World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) (/Thread-Philippines-Any-fellow-Filipino-bladers-out-there-SPEAK-ENGLISH)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Nov. 20, 2010

(Nov. 20, 2010  6:15 AM)webby Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2010  11:59 AM)jason_47 Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2010  9:59 AM)? Wrote: Well, where do you buy MFs in the Phillipines? (w/holographic stickers)

Edit: Called the Bankee hotline, you cant use recolored beyblades.

You can buy them at either Toy Kingdom or Toys R Us.

You can't used recolored beys?! Gasp

try bestoys at greenhills

Bestoys has no holographic sticker.

Lost again. CARPPPPPPPPPPPPP! Go to Shangrila for the tournament tommorow. I'll be there.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - webby - Nov. 20, 2010

also tk makati has torunament also
bankee will only allowed beyblade that they release . I think ray unicorno is not allowed atm, unles they already released it

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - BurnBull - Nov. 20, 2010

we got to top8 today at tk makati... lost to mf burn orso=(

theres another tourney tom at tk makati and north edsa and toys r us shangrila.. go shoot!!!

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - {X}Blader - Nov. 20, 2010

(Nov. 20, 2010  4:38 AM)DarkPaolaWolf Wrote: Where can i buy a gravity perseus or meteo L drago in the Philippines?
My beyblades are:
Flame Libra
Earth Aquila
Dark Wolf
Poison Serpent and
Dark Bull
Who wants to battle with me?? Meet me in Toy Kingdom Sm megamall at the Beyblade part there Grin [/font]

nice beyblades
Mine are:
Storm Pegasis (Main Beyblade)
Lightning L Drago
Rock Leone
Burn Phoenix
sure let's meet in the grand tournament in sm mall of asia.^^

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - GemiosBlader10 - Nov. 20, 2010

(Nov. 20, 2010  4:38 AM)DarkPaolaWolf Wrote: Where can i buy a gravity perseus or meteo L drago in the Philippines?
My beyblades are:
Flame Libra
Earth Aquila
Dark Wolf
Poison Serpent and
Dark Bull
Who wants to battle with me?? Meet me in Toy Kingdom Sm megamall at the Beyblade part there Grin [/font]

Sadly, Meteo L-Drago and Gravity Perseus is not yet sold in the Philippines...

Go to V-mall greenhills, find the store called "Best Toys" you might find Persues there...

by the way,
nice collection!
I only have 2 beys Unhappy
Earth Aquila 145WD (145 track is close to get destroyed)
Storm Pegasis 105RF (RF turns into a attack mode then balance mode which makes it sucks)
(Nov. 20, 2010  2:10 PM){X}Blader Wrote:
My beyblades are:
Flame Libra
Earth Aquila
Dark Wolf
Poison Serpent and
Dark Bull

nice beyblades
Mine are:
Storm Pegasis (Main Beyblade)
Lightning L Drago
Rock Leone
Burn Phoenix
sure let's meet in the grand tournament in sm mall of asia.^^

Grand tournament might be at SM Megamall...
If you want more updates on tournamets and other beyblade-related topics and questions and like...

go to: http://beybladeph.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm register and meet new bladers in the forums! (i know its from a UK forum creator site but its really for filipinos like us)

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - BladerDJ killer - Nov. 21, 2010

My beyblades are:
Flame Libra
Earth Aquila
Dark Wolf
Poison Serpent and
Dark Bull
I dont think this is the right thread to ask this question. Find another thread where you can ask this question otherwise get a moderator notice.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - RTP49 - Nov. 21, 2010

So... I would imagine that Beyblade is actually quite big back home? I had always understood that TakaraTomy Beys make their way to the Philippines somehow, but do you guys get as much support as Hong Kong does when it comes to tournaments, or are they just run primarily locally at the local toy store?

I apologize for my intrusion; I'm a Filipino American, and I'm just curious about the Beyblading scene back "home" as my parents call it. They're both from Pampanga. I don't speak Kapampangan or Tagalog at all. Here in the States, Beyblade is quite popular with the Filipino crowds, but we don't get it quite as good as you guys do, I think.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - boyet - Nov. 22, 2010

because of the success of the metro wide tournaments here in the philippines they are planning to extend it till next year with full support from taka tomy franchise holder bankee toys.

here are more coverage from the extended tournaments.

i came in early so these pictures were taken hours ahead of schedule

kids also went to the venue early to practice
[Image: beybladesmblocktourname.jpg]

so i again interviewed some champion players and asked them how they prepare for the tournament. here is ryan showing his medals and how he picks his beyblade parts.

he already prepared a lot of his beyblades for the competition but i asked him to build me an attack type beyblade from all his parts and i would like to see if it gets pass the screening.

