World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) (/Thread-Philippines-Any-fellow-Filipino-bladers-out-there-SPEAK-ENGLISH)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Dec. 29, 2010

(Dec. 29, 2010  3:18 PM)G1nga Wrote: I did not give those out one by one. I meant all those things should be in one box to prove it is original. Anyway,at least I gave most tips which makes him get closer to seeing if a bey is original. Anyway,what proof do you want? As I said,rules may vary since those are Toy Town tournaments not Toy Kingdom or Toys R' Us. What if that is the way it is in toy Town? Please get your eyes checked and read the posts {X}Blader and I were talking about. You think you're so smart you always want yourself to be right.
Anyway,at least I did my best and effort to answer his question since no one would.
Bolded text is very derogatory. Toys R' Us is not Toy Kingdom either, but they have the same rules. I believe it's the same case with Toy Town.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - G1nga - Dec. 29, 2010

(Dec. 29, 2010  3:32 PM)究極のブレーダー Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2010  3:18 PM)G1nga Wrote: I did not give those out one by one. I meant all those things should be in one box to prove it is original. Anyway,at least I gave most tips which makes him get closer to seeing if a bey is original. Anyway,what proof do you want? As I said,rules may vary since those are Toy Town tournaments not Toy Kingdom or Toys R' Us. What if that is the way it is in toy Town? Please get your eyes checked and read the posts {X}Blader and I were talking about. You think you're so smart you always want yourself to be right.
Anyway,at least I did my best and effort to answer his question since no one would.
Bolded text is very derogatory. Toys R' Us is not Toy Kingdom either, but they have the same rules. I believe it's the same case with Toy Town.
Kk,*sigh* as I said in the PM,my sister was using my account. sorry. Friends? Smile

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - riouga619 - Dec. 29, 2010

dude i feel the same way i only got one blader where i live and i murder him every battle we have

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - rayunicorno99 - Dec. 30, 2010

since you can buy ray uncicorno in bestoys you can also buy other season2 beys in bestoys?

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - G1nga - Dec. 30, 2010

I guess so yeah but not all of them. Mostly there are Galaxy Pegasis.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Zeta - Dec. 30, 2010

(Dec. 29, 2010  12:17 PM)rayunicorno99 Wrote: Hello!!!!I'm Still New Here But I Like to ask is the ray unicorno on bestoys is oroginal or fake
Thank You Sorry For the inconvenience :\

Yes It is, thats where I got mine. It has the Takara Tomy Logo. But it has a diff. box, instead of it having the BeyPoint Card ad, it shows Masamune (Owner of Ray Unicorno) instead. maybe because of the fact that there are no BeyTa machines here. Smile

Back on Topic: Does anyone know Bestoys' hotline? My bro told me that a staff member of Bestoys asked him if he will order a box of YGO Boosters, so maybe I could order beys too. Grin

~EDIT
(Dec. 30, 2010  2:08 AM)rayunicorno99 Wrote: since you can buy ray uncicorno in bestoys you can also buy other season2 beys in bestoys?

Not much there, all I saw was Galaxy Pegasis, Ray Uni, Rock Giraffe, Thermal Lacerta, and Deck Entry Set. Also, a 3 Segment Launcher Grip, And Galaxy Pegasis DX Set.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Combreak - Dec. 30, 2010

Hey Guys good luck at the tournament and me too

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - rayunicorno99 - Dec. 30, 2010

Thank You G1nga and Zelta Grin!!!!!!
Hello again got one question I can buy one more bey than ray unicorno which one is great galaxy pegasis,
rock giraffe,or thermal lacereta i can only buy one more bey cause im only grade 6 i only get 100 per week.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - B.C. - Dec. 30, 2010

I am bit disapointed in beyblades, because if you buy new beyblades, you will notice that its performance tip is pointy (ETERNAL SHARP), but when you use it for days its performance tip will not be pointy and it will be a bit flat. If the performance tips shape changes that means the type of the beyblade will change too right? How to prevent this? Sorry if this is off topic!
rayunicorno99: We are in the same state. I get 30 pesos a day, im only grade 6.

No it will not change but it will be off balance if you always shoot it outside of arena this is what I now hope it helps Grin

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Zeta - Dec. 30, 2010

(Dec. 30, 2010  7:32 AM)B.C. Wrote: I am bit disapointed in beyblades, because if you buy new beyblades, you will notice that its performance tip is pointy (ETERNAL SHARP), but when you use it for days its performance tip will not be pointy and it will be a bit flat. If the performance tips shape changes that means the type of the beyblade will change too right? How to prevent this? Sorry if this is off topic!

