World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) (/Thread-Philippines-Any-fellow-Filipino-bladers-out-there-SPEAK-ENGLISH)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Jeric - Nov. 12, 2010

(Nov. 11, 2010  2:52 AM)gumballs Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2010  1:03 PM)Jeric Wrote: I just got got second place at the Toy Kingdom Virrra Mall Tournament today. I lost to a Virgo.

cool! what did you win aside from the medal?!?

I was given three faces. 1 red WBBA face and 2 clear faces of Pegasis (Blue and Orange).

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - adrianloyola22 - Nov. 12, 2010

Yeah me to Grin
Do they allow metal fight beyblades made in korea by sonokong in philippine tournaments?

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Jeric - Nov. 12, 2010

Bey Blade Tournament

November 13-14, 2010
Venue: Toy Kingdom, Virra Mall
Start of Tournament: 2:00 p.m.

I'll be there.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - adrianloyola22 - Nov. 12, 2010

is there a complete schedule of tournaments from november to december in the philippines
(Nov. 12, 2010  2:51 PM)Jeric Wrote: Bey Blade Tournament

November 13-14, 2010

I'll be there.

do they allow metal fight beyblades from korea made by sonokong in tournaments?

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - boyet - Nov. 12, 2010

(Nov. 12, 2010  3:07 PM)adrianloyola22 Wrote: is there a complete schedule of tournaments from november to december in the philippines

November 13-14, 2010

I'll be there.

no, sorry

you need to buy your beyblades at the philippine shops. they are requiring you to bring the box where you got your beyblades, they are checking the 2 hologram stickers that are on the original box from bankee toys. bankee toys are the one organizing the event and providing the prizes, stadiums, manpower and other needs of the tournament. they are officially the distributor of takara/tomy products here in the philippines.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - jeremy james - Nov. 13, 2010

hi can you tell me where i can buy a galaxy pegasis in the philippines

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - BurnBull - Nov. 13, 2010

(Nov. 13, 2010  6:59 AM)jeremy james Wrote: hi can you tell me where i can buy a galaxy pegasis in the philippines

a certain naked-fish is selling at ebay.ph now. He/she sells beys that arent in the leading toy stores yet. like galaxy pegasis, meteo L, g perseus, r unicorno, some deck sets, ets.. for pick up. but he's selling sonokong not takara tomy so u wont be able to use it in tourneys...

theres a tourney next weekend at makati. the guys at tk ghills told me. C U!

PS: pls pm me if you know any toy store with TAKARA TOMY (with hologram stickers) Dark Cancer CH120SF. i badly need one, and also Booster Pegasis thanks.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - aruchi - Nov. 13, 2010

did anyone of you attend north SM tournament if u did pm me plssssssssss

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? - MYSTERY BLADER - Nov. 13, 2010

IM A FILIPINO BLADER BUT I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA BUT ANYWAYS ANYONE WANT TO BATTLE MY BEYS ARE: METEO L DRAGO, LIGHTING L DRAGO, FLAME SAGITTARIO AND EARTH AQUILA.
IM A FILIPINO TOO GUYS! BUT I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA MY CURRENT BEYS ARE FLAME SAGITTARIO, METEO L DRAGO, LIGHTNING L DRAGO AND EARTH AQUILA.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - adrianloyola22 - Nov. 13, 2010

(Nov. 12, 2010  9:46 PM)boyet Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2010  3:07 PM)adrianloyola22 Wrote: is there a complete schedule of tournaments from november to december in the philippines

November 13-14, 2010

I'll be there.

no, sorry

you need to buy your beyblades at the philippine shops. they are requiring you to bring the box where you got your beyblades, they are checking the 2 hologram stickers that are on the original box from bankee toys. bankee toys are the one organizing the event and providing the prizes, stadiums, manpower and other needs of the tournament. they are officially the distributor of takara/tomy products here in the philippines.

im buying a gravity perseus online its made on japan takara tomy will they allow it?

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - MYSTERY BLADER - Nov. 13, 2010

YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET ONE FROM ALPHARDCOMPANY ON EBAY I GOT MY METEO L DRAGO AND MY BRO GOT GALAXY PEGASIS AND SO FAR HIS THE BIGGEST PEGASIS FAN I KNOW HE NOW HAS THREE DIFFERENT TYPES OF PEGASIS'S!

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - adrianloyola22 - Nov. 13, 2010

hey im a filipino beyblader with storm pegasis, rock leone, flame sagittario, gravity perseus and cyber pegasis
(gravity perseus and cyber pegasis are being ordered right now its made by japan not korea and takara tomy)
my parents buy online Grin

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - xVaretyr - Nov. 13, 2010

adrianloyola22, no, they will not allow it.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Nov. 13, 2010

I'm Joining The tourney tomorrow at Virra Mall;Here's my combo

Earth Aquario DF145WD (All parts from philipines)
Launcher:Bey Launcher(My digital launcher is original but has no sticker at the bottom of the box.Oh carp.)

What are my chances of winning?