the master at work
[Image: beybladesmblocktournameq.jpg]

here is another champion namely seth cusio showing me his prepared beyblades for the tournament.
[Image: sethcucio.jpg]

some of the kids brings a lot of beyblades like these boxes from a single kid. some of the beyblades here are not bought locally so they are not legal for use for the tournament. they are original but they will not get pass the screening because their boxes does not have the 2 hologram stickers.

as time went on nearer the tournament schedule. bankee representatives prepare the venue for the players. here is christopher de leon (same name as the pinoy celebrity actor) and russel barino preparing the registration desk and screening the beyblades as they sign up for the tournament.

pictures of the storm pegasis WBBA exclusive plus the medal.

only the champion gets the WBBA exclusive beyblade and the 1st and 2nd runner up gets a medal and an exclusive WBBA clear face.

last minute preparation before the competition starts and the place is already full. there were around 80 participants with their parents and guardians.

the arena was cleared and winner ID tags were placed on the beyblade arena to signify the start of the competition

[Image: extendedtournamentstart.jpg]

participants were made to line up and bring their screened beyblades and launchers with them.

late entries are still welcome even if the elimination already started.

players were screened 8 at a time.

the competition uses the white square stadium for the elimination and the yellow round stadium for the top 8 finalist

i did not finish the tournament because i was informed that there were new beyblade products being displayed at a nearby mall so i went to check them out. here are some of the beyblade novelty items i found.

[Image: beybladenoveltyitems2.jpg]

[Image: beybladenoveltyitems1.jpg]

[Image: beybladenoveltyitems.jpg]

[Image: beybladenoveltyitems3.jpg]

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - donrespect1 - Nov. 22, 2010

evil gorem can i buy your galaxy pegasis and how much in pesos and wer is your placeEee
wer can i buy an super vortex stadium and how much in peso

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - BurnBull - Nov. 23, 2010

(Nov. 22, 2010  12:24 AM)boyet Wrote: here are more coverage from the extended tournaments.

where was this?

(Nov. 22, 2010  12:24 AM)boyet Wrote: i did not finish the tournament because i was informed that there were new beyblade products being displayed at a nearby mall so i went to check them out. here are some of the beyblade novelty items i found.

what mall!? what mall?!Eee

(Nov. 21, 2010  11:38 PM)RTP49 Wrote: do you guys get as much support as Hong Kong does when it comes to tournaments, or are they just run primarily locally at the local toy store?

i dont know how HK run their tourney but the tourney here is set by bankee only at toy kingdom or toys r us where they distribute their toys. and only beys with hologram stickers(bankee's sticker) are allowed in the competition.. which means original TT beys from other distributors arent allowed as well as hasbro products..

a month ago, when we joined the tourney, all losers get a consolation prize - a limited edition plastic face. but they ran out of them so last week, even if we got to top8, there werent any consolation prize..

anyone know any tourney this weekend?

edit: tourney venues this weekend still the same as last weekend.
shangrila, sm makati and sm north.

grand tournament is on DEC5 at SM NORTH ANNEX!!!

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - boyet - Nov. 23, 2010

the beyblade novelty items i posted were sold at Toys "R" Us trinoma

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - aruchi - Nov. 23, 2010

i will add you guys/gals in facebook so i have blader friends pm me if your intrested

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - GemiosBlader10 - Nov. 23, 2010

Any suggestions on the Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle set Attack and Balance? I might buy one next saturday...

BTW, subscribe to: http://www.youtube.com/user/dragonoid660 my youtube account...

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - GemiosBlader10 - Nov. 24, 2010

(Nov. 23, 2010  7:26 AM)BurnBull Wrote: i dont know how HK run their tourney but the tourney here is set by bankee only at toy kingdom or toys r us where they distribute their toys. and only beys with hologram stickers(bankee's sticker) are allowed in the competition.. which means original TT beys from other distributors arent allowed as well as hasbro products..

a month ago, when we joined the tourney, all losers get a consolation prize - a limited edition plastic face. but they ran out of them so last week, even if we got to top8, there werent any consolation prize..

anyone know any tourney this weekend?

edit: tourney venues this weekend still the same as last weekend.
shangrila, sm makati and sm north.

grand tournament is on DEC5 at SM NORTH ANNEX!!!

Hasbro items are NOT ALLOWED in the philippine tourneys, ONLY TAKARA-TOMY BEYBLADES WITH 2 HOLOGRAPHIC STICKERS ON THE BOX!!!

They don't ran out of pegasis faces in tourneys! when in the top 8, you get also a face, a pegasis and a red wbba face!