Playing on an Official Stadium (eg. Attack Stadium, Standard Stadium, Balance Stadium) helps for me.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - B.C. - Dec. 30, 2010

Zeta I use Wide Square type stadium and Clear Version Attack Stadium. If I use a new beyblade there will the performance tip of the new beyblade will become flat? Or no because it is the official stadium?

Ummmm.....no cause its plastic if you shoot it in rocks or rough cemented floors

(Dec. 30, 2010  7:44 AM)B.C. Wrote: Zeta I use Wide Square type stadium and Clear Version Attack Stadium. If I use a new beyblade there will the performance tip of the new beyblade will become flat? Or no because it is the official stadium?

Well no, its not as hard as rock/cement tho. I havent encountered this kind of problem with a thin stadium like the Attck Stadium which I currently use. Launching your bey on hard surfaces (like the floor) might cause flattening, as like what happened to my WB T_T

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Combreak - Dec. 30, 2010

ok on the first of B.C's Topic example if you have aquila and his performance tip will be little flat and if you use attack stadium it will like pegasis but little slower because of the performance tip but when you buy an Aquila again it will be defence and stamina type bey but if that performance tip will be little flat it will change into attack and stamina type Smile
i will buy Rock Giraffe and termal Lacerta on Jan 3

(Dec. 30, 2010  9:06 AM)Combreak Wrote: termal Lacerta
Hmm, how about Pegasis 145D? And ohyeah, Rock Giraffe costs P399, dunno if Thermal Lacertas price is the same. Smile

(Dec. 30, 2010  10:00 AM)Zeta Wrote:
Hmm, how about Pegasis 145D? And ohyeah, Rock Giraffe costs P399, dunno if Thermal Lacertas price is the same. Smile
are you asking pegasis Price if is that your asking its Php.599 and the G.Pegasis i dont know

(Dec. 30, 2010  12:20 PM)Combreak Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  10:00 AM)Zeta Wrote:
are you asking pegasis Price if is that your asking its Php.599 and the G.Pegasis i dont know

No, Im suggesting to buy Booster Pegasis 145D (Metal System) instead of Thermal Lacerta because Pegasis is a top-tier Wheel and costs less. My Galaxy Pegasis costs P649 from Greenhills.

Is rock giraffe really not tat expensive

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - G1nga - Dec. 31, 2010

I think Rock Giraffe R145B is P699.75 or is P799.75. It depends on were you will buy.
(Dec. 30, 2010  7:44 AM)B.C. Wrote: Zeta I use Wide Square type stadium and Clear Version Attack Stadium. If I use a new beyblade there will the performance tip of the new beyblade will become flat? Or no because it is the official stadium?
Try not launching too high and don't launch higher than 25-30 cm. And make sure you always use a smooth surface if you really want it to be retained good. Anyway, sorry if this is off-topic but this IS FUN: Try launching a Rock Bull GB145D or a Rock Sagittario SW145FS in a Stadium..with water! Both customs are good for hurling water in their tracks and shooting a widespread jet of water! Also try making them battle! Every time they clash to each other water shoots out like sparks also while they spin! Try it and you will experience: PURE AWESOMENESS. This sounds childish and all but it is just for fun and even adults will get hooked to doing it! Anyway, doing it won't cause harm to your beys just remember to dry them up later.Grin Also, Rock Bull GB145WD (use the D bottom for use in water) is so far the heaviest custom I made without Metal Face. Adding an MF would might make it illegal for tournaments because of the weight. Speechless

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - rayunicorno99 - Dec. 31, 2010

Hello!!!!Grin Question my storm pegasus spins 25-32 second it is good or bad

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Jellyboy - Dec. 31, 2010

You're off topic.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - lancerasp - Dec. 31, 2010

Can you tell me the schedules of tournaments in january please, and don't tell me to call the hotline cause it's rude...and I'm too shy to call Tongue_out hahahaha

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - G1nga - Dec. 31, 2010

(Dec. 31, 2010  9:28 AM)rayunicorno99 Wrote: Hello!!!!Grin Question my storm pegasus spins 25-32 second it is good or bad
That is good for average. Mine spins for 2 minute and 13 seconds when I launch it in maximum speed.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - rayunicorno99 - Dec. 31, 2010

How can you do that!!!!!!Do you have a Grip Launcher cause mine is only string launcher
Oh and and the tournament is in January 8-9
Oh and also where can you buy a grip launcher and how much does it costGrin want to buy 1