World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BX-37 Double Xtreme Stadium Set (BearScratch 5-60F) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BX-37 Double Xtreme Stadium Set (BearScratch 5-60F) (/Thread-Product-BX-37-Double-Xtreme-Stadium-Set-BearScratch-5-60F)

BX-37 Double Xtreme Stadium Set (BearScratch 5-60F) - TrainiacJ - Sep. 12, 2024

Set for Beyblade X. Contains one Beyblade, a Launcher, and the Double Xtreme Stadium.
MSRP with tax is 8200 JPY. Releases on October 12th, 2024.
[Image: 4904810939481_970142f0b7ba4782bb1c9fc59793aae2.jpg]

More Official Images from TakaraTomy Mall:

Parts Images from Beyblade Website:
Takara Tomy Wrote:BearScratch 5-60F
  • Basic Line
  • Attack-type
  • Right-spin
  • "BEARSCRATCH HIGH-SPEED CUSTOM: By combining a Blade with an inner center of gravity with a low-profile Ratchet and an excellent Bit for dashing, it effortlessly dishes out Xtreme Dashes from below."
Blade: BearScratch
  • "Its inward center of gravity is compacted into a small diameter, making even the strongest attacks struggle to knock it off balance."
  • Attack: 25
  • Defense: 45
  • Stamina: 30
Ratchet: 5-60 (pronounced "Five Sixty")
  • "Part that sets the Bey's height to a low profile. Sports five thick blades that boost centrifugal force."
  • Attack: 12
  • Defense: 9
  • Stamina: 9
  • Height: 60
Bit: F (full name "Flat")
  • "Sports a flat tip that makes the Bey move quickly, making an Xtreme Dash easier to achieve."
  • Attack: 40
  • Defense: 15
  • Stamina: 10
  • Dash: 35
  • Burst Resistance: 80
Launcher: Winder Launcher Black×Gold Ver.
  • "Tool used to spin Beyblades. Compatible with the BeyBattle Pass (sold separately)."

RE: BX-37 Double Xtreme Stadium Set (BearScratch 5-60F) - SgtLemon - Sep. 12, 2024

It exists I guess. Would not go out of my way too buy it. Like the 3 player Stadium it'll be used in youtube videos and thats about it lol

RE: BX-37 Double Xtreme Stadium Set (BearScratch 5-60F) - ayggdrasilgy - Sep. 12, 2024

It comes with a Savage bear?

RE: BX-37 Double Xtreme Stadium Set (BearScratch 5-60F) - lightningdude - Sep. 12, 2024

Why does it have to x lines????
There is practically no purpose in this set
And the bey is just rhino with a weirder design

RE: BX-37 Double Xtreme Stadium Set (BearScratch 5-60F) - RalfBalf - Sep. 12, 2024

(Sep. 12, 2024  5:49 PM)lightningdude Wrote: Why does it have to x lines????
There is practically no purpose in this set
And the bey is just rhino with a weirder design

The purpose is that it's a gimmick stadium, as well as a way for Asia to get Savage Bear easily.

RE: BX-37 Double Xtreme Stadium Set (BearScratch 5-60F) - lightningdude - Sep. 12, 2024

Oooohhhhh
That makes more sense
Thanks

In the picture you can see it needs batterys in the right bottom corner

RE: BX-37 Double Xtreme Stadium Set (BearScratch 5-60F) - Xcess-Z - Sep. 12, 2024

Looks like motor rails were the way TT decided to go. I do love a good TT gimmick stadium, I hope these don't fade out instantly like in Burt. Hypothetical having two separate lines could diversify battles, but the small size and central positioning of the second one in practice will be what makes or breaks this.

RE: BX-37 Double Xtreme Stadium Set (BearScratch 5-60F) - NoNotYou - Sep. 13, 2024

I like the idea of putting a hasbro exclusive in this, but bear was probably the worst choice possible (other than maybe knife since thats getting a release in xone). Just another rhino reskin, but lighter. Why not literally anything else for more variety? Eh, at least the blade looks kinda nice.

The stadium itself looks weird and crazy and I'm excited to see some battles in it.

RE: BX-37 Double Xtreme Stadium Set (BearScratch 5-60F) - ~BRS - Sep. 13, 2024

(Sep. 13, 2024  2:19 AM)NoNotYou Wrote: I like the idea of putting a hasbro exclusive in this, but bear was probably the worst choice possible (other than maybe knife since thats getting a release in xone). Just another rhino reskin, but lighter. Why not literally anything else for more variety? Eh, at least the blade looks kinda nice.

The stadium itself looks weird and crazy and I'm excited to see some battles in it.

I think the main reason for throwing a Bear in this set is that it's an homage to BB-51 from Metal Fight, which was also a battery-powered stadium that included a bear motif Beyblade (Rock Orso). At least, that's what I tell myself lol.

RE: BX-37 Double Xtreme Stadium Set (BearScratch 5-60F) - ayggdrasilgy - Sep. 21, 2024

So the stadium is motorized, but not in the way I expected

So it appears that instead of having a spinning center, the central part now moves up and down in order to expose or hide the inner extreme line, so the bey builds up speed then releases a super charged xtreme dash. Gotta say, that's ingenious. Shame the bey they cose was BearScratch, they could've at least use PhoenixFeather if they wanted to show speed

RE: BX-37 Double Xtreme Stadium Set (BearScratch 5-60F) - SHVRKbait - Sep. 23, 2024

(Sep. 21, 2024  10:18 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: So the stadium is motorized, but not in the way I expected

So it appears that instead of having a spinning center, the central part now moves up and down in order to expose or hide the inner extreme line, so the bey builds up speed then releases a super charged xtreme dash. Gotta say, that's ingenious. Shame the bey they cose was BearScratch, they could've at least use PhoenixFeather if they wanted to show speed

very nice. I didn’t know they had a video of the stadium in action. The center moves faster than I was expecting but looks like a way to make battles quicker. Gun for the center to get that fast inner ring X-Dash KO.