World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
your worst blades ever - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: your worst blades ever (/Thread-your-worst-blades-ever)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: your worst blades ever - souless1234 - Aug. 15, 2010

(Aug. 15, 2010  1:51 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Most of the ones people are posting now are not really bad blades they just aren't good uncustomised:

Storm Aquario: Very useful, Aquario has use in defence and 100 has use in attack.
Flame Saggitario: Very useful, Flame and C145
Dark bull: Bull, SD
Dranzer GT: decent uncustomised actually and also the attack ring is a top tier part for plastics.

I said Flame Sagittario was my worst bey because ever since I got it I broke both of my string launchers Unhappy

RE: your worst blades ever - Mc Frown - Aug. 15, 2010

(Aug. 15, 2010  3:02 AM)cyberdragoon1 Wrote: my worst beys are poseidon,burning kerberous dragoon f, and dragoon from the phantom force also dranzer g

You should never be allowed to post again if you think Double Bearing Core is bad.
I hate storm grip base though : <

RE: your worst blades ever - Train - Aug. 15, 2010

Easily my Killer Gemios. Not only for the fact the parts are all terrible, but the bottom that came with mine was a mold error. There's too much plastic at one of the grooves that you stick onto the track and so can never be used. Very annoying.

RE: your worst blades ever - geminiguy2000 - Aug. 15, 2010

(Aug. 13, 2010  6:56 PM)Jerf Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2010  6:52 PM)gasher30024 Wrote: pegasispegasispegasispegasispegasispegasis!

Wow dude are you kidding?
It's amazing at attack.

face it, it has terrible stamina, is almost sure to go into the pockets in the stadium and its never actually made a bey dent our hallway(where battles are held) wall!!!

RE: your worst blades ever - Train - Aug. 15, 2010

(Aug. 15, 2010  1:43 PM)gasher30024 Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2010  6:56 PM)Jerf Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2010  6:52 PM)gasher30024 Wrote: pegasispegasispegasispegasispegasispegasis!

Wow dude are you kidding?
It's amazing at attack.

face it, it has terrible stamina, is almost sure to go into the pockets in the stadium and its never actually made a bey dent our hallway(where battles are held) wall!!!
You sir are a fool. In an attack stadium RF rules the day. I have seen things in official matches and videos that would make your hair curl. Like koolkid's varation of the MF Pegasis 145RF and what it did to Marco's defence. Or Daegor's MF Saggitaro H145RF that smashed the beyblade over the wall and out.

Wait pockets? You're using Thunderwhip aren't you?
Your results are invalid.

RE: your worst blades ever - Ultra - Aug. 15, 2010

If you're using thunderwhip then what your saying means nothing. Also the fact that your Flame sag broke your beylauncher is a really dumb reason not to like it. Also all the parts of Killer Gemios are bad? Course they are. There aren't any top tier stamina parts like DF145 in there.

RE: your worst blades ever - TheLVJ - Aug. 15, 2010

My, my, it's not as if DF145 can't be found anywhere else and its superiority to 145 hasn't been brought into question...

In all seriousness, Killer Gemios is ugly and its parts are questionable. Libruhhh

RE: your worst blades ever - Ultra - Aug. 15, 2010

Well still going all the parts in it are awful just isn't true.

RE: your worst blades ever - Xzyla Crios - Aug. 22, 2010

Well idk about full beys, but the spin track that came with my Flame Sagittario has been causing any of my beys equip with it lose. It'll get off balance a little bit and bit the bottom of the stadium and cause it to go crazy and lose spin and just die... =( i've tried it with all of my stadiums and it happens everytime with every bey combination i try it with... so i just don't use that piece, lol.

so yea, "worst beyblade ever" doesn't really apply to me, but a piece of a bey causes me to hate it... lol.

EDIT; I also wonder if other people have these problems... or if i'm just doing something wrong... Joyful_3;

RE: your worst blades ever - TheLVJ - Aug. 22, 2010

C145 is a top-tier defense track. If you happen to find it useless in whatever random combos you come up with, that is entirely your wrong doing.

RE: your worst blades ever - Marco - Aug. 22, 2010

(Aug. 22, 2010  8:21 PM)Xzyla Crios Wrote: Well idk about full beys, but the spin track that came with my Flame Sagittario has been causing any of my beys equip with it lose. It'll get off balance a little bit and bit the bottom of the stadium and cause it to go crazy and lose spin and just die... =( i've tried it with all of my stadiums and it happens everytime with every bey combination i try it with... so i just don't use that piece, lol.

so yea, "worst beyblade ever" doesn't really apply to me, but a piece of a bey causes me to hate it... lol.

EDIT; I also wonder if other people have these problems... or if i'm just doing something wrong... Joyful_3;

Also what bottoms were you using it with?

RE: your worst blades ever - Xzyla Crios - Aug. 22, 2010

(Aug. 22, 2010  8:43 PM)Marco Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2010  8:21 PM)Xzyla Crios Wrote: Well idk about full beys, but the spin track that came with my Flame Sagittario has been causing any of my beys equip with it lose. It'll get off balance a little bit and bit the bottom of the stadium and cause it to go crazy and lose spin and just die... =( i've tried it with all of my stadiums and it happens everytime with every bey combination i try it with... so i just don't use that piece, lol.

Also what bottoms were you using it with?

i've tried it with all the ones i currently have. WB, FS, S, and RF. I'm getting more beys sooner so I can try more combinations, but currently I can't make it work with what I got.

EDIT; I'm sry i forgot i also have HF. =)

RE: your worst blades ever - adiennika24 - Aug. 22, 2010

hmm i use a wb and its works fine with just a rock wheel.
try this Rock leone c145 wb vs a storm___100 or 105 rf then say the results

RE: your worst blades ever - Tls - Aug. 23, 2010

I think my worst mfb was storm aries.

RE: your worst blades ever - Moneymaker23 - Sep. 20, 2010

Worst blade ever? When plastic was new, PumKing

RE: your worst blades ever - Deadpool - Sep. 20, 2010

Mine would be...Dark Wolf and Storm Capricorne , no wait just Dark Wolf , M145Q is amazing , Stupid

RE: your worst blades ever - xVaretyr - Sep. 23, 2010

Dark Wolf is bad?! Gasp

RE: your worst blades ever - Gearfried97 - Sep. 24, 2010

(Sep. 23, 2010  2:40 PM)jason_47 Wrote: Dark Wolf is bad?! Gasp

... ya kinda

but i love it especially on 125 height

RE: your worst blades ever - countdudoo - Sep. 24, 2010

Wouldn't Sagittario M145HF/S (Sharp) be the worst possible combination?

RE: your worst blades ever - Temporal - Dec. 10, 2010

Wind Gemios 105FS. 'Nuff said.

RE: your worst blades ever - Gamer420 - Dec. 16, 2010

Dark Aries H145 HF/S, trust me, it's awful.

RE: your worst blades ever - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Dec. 17, 2010

Two Words: Dark Wolf.

RE: your worst blades ever - Pimpju - Dec. 17, 2010

I've just realised that this thread is pretty much identical to http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Worst-Blade-Combos-P in the beyblade customisation thread. Should one of them be closed or should the two be merged? Or is it fine to leave it lie this?

RE: your worst blades ever - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Dec. 17, 2010

This thread Refers to Worst Blades ever, we are not talking about combos here. Just Out of the box ones. On the other hand, that thread says worst combos, not uncustomized ones.

RE: your worst blades ever - Pimpju - Dec. 17, 2010

I guess...though the last few haven't been uncustomised beys, so I got the wrong impression. My mistake.