World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Last movie you watched - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Last movie you watched (/Thread-Last-movie-you-watched)

RE: Last movie you watched - |Joe| - May. 21, 2011

Just saw the newest Pirates of the Caribbean movie. Pretty good, not too sure if there will be another movie since the ending didn't give too much away.

RE: Last movie you watched - Benjohadi - May. 21, 2011

i have just finished watcing naruto shippuden the movie..the one where he back to the past and fight along with his father(yondaime)..really have just finished watching it... XD

RE: Last movie you watched - Hope - May. 21, 2011

Watched 'Stand by Me' from 1986.
I liked it but the body was deifinetly fake.
I liked the book so yeah.

RE: Last movie you watched - Chups - May. 21, 2011

I saw "The Source Code".

*sigh* It was a Bad Movie. The Storyline was Completely and Utterly POINTLESS the Whole movie was based on Nothing and we got next to no Introduction/Beginning it just Jumped Straight into the Movie. Hard to Follow. Bleagh bad Movie, Also too Short. Did I mention extremely Shallow Storyline? Yes, Yes I did.

Probably a 2 and a half out of 10. I mean it didnt deserve a Zero but it was Bad. I cant wait for Hangover 2 Tongue_out

RE: Last movie you watched - Ga' - May. 21, 2011

Just watched a Hindi movie classic. Well, modern classic, that is. Hum Tum is a great movie in general, I recommend that anyone who has an interest in Hindi movies watch this. Although it has some plot elements of a typical Hindi movie (romance, scene in the rain, randomly change clothes between scenes, etc.), it is overall an awesome movie. And I speak from experience, I see a lot of Hindi movies. For the English-speaking crowd on here, I definitely recommend this movie if your into this sort of movie, ~9.8/10

RE: Last movie you watched - Dragoonrocks - May. 21, 2011

(May. 21, 2011  11:47 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Just watched a Hindi movie classic. Well, modern classic, that is. Hum Tum is a great movie in general, I recommend that anyone who has an interest in Hindi movies watch this. Although it has some plot elements of a typical Hindi movie (romance, scene in the rain, randomly change clothes between scenes, etc.), it is overall an awesome movie. And I speak from experience, I see a lot of Hindi movies. For the English-speaking crowd on here, I definitely recommend this movie if your into this sort of movie, ~9.8/10

Well yes it was a classic hindi film released around 2004...The bollywood Actor was Saif Ali Khan and the actress was Rani Mukerji....it also has Abhishek Bachchan..Overall it ws a gr8 movie...

See the list of awards it won....(info of the awards frm Wikipedia)

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - May. 24, 2011

So, I saw two movies, recently.

First off was 'The Rite'. It was surprisingly good, actually. The main character was very enjoyable and I love those movies that always kinda blur the line between common insanity and devilish possession.

Nexxt was Pirates of the Cara-something 4. Theatre was ridiculously packed. The movie itself was okay. Really, just okay. It was a decent action movie, but nothing really glorious. Peneloppe Cruz and highly awesome, in here and so was Johnny Depp (Of course) but where it loses points, for me, was mainly with the bad guy, Black Beard (I'm assuming that's his english name) He was never very scary (Not that any of the other antagonist from this series were very scary) and he has way too many unexplained powers.For example, he can control his ship with his sword. Okay, that's pretty cool, but where did he get that power? He can turn ships he has defeated into bottled ships. How the hell can he do that? The worst is that he can zombify (No kidding) some of his men, which allows to be practically immortal. Seriously, they can survive a sword in their gut, I call that being immortal. Why doesn't he just do that to himself? Why does he look for the Foutain of Youth when he has that power? How can he have that power, anyway?

Other than the glaring plot holes, it's okay.

RE: Last movie you watched - Xlr8 - May. 24, 2011

I saw fast and the furious fifth recently and it's a awesome movir and also pirates of the caribbean 4

RE: Last movie you watched - LeoneFreak - May. 24, 2011

Night Crossing. It was a Disney movie about a family who crosses over the Berlin Wall.

RE: Last movie you watched - Benjohadi - May. 24, 2011

(May. 24, 2011  12:28 AM)Dude Wrote: So, I saw two movies, recently.

First off was 'The Rite'. It was surprisingly good, actually. The main character was very enjoyable and I love those movies that always kinda blur the line between common insanity and devilish possession.

Nexxt was Pirates of the Cara-something 4. Theatre was ridiculously packed. The movie itself was okay. Really, just okay. It was a decent action movie, but nothing really glorious. Peneloppe Cruz and highly awesome, in here and so was Johnny Depp (Of course) but where it loses points, for me, was mainly with the bad guy, Black Beard (I'm assuming that's his english name) He was never very scary (Not that any of the other antagonist from this series were very scary) and he has way too many unexplained powers.For example, he can control his ship with his sword. Okay, that's pretty cool, but where did he get that power? He can turn ships he has defeated into bottled ships. How the hell can he do that? The worst is that he can zombify (No kidding) some of his men, which allows to be practically immortal. Seriously, they can survive a sword in their gut, I call that being immortal. Why doesn't he just do that to himself? Why does he look for the Foutain of Youth when he has that power? How can he have that power, anyway?

Other than the glaring plot holes, it's okay.

if you read the real pirate's history..you will know 'blackbeard' is a famous and fearsome pirate..where he got his power shouldnt be expected in the story btw..

