World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Last movie you watched - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Last movie you watched (/Thread-Last-movie-you-watched)

RE: Last movie you watched - KingofDarkness0 - May. 09, 2016

The last movie i was watching was white chicks. Netflix's is great form a movie watching

RE: Last movie you watched - LOL-y Rancher - Jul. 11, 2016

Okay, so I haven't exactly watched this movie yet but I am planning to see the Ghostbusters (2016) movie because I'm extremely curious as to whether this movie has been underestimated or if this movie will turn out as bad as people put it.

Now, I know some people are probably thinking:
"But LOL-y, didn't you say you hated the Ghostbusters (2016) trailer?!"

Well yes, I did. However, I only looked at the first trailer at the time but then I saw the other ones and they were actually alright which gave me a slightly more positive expectation for it. Due to the fairly decent reviews from Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic, I am genuinely curious to see if it's gonna be good. I won't judge the movie until I've seen it for myself.

RE: Last movie you watched - Xstarhero - Jul. 11, 2016

Hmm!!
Last Movie that was Captain AMERICA
Civil War

RE: Last movie you watched - Oi Shinji - Jul. 12, 2016

Finding Dory.
Grin

RE: Last movie you watched - Achi-baba - Jul. 12, 2016

Technically, the last movie I saw was DOPE, but on the plane I was able to see 10 Cloverfield Lane and Kung Fu Panda 3, all three are great movies in their own right.

RE: Last movie you watched - DRAGON KING - Sep. 07, 2016

(Jul. 12, 2016  2:15 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Technically, the last movie I saw was DOPE, but on the plane I was able to see 10 Cloverfield Lane and Kung Fu Panda 3, all three are great movies in their own right.

That movie was such a let down to me, I couldn't even finish it. Very unrealistic.

The last movie I watched was Europa Report. Great movie.

RE: Last movie you watched - azsas - Sep. 07, 2016

My last movie watched was Cube Zero (2004).

More correctly, were Cube trilogy. Included Cube, Cube 2: Hypercube and Cube Zero.

I had heard that they are classic suspense movies. That is the reason I watched them.

I agree as the people said, only the first "Cube" is worth watching. "Cube" set up a great background and fascinating plot. The film portraying all the mystery things just happened in a big cube.

As the movie claimed cult film itself, I don't think so. Not really bloody or horrible at all.

Therefore, I recommended "Cube" for you all.

RE: Last movie you watched - DRAGON KING - Sep. 19, 2016

400 Days. Wouldn't have been so bad if it had a conclusive ending.

RE: Last movie you watched - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Sep. 19, 2016

Finding Dory
I think

RE: Last movie you watched - DRAGON KING - Sep. 30, 2016

Zootopia. Jesus, that was amazing for a kids cartoon.

RE: Last movie you watched - ali12345456 - Sep. 30, 2016

I watched the Tree Of Life, I love the symbolism

RE: Last movie you watched - Thresher - Oct. 13, 2016

The last film I saw was the Magnificent Seven and I must say I really enjoyed it. Not too big on Westerns other than 3:10 to Yuma and a couple others, but this film is going on that list. It has a cliche story about a town being oppressed by the rich owner of the local mine, but despite that I found myself really enjoying the character. Denzel did a great job as Sam Chisholm, "a duly sworn warrant officer from Wichita, Kansas and a licensed peace officer in Arkansas, Indian Territory, Nebraska, and seven other states." A deadly bounty hunter that seems to have something on his mind at all times. He managed to subtly show emotion when necessary without overdoing the stoic hero. Chris Pratt is Joshua Faraday.....which is really all that needs to be said. A gambling alcoholic who is better with a gun than he is with some cards. For all intents and purposes he's 1860's Chris Pratt, but he still manages to be enjoyable. Ethan Hunt plays Goodnight Robicheaux a former Confederate sharpshooter who is just as much of a partier as Faraday, but with some added baggage from his time in the war. He also happens to be a duly sworn warrant officer. Byung Hun Lee is Billy Rocks, an Asian man with a mysterious past that Goodnight decided was better as a partner than as a bouty. Vincent D'Onofrio plays Jack Horne, an extraordinary scout who seems to be out of place among the crew given his age. The government's change in stance on Indians seemingly put him out of a job, so he decides to help out Sam Chisholm. Manuel Garcia-Rulfo plays Vasquez, a Mexican outlaw in a similar position to Billy except he finds himself helping out Mr. Chisholm. He may not be the fastest gun in the West, but he's definitely one of the more talented slingers. Rounding out the seven is Martin Sensmeier as Red Harvest, a lone Comanche who finds himself helping the others more or less out of the goodness of his heart. His path in life is uncertain, but he knows he must do this. The gun fights were pretty good and the story and action scenes balance rather nicely with some comedy sprinkled in. In all, I thought it was a great film, not the best western, but definitely up there in my favourites.

RE: Last movie you watched - Starlight25 - Oct. 14, 2016

Film adaptation of the book "1984" by George Orwell.

RE: Last movie you watched - Bey Brad - Oct. 14, 2016

(Sep. 30, 2016  4:12 AM)ali12345456 Wrote: I watched the Tree Of Life, I love the symbolism

I loved this movie too.

Saw Shin Godzilla (written and directed by Hideaki Anno) in theatres yesterday, loved every second of it. Pretty limited release, but check it out if it's showing near you and you really like biting commentary on Japan's socio-political structures. And also atomic dinosaurs with lasers.

