World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Last movie you watched - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Last movie you watched (/Thread-Last-movie-you-watched)

RE: Last movie you watched - Kazaf - Aug. 01, 2015

SMOSH the Movie. I decided to watch it simply because I was curious how it was... and I just ended up watching the whole thing. It was funny at parts but also just weird. Lol.

RE: Last movie you watched - Jinbee - Aug. 08, 2015

Ugh... guess what I ran into on TV.

Jack And Jill...

RE: Last movie you watched - LOL-y Rancher - Aug. 08, 2015

(Aug. 08, 2015  7:09 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Ugh... guess what I ran into on TV.

Jack And Jill...

Holy ghost, that must've hurt. I never exoected any infamous bad movies to make it to our televisions but I guess one stinker did.

RE: Last movie you watched - Kazaf - Aug. 26, 2015

Saw AntMan last week and Sinister 2 this week.

AntMan was great. Though someone said it had a lot of gore and by the end of the movie I was like "Yeah okay'. Great nonetheless.

Sinister 2 was pretty good, better than the 1st one but miles that's for sure. I suggest it.

RE: Last movie you watched - Meta madness - Aug. 26, 2015

Aladdin 1 - 3, really do need to micro manage my movie spree.

RE: Last movie you watched - Jinbee - Aug. 29, 2015

Last two movies I watched, Wallace and Gromit Curse Of The Were Rabbit which was a pretty funny movie with nice stopmotion.

I also saw Pixels, and it's bad! The love interests always gotta be stock with Sandler movies! The effects are nice but it's boring or the ending is a letdown. A lot of people say that "DIS IZ DA WORZ FING EVA!" and is this really the worst thing ever?! Let alone worst Happy Madisons productions? No. It's not, this was only said that because it's this point and time where viewers started to see Sandlers old trends. There's far worse Happy Madison and Sandler roled movies. Jack & Jill, That's My Boy, Master Of Disguise and 8 Crazy Nights are far worse!

RE: Last movie you watched - MissingNo. - Aug. 30, 2015

I don't know how much time I've watched the first two Matrix movies, but they still rocks. The third is not as much enjoyable though.

RE: Last movie you watched - Jinbee - Sep. 01, 2015

Recently, I saw Kiki's Delivery Service and it was FANTASTIC! It was a work of art, I loved he scenery, the story, the music and atmosphere and the characters, especially the characters! This is one of my favourite movies and is to me a work of art!

RE: Last movie you watched - RagerBlade - Sep. 02, 2015

I saw Transformers for the first time this weekend xD. It was alright but there were unnecessary explosions. Guess that's just Michael Bay haha. I also didn't like how they changed it from one of those High School movies where a nerdy guy tries to get a girl into an intense action-packed sci-fi movie lol. Besides that I though it was worth my time.

RE: Last movie you watched - DRAGON KING - Oct. 13, 2015

The Mechanic

I found a Charles Bronson 3 pack muhahahaha, not a bad movie although kinda weird they have it rated at PG though xD

RE: Last movie you watched - Meta madness - Oct. 13, 2015

The oogie loves....It's a beautifully bad movie that is so MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm full of jokes...

Seeing an actor who's in a movie for 5 minutes or so and them not blinking ONCE is a very scary thing...

RE: Last movie you watched - the huge winner - Dec. 24, 2015

i watched tomorrowland it was the worst movie i would have changed every thing

RE: Last movie you watched - MissingNo. - Dec. 24, 2015

(Dec. 24, 2015  5:21 PM)tomcoopwinhou Wrote: i watched tomorrowland it was so bad

(Jun. 11, 2008  1:28 PM)jasonresno Wrote: Elaborate on your answer : do not only give the title of the last movie you watched. Tell us how you liked it, what you would have changed, etc. Otherwise, you will be warned.

RE: Last movie you watched - RagerBlade - Dec. 24, 2015

Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Probably the best movie I have ever watched. Just loved the acting and how it brought the old faces with renewed style.

RE: Last movie you watched - Meta madness - Dec. 24, 2015

Rewatched Batman 89 the other night, by that I mean a night before last night but could also be the night before that night regardless of the night it was at night.

Batman 89 still is pretty good, probably am the only one who doesn't mind Batman offing all the Jokers goons.

RE: Last movie you watched - Jinbee - Dec. 24, 2015

I watched The Purge, and it was actually not bad. I'm not sure if it's a horror movie or not, but if t is it brought us the RARE good female characters who don't just wimper out and end up surviving anyway. I loved the last scene where someone got their head slammed violently. It wasn't bad, it had mixed reviews but I think it's a decent watch.

RE: Last movie you watched - DRAGON KING - Dec. 24, 2015

(Dec. 24, 2015  6:27 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I watched The Purge, and it was actually not bad. I'm not sure if it's a horror movie or not, but if t is it brought us the RARE good female characters who don't just wimper out and end up surviving anyway. I loved the last scene where someone got their head slammed violently. It wasn't bad, it had mixed reviews but I think it's a decent watch.

That was actually avery interesting movie, I still wonder how the world would react to a Purge Day, haha.

RE: Last movie you watched - Green Eyed Jedi - Dec. 24, 2015

The last two movies i watched were: the chronicles of narnia: the lion, the witch, and the wardrobe. & MARVEL: guardians of the galaxy.

RE: Last movie you watched - Meta madness - Dec. 25, 2015

Rewatched Spiderman 1, its still funny as ever

RE: Last movie you watched - Neo - Dec. 25, 2015

Spiderman 3 is better.
The street scene is one the finest of cinema.

RE: Last movie you watched - DRAGON KING - Dec. 25, 2015

The amazing spider-man will... make you laugh

RE: Last movie you watched - Meta madness - Dec. 25, 2015

Spiderman 2 , only cause aunt may is a mean ol lady

RE: Last movie you watched - the huge winner - Jan. 05, 2016

the last three movies i watched was max about a dog great movie.
then jurasic world the story was good and grafics were great.
then i watched war room good movie if your a christian.
over all i thought they were all good.

RE: Last movie you watched - DRAGON KING - Jan. 05, 2016

San Andreas. I dunno why but I've grown to dislike The Rock's acting. The movie all in all was underwhelming.

RE: Last movie you watched - Achi-baba - Jan. 06, 2016

Well, my Beyblade club was having a potluck so I brought Beyblade: Fierce battle. We didn't get to finish it, but it's not the first time I've seen it. I really need to watch the anime now.