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - May. 24, 2011

Yes, I knew coming in this movie that BlackBeard was pretty infamous as a pirate, but, assuming I didn't know that, who would have he been, for me?

How did he get those powers? You can't just go "He's a pirate! YAR!!" to excuse it all. Movies need to make sense, especially those that have a budget as huge as this one does.

RE: Last movie you watched - Benjohadi - May. 25, 2011

nah..they might expect us to know it since blackbeard is famous..he's in one piece too..perhaps he eat goro goro fruit that he got the black magic..
btw..i just watched inception..it scares me...make me scared to sleep and to dream..dreams are complex and dangerous..like the dream concept..but the ending is kinda blur...not sure whether he is still dreaming at the end..

RE: Last movie you watched - Dr. Peace - May. 25, 2011

(May. 25, 2011  12:10 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: nah..they might expect us to know it since blackbeard is famous..he's in one piece too..perhaps he eat goro goro fruit that he got the black magic..

but goro-goro fruit do not exist except in anime one piece...how can blackbeard have the power???i think maybe he knows it by friended with the devil~~

RE: Last movie you watched - Guardian - May. 25, 2011

i just saw pirates of the caribbean 4 it was boring had too much talking and the only action was at the end of the movie

RE: Last movie you watched - Yami - May. 25, 2011

Thor :3 it was Beast

RE: Last movie you watched - ta daaaa - May. 31, 2011

the other guys and kick a** those 2 crack me up like hell yesterday
(May. 08, 2011  11:00 PM)Titan Blader Wrote:
(May. 08, 2011  5:46 PM)HorogiumX Wrote: X-Men Origins: Wolverine

WOW. It was AMAZING. I watched some of the other X-Men movies and hated them but this one was different. Hugh Jackman played a great Wolverine. There was lots of action and explosions. (How could I now love this movie lol) Hardly ANY boring spots. 10/10 or 5/5. I'd definitely watch it again.

My mom just liked it because Wolverine was shirtless (or less) half the movie. I give it 8/10.

hahahahahahahaha was ur dad with u

RE: Last movie you watched - GemiosBlader10 - May. 31, 2011

Watched "Kung Fu Panda 2".

It was TWICE THE AWESOMENESS than the 1st one. Smile

10/10

RE: Last movie you watched - Dr. Peace - May. 31, 2011

(May. 25, 2011  12:52 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: Thor :3 it was Beast

yes, i totally agree. also the movies have some part where you can lough out loud. i've also have just watch Rio. it is totally awesome. it's a story about a bird who is the last species of male of its kind have to flew to rio to met the female bird of its species.

RE: Last movie you watched - NoodooSoup - May. 31, 2011

The Hangover 2 on release date Eee

Pretty good movie, made me laugh a couple times, but like all sequels (in my opinion), it is inferior to the original. I mean, the plot feels like the same but with a new setting and one new character. But, how far can you go with a sequel?

RE: Last movie you watched - omegazero - May. 31, 2011

i just watched i am number 4.kinda good but heir was this 1 scene where a football player got thrown 3 storys in the air and hit a window and cracked it and he lived.that sorta confused me on why he didnt die.but the effects were cool but all the fighting was at night and the directors carpy lighting you couldnt see what was going on.i give the movie a 6 out of 10.

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Jun. 04, 2011

I watched 'Drive Angry' yesterday, starring Nicolas Cage.

This was obviously another one of his "Paycheck" movies, but I can respect that, because I also like money. The movie itself was decent enough, but very cliché. It's your average "Angry and super talented with a gun guy who goes out for revenge and kills everyone" only thing that sets it apart from the typical Statham/The Rock/Diesel story is the fact that he actually escaped from Hell and that this devil/demon/Anubis is chasing him. The demon in question, called 'The Accountant' in the movie, is played by William Fitchner and he totally dominates this movie, because he's so charming.

It was an alright movie. Good rental.

RE: Last movie you watched - Dr. Peace - Jun. 04, 2011

(Jun. 04, 2011  1:55 PM)Dude Wrote: I watched 'Drive Angry' yesterday, starring Nicolas Cage.

This was obviously another one of his "Paycheck" movies, but I can respect that, because I also like money. The movie itself was decent enough, but very cliché. It's your average "Angry and super talented with a gun guy who goes out for revenge and kills everyone" only thing that sets it apart from the typical Statham/The Rock/Diesel story is the fact that he actually escaped from Hell and that this devil/demon/Anubis is chasing him. The demon in question, called 'The Accountant' in the movie, is played by William Fitchner and he totally dominates this movie, because he's so charming.

i've also just watched this movie but only half way because full of scenes that lead to sex...XD

RE: Last movie you watched - Robsta - Jun. 04, 2011

(Jun. 04, 2011  2:20 PM)peace Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2011  1:55 PM)Dude Wrote: I watched 'Drive Angry' yesterday, starring Nicolas Cage.

i've also just watched this movie but only half way because full of scenes that lead to sex...XD

Are you really 18?

RE: Last movie you watched - Dr. Peace - Jun. 04, 2011

(Jun. 04, 2011  2:20 PM)Robsta Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2011  2:20 PM)peace Wrote:

Are you really 18?

yes...my birthday is 28/12/1992...well i'm 18...just that it's against our custom to watch things like that...Eee

RE: Last movie you watched - Annoying-Fork - Jun. 04, 2011

How To Train Your Dragon. Mildly entertaining but immediately went downhill around the end.