World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Last movie you watched - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Last movie you watched (/Thread-Last-movie-you-watched)

RE: Last movie you watched - Glad Hatter - Apr. 09, 2012

Harry Potter...1-5. (sorcerer's stone-Order of the Phoenix)

I put off watching them for however long and only now do I realize what i had been missing. =(

RE: Last movie you watched - Tech - Apr. 09, 2012

Please elaborate in your post. Say why you liked it, what you liked about it, details.

RE: Last movie you watched - FROZEN - Apr. 10, 2012

The Raid Pinching_eyes

RE: Last movie you watched - owning - Apr. 10, 2012

The Hunger Games, an epic movie ever Smile

RE: Last movie you watched - AwesomeDragoon - Apr. 10, 2012

FROZEN and owning

please guys ELABORATE explain WHY it was epic, what things you liked/disliked, would you recomend it to others :\

RE: Last movie you watched - CAPS LOCK - Apr. 10, 2012

Hunger Games! i like it
Because the animation was great and awesome!

RE: Last movie you watched - sum 472 - Apr. 14, 2012

The Hunger Games, in gold class...I hadn't read the books I didn't know what to expect.. BUT IT WAS AMAZING.

RE: Last movie you watched - beybladetiggy - Apr. 14, 2012

Titanic and Hunger Games!!!!!!Titanic is the saddest movie I have ever watched in like 5 years before Braveheart.The movie is breathtaking and utterly awesome!!!!In some parts of the movie I even cried and at some parts laughed like never before.Go watch Titanic and you will never forget the moment of your life where you feel the love between two people being grasped away because of how rich and poor a person is.Love isn't about how rich someone is,it is about the bond of those two people share and how strong it is.I will never forget Titanic truly a sad movie and teaches a lot of lessons.

RE: Last movie you watched - Benjohadi - Apr. 30, 2012

just watched The Avengers movie last 28 April.. Eee
well..its quite interesting and awesome to me..
i really never expected it would be much worthy to queue a long lines just to watch this movie..
even the jokes are really laughable.. XD
and most of the characters' role are distributed mainly where no hero appeared to be better than the other in the movie..i like that much...
(i mean i doesnt like Superman ruling over the justice league..haha)

well..yeah..to me..it is one of the best movie of this year..

RE: Last movie you watched - TakasuMouce - Apr. 30, 2012

I just watched Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry. Its okay for a 1900's movie...

RE: Last movie you watched - Katniss - May. 04, 2012

I saw the hunger games in the cinema it was really good and some bits funny and some bits SCARY!I read the first book and im in the middle of the second.It is my favourite movie of 2012.
Book: extremely recomended
Movie:extremely recomended
My opinion: a must see and in my opinion best movie of 2012

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - May. 05, 2012

(May. 04, 2012  10:27 AM)Gin 54 Wrote: My opinion: a must see and in my opinion best movie of 2012

...But 2012 only just started...

RE: Last movie you watched - Tamer Shinn - May. 05, 2012

Just watched The Avengers. Great movie. I thought with as many 'Heroes' they have in it that some would be slighted...It was not to be. Very glad I shelled out the money to see it in theaters.

RE: Last movie you watched - Katniss - May. 05, 2012

(May. 05, 2012  1:37 AM)Dude Wrote:
(May. 04, 2012  10:27 AM)Gin 54 Wrote: My opinion: a must see and in my opinion best movie of 2012

...But 2012 only just started...

Its already May. Not really starting..

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - May. 05, 2012

There's still like seven months to come, though. That's more than half the year, in my book Uncertain

I seriously can't wait to go see the Avengers... But I gotta work, this weekend (Need mah moolah so I can spend it at Anime North) Nobody spoil anything even if I totally know it's gonna end well...

RE: Last movie you watched - Nearr - May. 05, 2012

I just saw Johnny English: Reborn yesterday. It's hard to get me laughing when I just tryed not to, but I laughed, and laughed, and laughed...

RE: Last movie you watched - Thresher - May. 05, 2012

(May. 05, 2012  12:52 PM)Dude Wrote: There's still like seven months to come, though. That's more than half the year, in my book Uncertain

I seriously can't wait to go see the Avengers... But I gotta work, this weekend (Need mah moolah so I can spend it at Anime North) Nobody spoil anything even if I totally know it's gonna end well...

I was gonna post about it but, I'll hold off for you. Just make sure to stay after the credits.

RE: Last movie you watched - sarabscientist - May. 07, 2012

RE: Last movie you watched - Kaboom!!! - May. 07, 2012

Does anybody remember The Nightmare Before Christmas by Tim Burton?Tongue_out I have it on DVD and I love that movie so much!!!! *I think I had a dream about that movie once, it was pretty koolXD*

RE: Last movie you watched - Glad Hatter - May. 07, 2012

Obviously the last movie that I watched was The Avengers, dang they did good on that movie. I personally expected something like the first hulk movies, or the newest version of Green Lantern.

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Jun. 27, 2012

Just watched Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike.

As some of you may know, I am a huge fan of the Tales of games, Tales of Vesperia on 360 actually being my second favourite game of all time so, naturally, I absolutely loved this movie, but not just for the fact that Yuri, one of my favourite protagonist of all time, is in it and voiced by Troy Baker, but because the story is actually good! We have a real dilemma here of which is better between obeying orders while risking people's lives or disobeying orders for a 'all or nothing' outcome. There were several moments where I actually got sadness goosebumps, like when Yuri tells a puppy Repede that he killed his father, a war-dog named Lambert, because it got possessed by some tentacle-energy monster. The cameos by the other Vesperia characters were nice but not always necessary. Raven was pretty much useless and Estelle... well, she at least cheered up Flynn. Rita, however, was of use to the plot and has the funniest cameo of the bunch, which is good. The music was also really great, especially the song actually called The First Strike which plays during those really awesome, solemn parts of the movie. The animation was... pretty good, though sometimes just average, but still looked nice and never bothered me in the least. The voice acting was also really great, one of my favourite being J. Micheal Tatum as Garista, the strategist of Yuri's squad. He can make any character sound cool XD

So yeah, all in all a damn great experience and I absolutely recommend to everyone out there, wether you played the game or not.

RE: Last movie you watched - Tri - Jun. 27, 2012

I watched Men In Black III recently. It was a very great movie. It had some really funny parts as well.
I watched The Avengers the day before this, ahahahaha.

RE: Last movie you watched - BattleLion - Jun. 30, 2012

I watched the called The Avengers pretty good Movie...
Searching for Spiderman 4

RE: Last movie you watched - Mega Blader - Jul. 01, 2012

I just watched "The Amazing Spiderman" yesterday Smile)

RE: Last movie you watched - Crona - Jul. 01, 2012

I watched the amazing spidermean too!!! Pretty awsome if you ask me.