World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Many additions to the Organized Play, Moderation and Marketing WBO Staff Teams! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: Many additions to the Organized Play, Moderation and Marketing WBO Staff Teams! (/Thread-Many-additions-to-the-Organized-Play-Moderation-and-Marketing-WBO-Staff-Teams)

Many additions to the Organized Play, Moderation and Marketing WBO Staff Teams! - Dan - Sep. 25, 2024

We’re excited to announce that Cake, CrisisCrusher07, CindercastKatToTheFourthvolnutt and Iskandar have joined the WBO Staff team in various positions!

Cake and CrisisCrusher07 will be joining the Organized Play Team!

Iskandar will be joining the Marketing Team!

Cindercast, KatToTheFourth and Volnutt will make up a new generation of the Moderation Team! 

Organized Play Team Additions 

Cake’s primary responsibility will be Archive Updating and Rulebook Planning.

Being a long time active member of the WBO, contributing to many formats and helping establish new ones, we believe he has the historical knowledge to not only update, but perhaps improve the WBO Public Tournament Data Archive and Rulebooks, among other projects in the pipeline.

CrisisCrusher07’s primary responsibility will be helping with Organizer Quiz marking and Interviews.

Being a prolific Organizer himself, we believe he has the skill, knowledge, and fair-minded nature required to help evaluate applicants and fit in well alongside the existing Organized Play team.

Marketing Team Additions

Iskandar's primary responsibility will be working with the current marketing team to oversee the WBO existing social media accounts (FB, Instagram, and X), and to facilitate future marketing projects (Giveaways, Contests, Initiatives, Discord Events).

Iskandar has extensive marketing experience within the fighting game community and he is also a seasoned event planner so naturally we think they'll be a great fit here!

Moderation Team Additions

Cindercast, KatToTheFourth and Volnutt will be taking the responsibility of keeping the Forums and Discord server clean - ensuring members are abiding by our outlined Community Standards, as well as responding to on-site Reports and Discord ModMail.

All three of them are active, passionate, and long-standing members in their own right! We are ecstatic in welcoming aboard so many fresh new faces.

Please join us in welcoming them to WBO Staff and continuing the effort to bring us all together for Beyblade!

RE: Many additions to the Organized Play, Moderation and Marketing WBO Staff Teams! - Neo - Sep. 25, 2024

Big W. Love these dudes. Great choices for all positions.

RE: Many additions to the Organized Play, Moderation and Marketing WBO Staff Teams! - MagikHorse - Sep. 25, 2024

Lots of greats on this list of additions!

I still remember when I used to treat Cake's word as gospel regarding everything Metal Fight, and to a degree I still do rely on his knowledgebase as my foundation on which all my other knowledge is built upon. Of course I've grown a lot since then and got plenty of my own opinions, but it's impossible not to consider him and his brother strong rivals whenever we meet. Strong player, always willing to explain and help with parts knowledge the same ways I do (and in far better detail), great pick to look into the health of the formats and see what is good, what is less good, and what needs revisions in the rulebook.

Cindercast, KatToTheFourth, and Volnutt are also quite familiar faces to see, and Volnutt often helps with new release information. Always very glad to see what he has to say when something's just come out.

RE: Many additions to the Organized Play, Moderation and Marketing WBO Staff Teams! - gregandcin - Sep. 25, 2024

Congrats to everyone! Love to see it

RE: Many additions to the Organized Play, Moderation and Marketing WBO Staff Teams! - JA Industries. - Sep. 25, 2024

Congrats y’all

RE: Many additions to the Organized Play, Moderation and Marketing WBO Staff Teams! - liwfie - Sep. 25, 2024

Congrats Cindercast change my name color now pls ty

RE: Many additions to the Organized Play, Moderation and Marketing WBO Staff Teams! - LJ-Blader - Sep. 25, 2024

Congrats Crisis! So well deserved!!

RE: Many additions to the Organized Play, Moderation and Marketing WBO Staff Teams! - BurningSands - Sep. 25, 2024

Very huge congrats to the new mods! And congratulations to Cinder who Ive known for a really long time on the WBO!

RE: Many additions to the Organized Play, Moderation and Marketing WBO Staff Teams! - #Fafnir - Sep. 25, 2024

Congratulations to the new staff! Looking forward to working with y'all! Smile

RE: Many additions to the Organized Play, Moderation and Marketing WBO Staff Teams! - UnseenBurst - Sep. 25, 2024

W0ah! Stand Proud Cindercast you can Moderate !!!

Congratulations to all the new Staff Members! Honestly best staff update line to be honest? I'm excited to see how we're proceeding on the future and what new things are to come!

RE: Many additions to the Organized Play, Moderation and Marketing WBO Staff Teams! - Beyblader101_ - Sep. 26, 2024

Congrats to new staff members! Very happy to see the roster expanding outside of OP too 🔥

RE: Many additions to the Organized Play, Moderation and Marketing WBO Staff Teams! - Khaimus - Sep. 28, 2024

Doing great guys! 👍 Keep up the good work.

RE: Many additions to the Organized Play, Moderation and Marketing WBO Staff Teams! - Frisk291 - Oct. 08, 2024

Yipeeee congrats to all of you! You should be proud!