World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) (/Thread-Philippines-Any-fellow-Filipino-bladers-out-there-SPEAK-ENGLISH)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? - Storm Aquario99 - Sep. 08, 2010

my fave is STORM AQUARIO! OH YEAH!!! BECAUSE I AM AN AQUARIUS!!! AND MY BIRTHDAY IS ON (DON'T LAUGH OR I'LL POUND YOUR BEY!!!) VALENTINES DAY

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? - bladebreak078 - Sep. 08, 2010

Yeah! A New Blader comes in to the Group! welcome Storm Pegasis99 I'll talk about more GalaxyBladers later!
__________________________________________________________________________________________

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? - xVaretyr - Sep. 08, 2010

Whoa. Thanks, GalaxyDranzer. Grin

Kewl, valentines day. maybe you can get a bey from your crush :"> nah just kidding. storm aquario is cool. Grin

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? - Storm Aquario99 - Sep. 08, 2010

hey GalaxyDranzer what do you mean by "1 rock leone coming up!"?

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? - GalaxyDranzer - Sep. 08, 2010

Here it is jason!
[Image: rockle10.png]

hey guys i have a magic trick using a beyblade while its spinning lol! you guys wanna know how i do it?

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? - xVaretyr - Sep. 08, 2010

Whoa.... COOL imma get it Grin thanks dude!

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? - GalaxyDranzer - Sep. 08, 2010

okay. This has gotta be exciting.

Wait a minute. How do you exactly put that thing on my signature? LOL

GalaxyDranzer how did you make that image? the rock leone

Hey... How do I put that thing for my signature? Please help... ^^

Storm Aquario 100HFS is here!
[Image: storma10.png]
i'll pm you guys on how to put it.

nice GalaxyDranzer! how did you make that image? i wanna know.

Gimp 2.6 Wink
anymore blades? cmon guys!

how about a Gravity Perseus?

Thanks for the pm man. BTW, do we need to create a user on that website?

i think not.
http://www.servimg.com/upload.php?sid=d3adfb23c90f0e855da362b59c441e0c

darn it i can't seem to upload the pic of storm aquario!

just use imageshack, not the first one.
dont add the label, okay?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5XFddYbqMc

imageshack?

yes. imageshack

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? - Kai-V - Sep. 08, 2010

Stop all this SPAM and off-topic right now. This thread is full of anything but tournament talk. I will warn people who do not make good posts in this topic from now on. Also, as was mentioned, you can only speak English.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? - GemiosBlader10 - Sep. 09, 2010

Are you a Lasallian studying in De La Salle Lipa?

If yes, Be ready for the most EPIC Beyblade school tournament you've wanted to see...THE DLSL 1ST BEY-TOURNAMENT!

Only players who've been chosen by the DLSL Beyblade Organization president (Me) will be in the tournament (Including me) so if you want to battle the semi-finalist, 2nd placer, and champion will have the chance to battle at the Beyblade Free-Battle time (After the tourney).

NOTE: Prizes are not MFB prizes, yes it's a MFB tourney but my parents don't want to buy a starter pack, booster pack, or accessory because it's kinda expensive (For my parents)

1st prize: 2 beyblades and/or stadium
2nd prize: 1 beyblade
3rd prize: 1 beyblade

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? - cyberpegasis - Sep. 09, 2010

im a knew filipino member and i already have 8 original metal fight beyblade

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? - Kai-V - Sep. 09, 2010

The goal of the WBO General forum is to find people in your area and prepare tournaments, not to isolate communities. For all the "off-topic" replies that were made, those belong outside of this forum, with the rest of the World Bladers.

All of those who continued to make off-topic and SPAM replies after my message were warned. I do not want to see anything here other than discussion on finding people, finding a common location to host an event, finding a date that fits everybody's schedule, etc.

If you want to talk with somebody, you can always just send them a private message.