World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Last movie you watched - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Last movie you watched (/Thread-Last-movie-you-watched)

RE: Last movie you watched - omegazero - Apr. 17, 2011

tron not that good kinda weird and they talk to low we had to bump the volume 3 times up to 30 so we can kinda hear them talk!but the storys not that good

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Apr. 17, 2011

(Apr. 17, 2011  3:44 PM)To Wrote: Skyline is an interesting movie. The directors of that film just so happened to own the special effects studio that did the work on that film, as well as Battle LA. There was so much similar that Sony accused them of taking the renders they paid for and using them for their micro-budgeted in comparison movie.

Haha, for some reason, I'm not very surprised.

RE: Last movie you watched - |Joe| - Apr. 17, 2011

I just watched a bit of Toy Story 3 and I just about cried at the end T_T My mom was just sobbing her eyes out. As soon as Woody said that last line I had to walk into my kitchen to keep myself from crying.

RE: Last movie you watched - omegazero - Apr. 17, 2011

(Apr. 17, 2011  9:42 PM)|Joe| Wrote: I just watched a bit of Toy Story 3 and I just about cried at the end T_T My mom was just sobbing her eyes out. As soon as Woody said that last line I had to walk into my kitchen to keep myself from crying.

i had a headach after that movie and every other time i watched it i just dint like sob stories.

RE: Last movie you watched - Shabalabadoo - Apr. 17, 2011

I watched little fockers.

I liked it a lot, but I liked the first one more (I think it was the first one)

There was funny parts here and there, but this one was mostly focused on the problems in the family, with less comedy.

RE: Last movie you watched - Shaddao - Apr. 20, 2011

I somewhat saw Black Swan.
I got bored near the end and decided it wasn't worth it.
Which sucks, I'd been dying to see that movie and I thought I was going to love it.
The entire movie was basically about a stressed out ballerina who goes insane because of the need to be perfect.

RE: Last movie you watched - eddic - Apr. 27, 2011

today I going off to see THOR, so that will be the last movie I wached after it's finished

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Apr. 27, 2011

This isn't the "What's the movie you're going to see later so that it will be the last movie you've watched" Thread, it's just the last movie you've watched.

No one cares about what movie you're maybe hypothetically going to see. We just want to know if it was good.

Besides, it's only coming out in like ten days, why post this now?

RE: Last movie you watched - ƛnubis - Apr. 27, 2011

(Apr. 16, 2011  6:25 PM)utsavkotrial Wrote: I also saw a couple of Pokemon movies, Mewtwo Strikes Back and Rise Of Darkrai. They were okay. Are there any good Pokemon movies I should watch?

Watch Pokemon Heros its pretty good.

So I saw I am number 4. It wasn't amazing. It was hilarious how bad the romance parts were. But on thing that was funny during this movie is when number 6 got carried away by that bat thing. I was laughing so hard and everyone else in the movie theater was looking at me like i was watching a hole other movie. 7/10

I also saw Battle Las Angeles and it was amazing. I loved the special effects and I loved how the Aliens didn't have some beam laser carp. 9.5/10

RE: Last movie you watched - |Joe| - Apr. 27, 2011

Over the weekend I saw Madea's Big Happy Family. It was hilarious, there were some pretty sad moments, bit still hilarious overall.

RE: Last movie you watched - To - Apr. 27, 2011

(Apr. 27, 2011  4:36 PM)Dude Wrote: Besides, it's only coming out in like ten days, why post this now?

Thor's out in a bunch of international markets.

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Apr. 28, 2011

(Apr. 27, 2011  10:55 PM)To Wrote: Thor's out in a bunch of international markets.

That so? Well, thanks for the correction.

On another topic, I recently saw two movies, both based on true events. The "True Events" card is always kind of a killer, for me. It's like the movie depends on the fact that it did happen, which usually means it might not be that interesting (By the way, 'Dude, where's my car?' is supposed to be based on true events, that's just crazy XD)

First one was Unstoppable. KILLER TRAAAAAAINS! Okay, if the premise of trains that you can actually follow on foot doesn't scare you away, then you're going to be annoyed when you see that 50% of the shots are done in this new "Spinning-the-camera-around-the-actor" kind of stupidity. I hated it (Especially when, at the very end of the movie, they do what I thought they should have done the instant: Driving next to the train and just stopping it)

Next was 127 Hours and that's a good movie. I was actually going into this movie with a really bad idea of it already made, because, y'know, the idiot went to the Great Canyon without telling anyone where he was, but the movie was good enough to win me back, which is rare. I really recommend watching this one.

RE: Last movie you watched - ashton b - May. 01, 2011

i saw rango heh he

i saw rango heh he

RE: Last movie you watched - PattyCakeChamp! - May. 01, 2011

I just saw Fast Five this movie was AMAZING !!! Twist ending make sure you stay after the credits well half way but AMAZING !!!
10/10

i wish i would have seen it

i wish i would have seen it

RE: Last movie you watched - Guardian - May. 01, 2011

(May. 01, 2011  4:38 AM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote: I just saw Fast Five this movie was AMAZING !!! Twist ending make sure you stay after the credits well half way but AMAZING !!!
10/10

I also saw fast five it was the best out of the series
It brought back a lot of old characters also what happened during after the credits
Pease tell me!!!!!!!! Gasp

RE: Last movie you watched - ShinobiKid - May. 01, 2011

SUMMER WARS
Pretty awesome! Best anime movie I ever watched!

RE: Last movie you watched - TheBlayder - May. 01, 2011

I went to see Thor yesterday, pretty good ifa must say!

RE: Last movie you watched - BigBangDestroy - May. 01, 2011

i saw hop its a good movie similar to alvin and the chipmunks

RE: Last movie you watched - GaleForce - May. 01, 2011

Watched
Gulliver's travels
Tron Legacy
Yogi Bear ...on flight

RE: Last movie you watched - Justaway - May. 01, 2011

I watched Rio 2 weeks back...was a good movie...except the end..I really liked the way those monkeys signalled in the movie

RE: Last movie you watched - Superstar♪ - May. 01, 2011

I watched Diary of a Wimpy kid 2
It was very funny and fun
I wanna watch it again =D
Even the credits were fun

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - May. 01, 2011

So, I saw two movies, recently again.

The first one was Easy A. Ignoring the fact that we're supposed to believe that all those obvious 20 years-old are playing kids that are supposed to be like 15-16 and the fact that everyone does whatever the hell he wants during class, including texting the hell out of a dumb rumor no one should really care about and yet the protagonist gets sent to the principal's office for one little insult and also ignoring the fact that the moral of the story is strangely mixed up where her life actually got better once sh started lying about everything and where she actually helped a lot of other people with her lies, I didn't like the movie much.

Second one was a french-canadian film (From Québec) and it sucked. But I mean sucked hard. The movie's called "Incendies", which, in english, just means fire, not tha it matters because the title has nothing to do with the story. The movie had this horrible pretentiousness that I hated. I mean really, what's worst than a boring, over-two-hours, weird, sexually-crazy movie? The same thing who thinks he's good.

I need to find a good movie to watch.

Also...

(May. 01, 2011  8:18 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Watched
Gulliver's travels
Tron Legacy
Yogi Bear ...on flight

No one cares what you saw on a flight. We only care about what you thought of said movies.

Were they good?