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - marlo830 - Nov. 24, 2010

There's a tournament held at festival mall muntinlupa city.toytown every saturday and sunday but this is the last.It starts at 2:00 p.m. . maxium of 3 beys ! .me using are .Earth Virgo,Earth Aquilla and L drago Smile

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Nov. 24, 2010

Meet me at Shangrila for the tournament this weekend....I'll be there. I'll put a ? on my carrier so you could identify me.

I'll be using:
MF Earth Aquario C145WB
MF Lightning L-Drago 90WF
Burn Bull DF145SD
(I'll be sharing the MF between Aquario and LL-Drago)

DAMN! LOST TO A VIRGO LAST WEEK! THE REFEREE DUDE MADE ME LOWER MY LAUNCH!
I'M ONLY GOOD AT HIGH LAUNCHES! WHAT A CHEAT!

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - BurnBull - Nov. 24, 2010

(Nov. 23, 2010  7:26 AM)BurnBull Wrote: and only beys with hologram stickers(bankee's sticker) are allowed in the competition.. which means original TT beys from other distributors arent allowed as well as hasbro products..
(Nov. 24, 2010  10:40 AM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: Hasbro items are NOT ALLOWED in the philippine tourneys, ONLY TAKARA-TOMY BEYBLADES WITH 2 HOLOGRAPHIC STICKERS ON THE BOX!!!

thats what i said., any reason why you quote me and say it in your own words in capital letters?

(Nov. 23, 2010  7:26 AM)BurnBull Wrote: a month ago, when we joined the tourney, all losers get a consolation prize - a limited edition plastic face. but they ran out of them so last week, even if we got to top8, there werent any consolation prize..
(Nov. 24, 2010  10:40 AM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: They don't ran out of pegasis faces in tourneys! when in the top 8, you get also a face, a pegasis and a red wbba face!

they did ran out of them. call MFB hotline and ask if they gave anything to the top8 last sat at sm makati and while youre at it ask if the name of one of the top8 is PIERRE, he is listed at no5 0r no6.. dont act like you know everything and in the process make me look like a liar when you're not 100% sure of it.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - xVaretyr - Nov. 25, 2010

(Nov. 24, 2010  2:24 PM)? Wrote: Meet me at Shangrila for the tournament this weekend....I'll be there. I'll put a ? on my carrier so you could identify me.

I'll be using:

Where'd you get your WF?

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Nov. 25, 2010

(Nov. 25, 2010  1:22 PM)jason_47 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2010  2:24 PM)? Wrote: Meet me at Shangrila for the tournament this weekend....I'll be there. I'll put a ? on my carrier so you could identify me.

I'll be using:

Where'd you get your WF?

The limited edition Attack and Balance part set they sell at tournaments. That's where i got my 90 as well...

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - xVaretyr - Nov. 25, 2010

(Nov. 25, 2010  1:26 PM)? Wrote: [quote='jason_47' pid='434550' dateline='1290687720']
[quote='?' pid='433223' dateline='1290605048']

The limited edition Attack and Balance part set they sell at tournaments. That's where i got my 90 as well...

This is why I wanted to go tournaments, but no luck. Thanks, and goodluck.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - boyet - Nov. 26, 2010

i asked the bankee representative who was opening the WBBA event exclusives during the tournaments. he said around 500 each of those exclusive aquila and parts arrived 2 weeks ago. 150 each went to SM city, greenhills and makati tournaments. and the rest was sold at the extended tournaments. he also said as soon as more of these products arrive. it will be sold exclusively at the tournament venues.

[Image: northedsatourney4.jpg]

but base from the boxes. they are packed in 24 per box and there were 6 boxes. 4 boxes for the parts and 2 boxes of aquila.

[Image: northedsatourney9.jpg]

the exclusive aquila was sold out immediately on the first days.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - hi its me kris - Nov. 26, 2010

Hey Im a Filipino I live in La Union (Currently im in the US). Any of you guys wanna create a team for Filipinos??

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - aruchi - Nov. 26, 2010

i hope they get the special version of aquila cause my dad gave me money and i want it so badly

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - adrianloyola22 - Nov. 26, 2010

guys in SM mall of asia im gonna buy a stadium is there the attack stadium because i really want to buy one is there any in mall of asia like this?
(Nov. 19, 2010  12:42 AM)boyet Wrote: to my fellow pinoy. the cyber pegasis from the nintendo DS game is already available in our local gaming stores. lokk for it being sold at SM toystores.

[Image: cyberpegasis1.jpg]

2099.75 pesos while supplies last. the local DS games are also sold around this price so the cyber pegasis is considered free.

where did you buy it?? what mall?

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Nov. 27, 2010

Sorry. Didn't go a while ago. I had a book-making project.

I heard ED145 and WD145 Are the current metagame defense tracks in the Philippines? I was like one of the few who used C145 instead.