World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) (/Thread-Philippines-Any-fellow-Filipino-bladers-out-there-SPEAK-ENGLISH)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - bOnEz - Dec. 20, 2010

sorry Nv.ReNgAN, i just want to look at the picture

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - xVaretyr - Dec. 20, 2010

Just do your transactions via PM.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - aruchi - Dec. 20, 2010

here it is
_____________________________________________________________________________________

fileUncertain//CUncertainDocuments%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Desktop/CIMG4332.JPG=125 sorry for bad quality

fileUncertain//CUncertainDocuments%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Desktop/CIMG4328.JPG=C145

fileUncertain//CUncertainDocuments%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Desktop/CIMG4331.JPG=105

fileUncertain//CUncertainDocuments%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Desktop/CIMG4329.JPG=MS
just copy paste

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - bOnEz - Dec. 20, 2010

aruchi upload it in imageshack
does not work just upload it in imageshack
aruchi upload the picture here: Click post reply. Look at the bottom. Add attachment
Just bought Cyber Pegasis with the DS game. Atleast, I own a Nintendo 3DS.
Gonna buy Extreme bey stadium with Rock orso tomorrow

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - aruchi - Dec. 20, 2010

men bOnEz its to big the file is to big do you want to buy or not

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - big_sam - Dec. 20, 2010

here's a good combo
the only one that was able to beat earth aquila by out spin
Rock Bull T145SD

all i need is a metal face for a good power up to my combo

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Dec. 20, 2010

(Dec. 20, 2010  1:01 PM)sam_m0jacko Wrote: here's a good combo
the only one that was able to beat earth aquila by out spin
Rock Bull T145SD

all i need is a metal face for a good power up to my combo

You mean Rock Bull T125SD right? Well wrong place to put this.

i will be starting the bidding of C145 by 30 pesos and above

@sam_m0jacko how much is the Extreme bey stadium
?
Just got home and just bought Sol Blaze and Burn Fireblaze! Happy! Sol Blaze is hard to find and its rare, I a lucky to have one.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Dec. 20, 2010

(Dec. 20, 2010  3:04 PM)bOnEz Wrote: @sam_m0jacko how much is the Extreme bey stadium
?
Just got home and just bought Sol Blaze and Burn Fireblaze! Happy! Sol Blaze is hard to find and its rare, I a lucky to have one.

Where did you get Sol Blaze?

Best combo to defeat Attack beyblades: Storm Blaze 100WD
Best combo to defeat Defense beyblades: Flame Blaze 100ES
Best combo to defeat Stamina beyblades: Rock Blaze 85RF

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - R.J.N.J.D.J - Dec. 20, 2010

Hey guys. Do any of you guys have a Vulcan Horuseus? I have one, but I don't see many filipino bladers that have one.

where did you get it @Serious

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Kai-V - Dec. 20, 2010

To remind everyone : this topic is to discuss tournaments in the Philippines. Any post on another subject will be warned. Talking even about where some Beyblades are available is quite 'borderline' already.

oh sorry kai-V

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - xVaretyr - Dec. 20, 2010

This is what I've been wanting to say. Guys, if you want to talk about other stuffs rather that tournaments, you can go and visit our own forum. Click my siggy. Stupid

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - big_sam - Dec. 20, 2010

Speaking of tournaments, lets do an eyeball meeting somewhere here in the metro?

I'm thinking of the tournament event on Jan. 8 and we can do casual battles for those who will not join. My brother and I will bring a beystadium at the venue. Hope you can bring yours too Smile

@serious
Do you have the PSP game Metal Fight Beyblade Portable: Transendance Reincarnation! Vulcan Horseus? Most Filipino bladers don't know and do not have this particular bey because:
1. It's a Japanese game and not all people can understand it.
2. Season 1 is being aired right now in the Philippines. That bey is featured in episode 71 (season 2)
3. It's a rare Beyblade and limited edition at that. The only way to get this rare bey is to buy the premium package of the game which comes in limited stocks.

TV commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5A_ztGHPnE

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - GemiosBlader10 - Dec. 20, 2010

Hey guys does anyone knows whens the next tournament will be?

BTW: please subscribe: http://youtube.com/user/dragonoid660

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Einhänder - Dec. 20, 2010

(Dec. 20, 2010  5:00 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: Hey guys does anyone knows whens the next tournament will be?

The next tournament will be held on January 8, 2011 at TK SM Megamall.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - aries123 - Dec. 20, 2010

i will go to the tournaments and im gonna sell some parts oh and kai-V sorr i know you said no off topic pls just ones thanks if you understand

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - big_sam - Dec. 21, 2010

I might be selling some light launchers and pre-straightened winders at the tournament. I have too many Tired

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - aries123 - Dec. 21, 2010

yeah pm me if if your interested in the following parts:C145
MS
and a new stock

135 all 2nd hand pm me if your gonna bid

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - bOnEz - Dec. 21, 2010

(Dec. 20, 2010  3:19 PM)Serious Wrote: Hey guys. Do any of you guys have a Vulcan Horuseus? I have one, but I don't see many filipino bladers that have one.

I have that too! Smile
I will use my Takara Tomy Sol Blaze. How many beyblades can you bring the next tournament?

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Einhänder - Dec. 21, 2010

(Dec. 21, 2010  5:39 AM)bOnEz Wrote: I will use my Takara Tomy Sol Blaze.

You can't do that. Only Takara Tomy Beyblades that are distributed by Bankee are allowed to be used in the tournaments. Didn't you read the previous posts..?

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - xVaretyr - Dec. 21, 2010

(Dec. 21, 2010  6:31 AM)Einhänder Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2010  5:39 AM)bOnEz Wrote: I will use my Takara Tomy Sol Blaze.

You can't do that. Only Takara Tomy Beyblades that are distributed by Bankee are allowed to be used in the tournaments. Didn't you read the previous posts..?

Agree. Besides, I'm pretty sure you got them form Bestoys which I know, are selling beyblades without the 2 holographic crappy stickers.

I personally hate Bankee.