RE: Last movie you watched - Cookie Bouquets - Oct. 14, 2016

(Oct. 14, 2016  2:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: (written and directed by Hideaki Anno)

Of course

RE: Last movie you watched - 1234beyblade - Oct. 14, 2016

I watched "your name." it was dope, I would recommend, it's pretty sad and there are a lot of twists!

RE: Last movie you watched - Bey Brad - Oct. 14, 2016

(Oct. 14, 2016  3:03 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: I watched "your name." it was dope, I would recommend, it's pretty sad and there are a lot of twists!

Haha, was just reading that it's the biggest domestic film in Japan this year ... right after Shin Godzilla.

(Oct. 14, 2016  2:47 AM)Silva Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2016  2:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: (written and directed by Hideaki Anno)

Of course

of course

RE: Last movie you watched - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Oct. 15, 2016

I just watched Boruto: Naruto the movie

RE: Last movie you watched - azsas - Oct. 29, 2016

(Oct. 14, 2016  3:03 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: I watched "your name." it was dope, I would recommend, it's pretty sad and there are a lot of twists!
Maybe that is the reason why Beyblade producer is selling MissangaTongue_out_wink

RE: Last movie you watched - MissingNo. - Jan. 05, 2017

[MAY CONTAIN SOME SPOILERS ABOUT ROGUE ONE]

Rogue One. I really really wanted to like this movie, but unfortunately, I can't. Most of it is due to Felicity Jone's terrible acting. She seem disconnected from reality, and she can't give a normal reaction in any given situation. She has two faces; one being her regular emotionless and expressionless face, and the other is angry and moody, while keeping the empty eyes in both situations. Other than those two faces, you will RARELY see her reacting normally. Even in a sad situation, she will cry (obviously) but two seconds later, we're back at the expressionless face. She did not give a f*ck about anything, no matter the situation, and she only seemed to care about herself and what she wants.

Other than that, I hated the fact that we did not get the habitual intro with the yellow text (which is in EVERY Star Wars movie, except Rogue One ?) I also hated that almost all the main characters are forgettable (except for the blind monk, which was really interesting), and the shortness of the battle with the AT-ATs (like seriously, it lasted less than 2 minutes, and EVERYBODY was looking forward to see that).

The first time we see Vador, it feels off. I don't know if it's his helmet, or the way he stands but something is not right.

The movie was painfully long. I liked The Force Awakening, but all the flaws of Rogue One are just too much for me. But I must say, the last time we see Vador, it was really cool, hahaha.

I would rather watch Space Balls or The Phantom Menace than Rogue One. I am dead serious.

RE: Last movie you watched - Jinbee - Jan. 05, 2017

Even the Holiday Special?

RE: Last movie you watched - mleunc - Jan. 06, 2017

I was on vacation last week so I watched The 5th Wave, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Dr. Strange, and Rogue One.
Rogue One is probably my new favorite Star Wars movie!

RE: Last movie you watched - azsas - Jan. 21, 2017

Recently, I had finished another trilogy - The Godfather.

They are classic crime movies. And I am always interested in the "dark side" of the world.

[ Warning: If you refuse receiving any violent content and want to keeping off from violence from the media. Do NOT watch these movie! ]

The movie trilogy had portrayed the whole lifetime of main character Michael Corleone, which was born in a gangsta's family.

However, the soul in the movie is not Michael Corleone but his father Vito Andolini Corleone (I called him the real "Godfather").

Vito Andolini Corleone is a person full of wisdom and master in using his power. Every time he faced difficulty, he could solved calmly and smoothly. He did crimes for money and other's requests.

Michael Corleone did not involved in his family's businesses and having a clean personal record originally. However, he had executed a family crime's mission for revenge on other's criminal organization after a situation's twist. Although he did the mission voluntary, he chose served in his family and inherited his family's crimes businesses in the coming days. He did crimes for revenge and power.

There are big contrast between Vito Andolini and Michael. And the characteristic-building of both are very impressive. It will never let you forget!

Trilogy always got a same pattern... First is excellent and Second is a disaster.

Just like my commend on "Cube". (I quoted it below).

First movie of "The Godfather" is definitely watchable.

But you should regard the second and the third one as a complement!

(Sep. 07, 2016  7:30 PM)azsas Wrote: My last movie watched was Cube Zero (2004).

More correctly, were Cube trilogy. Included Cube, Cube 2: Hypercube and Cube Zero.

I had heard that they are classic suspense movies. That is the reason I watched them.

I agree as the people said, only the first "Cube" is worth watching...

Finally what "The Godfather" make me appreciated is, they composed beautiful Italian instrumental music, which accompanied with the movie.

Many epic movie I had watched, they always has a glorious background music. And no exception for "The Godfather" too.

Plus the dramatic plot of "The Godfather", I definitely called "The Godfather" an epic series movie!

RE: Last movie you watched - Sarveshj - Dec. 17, 2017

Star wars the last jedi

RE: Last movie you watched - Kurenai Sinon16 - Dec. 18, 2017

The last movie I watched is the "Gladiator". It's a historical movie based on a protagonist named "Maximus", who's a Roman General misunderstood by his people, and his family murdered by an emperor's corrupt son, he comes to Rome as a gladiator to seek revenge.
I personally liked this movie, even though I wasn't planning on watching it myself. It's filled with adventures, actions, drama and of course it's very epic film. It's cool in it's own way.