World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Last movie you watched - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Last movie you watched (/Thread-Last-movie-you-watched)

RE: Last movie you watched - Nano - Nov. 10, 2012

Watched Skyfall 007 tonight.
My god, that was the best movie ever. I loved how they made a bunch of references to the older Bond movies too. Great movie, I really enjoyed it.

RE: Last movie you watched - Driger Kai - Nov. 10, 2012

I just finished watching the Digimon 02 movie... Was it... Hurricane Landing, or something like that?

I watched this movie lots of times, its just... Hmm... I dunno. I enjoyed it, even though it was a bit short. The concepts, the corruption of Kokomon and Willis trying to save him, and all that good stuff. I don't know how else to elaborate.

EDIT: I actually think its Hurricane Touchdown, I dunno.

RE: Last movie you watched - Dragonfyre - Nov. 10, 2012

Watched Skyfall recently.

I found to be really, really good. Which is unusual for me, a person who's never been a fan of action. Emotional tension was fairly consistent, and I found the villain dynamic and strangely relatable. I don't think the plot was that wow-inducing though (I found it fairly predictable), but I guess that's not what you look for in a Bond film.

RE: Last movie you watched - Voltage - Nov. 12, 2012

Just got home from watching skyfall. It's defiantly the best of the Daniel Craig James Bond movies.

RE: Last movie you watched - Bobmcdoogal - Nov. 12, 2012

I just watched Matilda on Teletoon and I like how Matilda is way smarter then the rest of here family.

RE: Last movie you watched - Raykon - Nov. 12, 2012

Land of the Dead, probably one of the worst 'Horror' movies I've ever seen. Speechless Maybe I just don't like the whole idea of Zombies being able to do more then just groan and attack.

RE: Last movie you watched - beybladefoever - Nov. 12, 2012

The amazing Spiderman. It was epic, though a confusing plot. It is way better than the original Spiderman. I recommend this movie to anybody! Stan Lee's in it and he's right in front of the battle and notices nothing. XD

RE: Last movie you watched - Nano - Nov. 13, 2012

(Nov. 12, 2012  1:15 AM)Voltage Wrote: Just got home from watching skyfall. It's defiantly the best of the Daniel Craig James Bond movies.
Fixed.

(Nov. 12, 2012  1:33 AM)Raykon Wrote: Land of the Dead, probably one of the worst 'Horror' movies I've ever seen. Speechless Maybe I just don't like the whole idea of Zombies being able to do more then just groan and attack.

Chernobyl Diaries.
*shivers*

RE: Last movie you watched - BIGBANG! - Nov. 24, 2012

the last movie i watched was johnny english reborn a rating out of 10 i'd give a 10/10 defenetly reccomend to a friend so funny haha crying of laughter

RE: Last movie you watched - Prince of beys9 - Nov. 24, 2012

Madagascar 3
10 out of 10 forsure
Just hilarious

RE: Last movie you watched - Duck - Nov. 25, 2012

I saw Life of Pi with my grandparents yesterday. I enjoyed the movie immensely, and it has caused me to think. I'd give it a 9/10.

I also have a strong desire to read the book.

RE: Last movie you watched - Insane - Nov. 30, 2012

Falling Down. (A hilarious 80's movie that talks about a man that has an extremely bad day and has a huge temper tantrum and goes on a rampage)

RE: Last movie you watched - Tech - Dec. 01, 2012

Last movie I saw was Twilight: BD Part 2. Despite what you all might think, it ended quite nicely. Lots of gruesome war and manual decapitation. Smile

RE: Last movie you watched - beybladefoever - Dec. 02, 2012

MIN 3! I just finished watching it and the end was unexpected! It was awesome!

RE: Last movie you watched - Insane - Dec. 02, 2012

Which way is up

RE: Last movie you watched - Hinamori_Lover - Dec. 02, 2012

down obviously...lol

RE: Last movie you watched - Voltage - Dec. 02, 2012

I just watched the best christmas movie ever Elf for like the thousandth time.

the last movie i watched......SKYFALL it was probly the best carp ive ever seen in a bond movie favorite part when m and bond were in the awesome car and m says well go ahead eject me.

RE: Last movie you watched - Voltage - Dec. 02, 2012

That was an Excellent movie RUKIA is boss

i know right i seen it with my cousins

RE: Last movie you watched - Insane - Dec. 03, 2012

The Inkwell (old movie)

RE: Last movie you watched - Dip - Dec. 03, 2012

[Huge picture removed.]

RE: Last movie you watched - Insane - Dec. 05, 2012

Obsessed (has beyonce').

RE: Last movie you watched - Tri - Dec. 05, 2012

(Dec. 03, 2012  4:05 PM)Dip Wrote:
Please put this in a spoiler. Anyways, you didn't add any content in your post so it's spam. same for you Insane...

RE: Last movie you watched - Insane - Dec. 06, 2012

Phineas and Ferb Christmas Special Tongue_out_wink