World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
My Spin Stealer - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Plastic and HMS Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Plastic-and-HMS-Customizations)
+---- Thread: My Spin Stealer (/Thread-My-Spin-Stealer)

My Spin Stealer - Sasch - Jun. 16, 2008

I tried making a Zombie, too. I don't have that many parts but I tried and I think it's working quite well already.

AR: War Monkey
WD: 10 or 8 Wide (both worked pretty similar)
SG: SG (Bearing Version 2) (either right or left)
BB: Defense Grip Base 2

worked well against my best Defense Combo:

AR: Smash Turtle
WD: 10 Wide
SG: Neo Right SG (In this case the Zombie had left spin of course)
BB: Metal Sting Base

The Zombie always beat this combo so far.

RE: My Spin Stealer - Bey Brad - Jun. 16, 2008

It's easy for a survival type to beat a defense type ... it's no wonder that your combo beat it.

RE: My Spin Stealer - Cye Kinomiya - Jun. 16, 2008

It would be easier to help you if you had a parts list.

10 Wide should steal spin more effectively than 8 Wide because it has two bumps on its edge.

RE: My Spin Stealer - G - Jun. 16, 2008

Cye Kinomiya Wrote:It would be easier to help you if you had a parts list.

10 Wide should steal spin more effectively than 8 Wide because it has two bumps on its edge.

Well the main reason why it works better than an 8-Wide is that it's rounder in shape, not just of the two bumps.

For the combo, it is a spin stealer, but not the best one.

RE: My Spin Stealer - Sasch - Jun. 17, 2008

OK, part list:

Ultimate Frostic Dranzer
Dragoon F
Dranzer S
Driger F
Master Draciel
Metal Draciel (AR's broken)
Gallzly
Galman
Wolborg 2
Rushing Boar
Wolborg 3

And that's it. All are complete.

I also tried this combo against my Zombie
AR: Dranzer S
WD: 8 Balance
SG: Left
BB: SG Flat Base

which is pretty wild attacking, and the Zombie won like 7 out of 8 times.

RE: My Spin Stealer - G - Jun. 17, 2008

Your test Beyblade should be your Ultimate Frostic Dranzer (UFD) with like a 10-Balance or 10-Heavy.

And your combo still isn't a zombie. It's a spin stealer at the least. For the AR on that, I'd use Master Draciel's or Wolborg 3's instead of Galman's.

Huh? I thought Zombies and Spin Stealers were the same.

And also I thought Galman's AR would be the best of mine because none of them is more circular.
Also, I don't have any 10-Balance or 10-Heavy, but I tried the combo against UFD. Matches usually end up in ties.

I'm gonna try your tips out soon, thanks!

RE: My Spin Stealer - Train - Jun. 17, 2008

Sasch Wrote:Huh? I thought Zombies and Spin Stealers were the same.

And also I thought Galman's AR would be the best of mine because none of them is more circular.
Also, I don't have any 10-Balance or 10-Heavy, but I tried the combo against UFD. Matches usually end up in ties.

I'm gonna try your tips out soon, thanks!

You need a Wide Survivor or a Wide Defense WD so it's almost perfectly round so it can have life after death ability. Otherwise it is not a zombie it is merely a spin stealer.

and actually Wing Cross (Ultimate Frostic Dranzer's AR) is a better spin stealer, but it only works in right spin.

Yeah i know Wing cross is good but I didn't try it yet just because of this left spin unability

RE: My Spin Stealer - Sasch - Jun. 23, 2008

So, I tried out your tips, G.
I used UFD with 8-Balance and 8-Heavy, since I don't have any 10's except for Wides.
I tested the Spin Stealer with the ARs of Wolborg 3, Master Draciel and Galman for comparison. Since UFD with the heavy WD did much better against all of them, I stayed with using the heavy instead of the balance.
And I found out that for the three AR-possibilities Galman is still the best one. The other ones weren't able to beat UFD with 8-Heavy, which the one with Galman's AR constantly did.

Does anyone else maybe know some improvements I could make?

RE: My Spin Stealer - Maz - Jul. 01, 2008

You got the right idea for a spin stealer!
If you can get a Wolborg 1 and use that SG, I like the plastic tips beter than rubber for spin stealers.

A few more parts would help out but thats good for the parts you have!