World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) (/Thread-Philippines-Any-fellow-Filipino-bladers-out-there-SPEAK-ENGLISH)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - aruchi - Nov. 15, 2010

there will be a tournament extension at sm north 20 and 21

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - launchergrip21 - Nov. 15, 2010

where is the registration

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - xVaretyr - Nov. 15, 2010

You go directly to the tournament's venue.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - webby - Nov. 15, 2010

register time 10 am to 1:30pm 2:00 the toruney will start.
bring your beyblade box to show them proof you buy it here locally

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - {X}Blader - Nov. 16, 2010

I used metal polish on the metal wheels of my beyblades, can i still use them in tournaments? pls reply.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - boyet - Nov. 16, 2010

(Nov. 16, 2010  2:34 AM){X}Blader Wrote: I used metal polish on the metal wheels of my beyblades, can i still use them in tournaments? pls reply.

yes you still can if it gets pass the screening. they check each beyblade parts before sealing them on plastic bags. you also need to bring the locally bought box where you got your beyblade with the 2 hologram stickers still on the original box.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Kai-V - Nov. 16, 2010

I will post here because I am not certain who exactly is responsible of the website, but today I vaguely browsed the Philippines message board some of you created, and I realised that there is a lot of theft.

Not only are the post icons for the mosts exactly like ours with the Pegasis, but some posts such as those about the upcoming releases are completely copied and pasted from the World Beyblade Organization, some are even exactly my posts, and I do not accept that. I want those messages to be deleted.

Furthermore, you also took our Face collection without our consent, so that needs to be deleted as well. We have copyright on those and what you did is illegal, not to mention you just devalorised some of the Faces by making them easily available for lower requirements.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - BLAZEUP3904 - Nov. 16, 2010

hey is there another tournament in sm north

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - xVaretyr - Nov. 16, 2010

(Nov. 16, 2010  3:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I will post here because I am not certain who exactly is responsible of the website, but today I vaguely browsed the Philippines message board some of you created, and I realised that there is a lot of theft.

Not only are the post icons for the mosts exactly like ours with the Pegasis, but some posts such as those about the upcoming releases are completely copied and pasted from the World Beyblade Organization, some are even exactly my posts, and I do not accept that. I want those messages to be deleted.

Furthermore, you also took our Face collection without our consent, so that needs to be deleted as well. We have copyright on those and what you did is illegal, not to mention you just devalorised some of the Faces by making them easily available for lower requirements.

Sorry for this. I will contact our admin to fix this. Sorry again.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - GalaxyDranzer - Nov. 16, 2010

Sorry Kai-V, i was going to fix that, but my computer is broken so i'm still creating a new one, please understand.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - webby - Nov. 16, 2010

(Nov. 16, 2010  4:42 AM)BLAZEUP3904 Wrote: hey is there another tournament in sm north

try calling 373-9600 and ask for schedulae and Venue

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Finalburn - Nov. 16, 2010

(Nov. 13, 2010  9:12 AM)BurnBull Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2010  6:59 AM)jeremy james Wrote: hi can you tell me where i can buy a galaxy pegasis in the philippines

a certain naked-fish is selling at ebay.ph now. He/she sells beys that arent in the leading toy stores yet. like galaxy pegasis, meteo L, g perseus, r unicorno, some deck sets, ets.. for pick up. but he's selling sonokong not takara tomy so u wont be able to use it in tourneys...

theres a tourney next weekend at makati. the guys at tk ghills told me. C U!

PS: pls pm me if you know any toy store with TAKARA TOMY (with hologram stickers) Dark Cancer CH120SF. i badly need one, and also Booster Pegasis thanks.

The Booster pegasis You can buy it in Best Toys In Vmall 3rd Floor Near the arcade

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - {X}Blader - Nov. 16, 2010

Anyone know where to buy ray unicorno in paranaque or near paranaque?

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - ThePatrick - Nov. 16, 2010

(Nov. 16, 2010  1:36 PM)Finalburn Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2010  9:12 AM)BurnBull Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2010  6:59 AM)jeremy james Wrote: hi can you tell me where i can buy a galaxy pegasis in the philippines

a certain naked-fish is selling at ebay.ph now. He/she sells beys that arent in the leading toy stores yet. like galaxy pegasis, meteo L, g perseus, r unicorno, some deck sets, ets.. for pick up. but he's selling sonokong not takara tomy so u wont be able to use it in tourneys...

theres a tourney next weekend at makati. the guys at tk ghills told me. C U!

PS: pls pm me if you know any toy store with TAKARA TOMY (with hologram stickers) Dark Cancer CH120SF. i badly need one, and also Booster Pegasis thanks.

The Booster pegasis You can buy it in Best Toys In Vmall 3rd Floor Near the arcade

It won't be allowed in tournaments though.Because Best Toys has a different distributor then the one sponsored in the tournaments.SonoKong isn't allowed too Unhappy

You can't(You have to wait about a month or so).Besides,it won't be allowed from the tournaments because the beyblades used for the tournaments must come within the Philippines(not imported)and from the official distributor.Imported Beyblades and SonoKong blades aren't allowd.

P.S Galaxy Pegasis as a whole is outclassed by Storm Pegasis so theres really no point of getting it. Proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1mliwXy9LE

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - bOnEz - Nov. 17, 2010

Hello! My aunt will go in Japan, while my uncle will go in Korea. Can someone tell me a toy store in Japan and Korea?

