worst blades ever - Raykon - Jan. 01, 2010

Probably Wyborg, or Wing Attacker.