(I bought 16 beys from my trip to Japan but....as it is there,no sticker.:face palms: )

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - boyet - Nov. 13, 2010

just got home from the toykingdom sm north edsa tournament today. here are some pictures

i went to the venue early so i can take some pre tournament pictures and talk to the organizers.

[Image: northedsatourney.jpg]

[Image: northedsatourney1.jpg]

[Image: northedsatourney2.jpg]

the registration needs the box with the 2 hologram stickers where you got your beyblades even if it is from a stadium box like this.

in this picture bankee philippines tournament organizers members namely randie marinda and john john ramirez are screening the beyblades

[Image: northedsatourney16.jpg]

the medal are packed in plastics as they arrive.

[Image: northedsatourney14.jpg]

photo shoot with the tournament organizers namely randie marinda, cindy montialto, brenda ante, maureen cadiz,reina manualino, special thanks to them who made this event happen.

[Image: northedsatourney19.jpg]

more pictures of the medal for the winners, only the champion gets the special beyblade. a lot of the plastic clear face are given to participants.

[Image: northedsatourney18.jpg]

i interviewed a 3 time winner namely ryan manahan as he showed me his winning beyblades and lauch skills

[Image: northedsatourney12.jpg]

he said he likes to use the light launcher rather than the beylauncher. he said it gives his shots more power over the beylauncher.

[Image: northedsatourney13.jpg]

what i like about the tournments are the event specials that are only sold at the tournament dates. here are some of them

[Image: northedsatourney7.jpg]

[Image: northedsatourney6.jpg]

[Image: northedsatourney5.jpg]

picture of the winners. the champion is the one wearing green shirt namely ezekiel geronemo. he showed me the prized beyblade with all clear parts.

[Image: northedsatourney25.jpg]

[Image: northedsatourney28.jpg]

these are his winning beyblades

[Image: northedsatourney21.jpg]

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - xVaretyr - Nov. 13, 2010

Another good job Sir Boyet. Smile

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - DarkBullH145SD - Nov. 13, 2010

Is there a Tournament tomorrow?

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - eclipse162 - Nov. 13, 2010

haiz

(Nov. 10, 2010  12:57 PM)boyet Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2010  4:43 PM)wool Wrote: where is the best place to buy beyblades in Manila with a good selection of stadiums? i also planning to host weekend private tourneys since christmas is near.

any toykingdom at sm malls or toys R us sells beyblades here in the philippines.

maybe in robinsons next to megamall go to toys r us

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - boyet - Nov. 13, 2010

@jason_47

thanks

Darkbull

yes there will be another tournament today at 2:00 pm registration starts at 10:00 am same venue.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - webby - Nov. 14, 2010

some TRu has tourney today
(Nov. 13, 2010  1:28 PM)? Wrote: I'm Joining The tourney tomorrow at Virra Mall;Here's my combo

Launcher:Bey Launcher(My digital launcher is original but has no sticker at the bottom of the box.Oh carp.)

What are my chances of winning?

(I bought 16 beys from my trip to Japan but....as it is there,no sticker.:face palms: )

good chance but had to be careful with low attackers

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - xVaretyr - Nov. 14, 2010

webby, I think the TrU tournaments are already over. TK has the ongoing tournaments though.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Nov. 14, 2010

Just lost the tournament a while a go even with A Digital Launcher and Earth Aquario DF145WD. Damn those Aquilias.....

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - webby - Nov. 14, 2010

(Nov. 14, 2010  5:16 AM)jason_47 Wrote: webby, I think the TrU tournaments are already over. TK has the ongoing tournaments though.

the toruney I went was at greenbelt 5 makati tru.

next week tourney will be at tru shangrila.
(Nov. 14, 2010  1:47 PM)? Wrote: Just lost the tournament a while a go even with A Digital Launcher and Earth Aquario DF145WD. Damn those Aquilias.....

The current tourney rules here, Only beyblade bought from local here

don't give up on earth aquila. its metal wheel is very useful for custmomize. try some customize of your own.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - BurnBull - Nov. 15, 2010

(Nov. 13, 2010  1:28 PM)? Wrote: I'm Joining The tourney tomorrow at Virra Mall;Here's my combo

they dont check the launcher's box. just the beys... when my son's fav launcher's thong broke, i replaced the thongs with the light launcher's thong so he has a blue launcher with green thongs.. he uses it at tourneys and no one bothers to check it, just the kids who thinks its cool...Tongue_out_wink

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Nov. 15, 2010

(Nov. 14, 2010  4:33 PM)webby Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2010  5:16 AM)jason_47 Wrote: webby, I think the TrU tournaments are already over. TK has the ongoing tournaments though.

the toruney I went was at greenbelt 5 makati tru.

next week tourney will be at tru shangrila.
(Nov. 14, 2010  1:47 PM)? Wrote: Just lost the tournament a while a go even with A Digital Launcher and Earth Aquario DF145WD. Damn those Aquilias.....

The current tourney rules here, Only beyblade bought from local here

don't give up on earth aquila. its metal wheel is very useful for custmomize. try some customize of your own.

I mean I lost to a stock aquilia.

And I used a customization of the local beyblades i have.