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Kai-V - Nov. 17, 2010

(Nov. 17, 2010  10:37 AM)bOnEz Wrote: Hello! My aunt will go in Japan, while my uncle will go in Korea. Can someone tell me a toy store in Japan and Korea?
Does this look like a topic about Korea or Japan, seriously ? It clearly says "Philippines".

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - boyet - Nov. 19, 2010

to my fellow pinoy. the cyber pegasis from the nintendo DS game is already available in our local gaming stores. lokk for it being sold at SM toystores.

[Image: cyberpegasis1.jpg]

2099.75 pesos while supplies last. the local DS games are also sold around this price so the cyber pegasis is considered free.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Kai-V - Nov. 19, 2010

So, how will you show that you bought this Beyblade in the Philippines this time ? You will bring the whole box ? Because I doubt the two stickers are on filmsy plastic case that holds the Beyblade inside the box.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - boyet - Nov. 19, 2010

(Nov. 19, 2010  6:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: So, how will you show that you bought this Beyblade in the Philippines this time ? You will bring the whole box ? Because I doubt the two stickers are on filmsy plastic case that holds the Beyblade inside the box.

this beyblade from the NDS game was imported separately aside from what bankee (official distributor of takara tomy) sold at our local market. the 2 hologram stickers are not present with the box. so this can not be used in our local tournaments.

i posted this for the purpose of pinoy collectors who wanted the beyblade for their collection (just a side note though it may be an out of topic post. forgive me kai-v please dont kill me. [joke]).

i dont know how and why but pirated or original but smuggled products in our country are sold side by side with original ones on the same roof or on the same store inside the malls. bankee can file a legal case against these companies but its a long legal battle not worth the time and effort

this is why i think bankee is using those hologram stickers (which are tamper proof) for this purpose.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Nov. 19, 2010

Ugh. Bankee hates Best Toys. Now that is just limiting our parts arsenal. Even worse, I cant use my Ray Unicorno.
Well, where do you buy MFs in the Phillipines? (w/holographic stickers)

Edit: Called the Bankee hotline, you cant use recolored beyblades.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - xVaretyr - Nov. 19, 2010

(Nov. 19, 2010  9:59 AM)? Wrote: Well, where do you buy MFs in the Phillipines? (w/holographic stickers)

You can buy them at either Toy Kingdom or Toys R Us.

You can't used recolored beys?! Gasp

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Nov. 19, 2010

(Nov. 19, 2010  11:59 AM)jason_47 Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2010  9:59 AM)? Wrote: Well, where do you buy MFs in the Phillipines? (w/holographic stickers)

You can but them at either Toy Kingdom or Toys R Us.

Thanks.

Well..Yes you can't. What a bummer.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - DarkPaolaWolf - Nov. 20, 2010

Where can i buy a gravity perseus or meteo L drago in the Philippines?
My beyblades are:
Flame Libra
Earth Aquila
Dark Wolf
Poison Serpent and
Dark Bull
Who wants to battle with me?? Meet me in Toy Kingdom Sm megamall at the Beyblade part there Grin [/font]

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - webby - Nov. 20, 2010

try bestoys at greenhills

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - EarthAquilaHF/S - Nov. 20, 2010

(Nov. 20, 2010  4:38 AM)DarkPaolaWolf Wrote: Where can i buy a gravity perseus or meteo L drago in the Philippines?
My beyblades are:
Flame Libra
Earth Aquila
Dark Wolf
Poison Serpent and
Dark Bull
Who wants to battle with me?? Meet me in Toy Kingdom Sm megamall at the Beyblade part there Grin [/font]

you need to wait until the phils launch metal fight beyblade explosion
and i cant battle not in megamall

my beys:

GRAVITY PERSEUS!!!!!
GALAXY PEGASIS!!
Dark Bull
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Pegasis 105F
Rock Leone (My most powerful, favorite, main bey)
Dark Gasher
Flame Libra
Dark Wolf
Burn Phoenix
Lightning L Drago
Flame Sagittario

Accesories:

Super Attack Stadium
Beylauncher 2x
broken L Beylauncher
light launchers x6
Launcher Grip
Beylauncher LR

pls subscribe at:
http://www.youtube.com/flipelementtwig
(Nov. 20, 2010  8:57 AM)Pegasis105F Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2010  4:38 AM)DarkPaolaWolf Wrote: Where can i buy a gravity perseus or meteo L drago in the Philippines?
My beyblades are:
Flame Libra
Earth Aquila
Dark Wolf
Poison Serpent and
Dark Bull

you need to wait until the phils launch metal fight beyblade explosion
and i cant battle not in megamall

my beys:

GRAVITY PERSEUS!!!!!
GALAXY PEGASIS!!
Dark Bull
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Pegasis 105F
Rock Leone (My most powerful, favorite, main bey)
Dark Gasher
Flame Libra
Dark Wolf
Burn Phoenix
Lightning L Drago
Flame Sagittario

Accesories:

Super Attack Stadium
Beylauncher 2x
broken L Beylauncher
light launchers x6
Launcher Grip
Beylauncher LR

pls subscribe at:
http://www.youtube.com/flipelementtwig

oh yea i bought it at ebay gravity perseus and galaxy pegasis

my cousin will buy me some other beys in japan this december
(Nov. 20, 2010  6:15 AM)webby Wrote:

try bestoys at greenhills

excuse me what are recolored beys?