World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Last movie you watched - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Last movie you watched (/Thread-Last-movie-you-watched)

RE: Last movie you watched - Flambo. - Jan. 03, 2014

I just saw the Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug. It was way better than the first movie. I can't believe they are going to make a third one while leaving us on a cliffhanger.

RE: Last movie you watched - evil emperor - Jan. 19, 2014

Get rich or die tryin'.I'd rate it a 4 star.My reccomendation:if youget scared easily,don't like guns,get night mares or if you are still a kid,don' watch it.

RE: Last movie you watched - Ryukiba - Jan. 20, 2014

I saw Frozen! And I gotta say it's one of my favorite Disney movies ever! I loved the songs, my favorite song is Let It Go!Joyful_3

RE: Last movie you watched - venkat hiwatari - Jan. 21, 2014

MOVIE-ARGO

RE: Last movie you watched - batool100 - Jan. 23, 2014

Battle Royale but it was my 11th time so does that count...........

RE: Last movie you watched - ayumi_fantasy91 - Jun. 22, 2014

X-Men: Days Of Future Past....really great movie but a bit confusing since I'm not a huge fan of X-Men

RE: Last movie you watched - Ryukiba - Jun. 22, 2014

I saw How To Train Your Dragon 2! It was awesome! Though that sad part in there killed me!T_T I'm going to go see 22 Jump Street next!!XD can't wait!Grin
By the way, if anyone is going to see HTTYD2, bring tissues… you're gonna need them!Crying

RE: Last movie you watched - yt152430 - Jun. 22, 2014

Well ive watched a few movies lately, one is them is a classic, Fist of Fury, IMO it has Bruce Lee's best acting. Another one of the movies ive seen recently is Wrath of Vajra, it was good, just a bit too short, and not the best voice overs, but for me the fighting was the main part, and it wasnt too unrealistic, only a few wire scenes.
Now im onto Godzilla vs. Monster Zero, i love King Ghidora.

RE: Last movie you watched - Anchor - Jun. 27, 2014

Not a new movie, but still my favorite of all time; Kick-, uhh yeah, you know that part.

RE: Last movie you watched - yt152430 - Jun. 28, 2014

Last night i watched Spirit of Jeet Kune Do, it was pretty good.

RE: Last movie you watched - Nionis - Jul. 15, 2014

I just watched the hangover part 2. I watched it mainly because I got hurt in my second game of my lacrosse tournament and could not play for the rest of the tournament, so I needed to laugh.

RE: Last movie you watched - DRAGON KING - Jun. 01, 2015

Last movie I watched was "7 Years in Tibet", based on a true story and actually a very great movie. I recommend it.

RE: Last movie you watched - UGottaCetus - Jun. 17, 2015

Jurassic World. Yesterday. Dinosaurs. Awesomeness. 5 stars. Recommended. That is all.

RE: Last movie you watched - MissingNo. - Jun. 17, 2015

Totally agree. Not as good as the first movie, but definitely great. (And way better than the 2 and 3)

RE: Last movie you watched - Naijalak - Jun. 17, 2015

My wife and I finally got around to watching Kingsman: The Secret Service. Damn, what a great movie. I wasn't expecting much from it, and was blown away.

RE: Last movie you watched - Jinbee - Jun. 30, 2015

INSIDE OUT WAS AMAZING! It was an absolutely beautiful movie and everything about it was great, the visuals are what I expect from Pixars and it's so colourful and the real world looks rather nice. It had engaging characters which I could relate to and the sad moments nearly made me cry, there were nice comedic moments and there was nothing that made me angry nor concerned.

I will tie this with my favourite movie with the other creation of theirs which is Up, Up and Inside Out are currently #1 favourite movie.

RE: Last movie you watched - UltimateOrion - Jul. 01, 2015

I just saw Jurassic World it was amazing. The graphics were awesome.

RE: Last movie you watched - MissingNo. - Jul. 01, 2015

... can you elaborate a little more ? haha.

RE: Last movie you watched - Kazaf - Jul. 27, 2015

Technically the last movie I watched was Big Hero 6, but I've seen it many times already. New though, I think it was See No Evil 2? Oh god was that movie bad. Guess one shouldn't expect much from a WWE movie, but least the first was slightly decent.

RE: Last movie you watched - Berzerker - Jul. 30, 2015

Last movie I watched was The Poltergeist. I swear I was so hyped for this movie and it was definitely one huge pile of carp. Definitely don't recommend it to anybody... 3/10

RE: Last movie you watched - Jinbee - Jul. 30, 2015

Advice, NEVER... HYPE...

It's fine to be anticipated but hyping is different.

Anyway, is it really that bad? Cuz I might see it.

RE: Last movie you watched - Berzerker - Jul. 30, 2015

(Jul. 30, 2015  2:08 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Advice, NEVER... HYPE...

It's fine to be anticipated but hyping is different.

Anyway, is it really that bad? Cuz I might see it.

The reason I was hyped is because I loved the original 1982 movie. Yeah, it is pretty bad, definitely don't waste your time watching it lol

RE: Last movie you watched - UltimateOrion - Jul. 30, 2015

I saw Mall Cop 2 last night. It was really good. I liked it.

RE: Last movie you watched - Jinbee - Jul. 30, 2015

Then again, I saw the original Fox Tale movie from 1982 (I think?) and then the CGI version whih was absolutely awful, so I'll take your advice.

RE: Last movie you watched - Bladerguy2 - Jul. 30, 2015

Pixels. I loved it. By far my most favorite movie ever. I went to see it with a friend which made it even more enjoyable. And normally I hate 3d movies but that was the only time that would work with our schedules but the 3d wasn't bad.