World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Last movie you watched - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Last movie you watched (/Thread-Last-movie-you-watched)

RE: Last movie you watched - KidTala - Jan. 17, 2011

I just finished watching The Simpsons Movie. But it was a really short movie...

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Jan. 17, 2011

(Jan. 17, 2011  7:52 PM)KidTala Wrote: But it was a really short movie...

Quality over quantity.

Plus, it's about an hour and twenty minutes, which I wouldn't really call short.

RE: Last movie you watched - major1313 - Jan. 17, 2011

I watched Diary of a Wimpy Kid. The book was good but seeing it in a movie was so cool! It is extremely funny. It follows the book almost exactly. I've seen it about 5 times now (partly because my brother watches movies over and over and over!). I really loved it. you should so watch it!

RE: Last movie you watched - KidTala - Jan. 17, 2011

(Jan. 17, 2011  7:56 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2011  7:52 PM)KidTala Wrote: But it was a really short movie...

Quality over quantity.

Plus, it's about an hour and twenty minutes, which I wouldn't really call short.
Good point. I called it short was because I enjoyed it a lot.

RE: Last movie you watched - major1313 - Jan. 17, 2011

(Jan. 16, 2011  5:05 PM)GamerBoy Wrote: Believe or not... (in thoughts:"I can't beleive I'm sharing this with everyone!")...(sigh)Tired...Barbie and the Three Musketeers...
Really dude. Barbie is dumb! she is weird and i can't believe you watched that

RE: Last movie you watched - LegendX - Jan. 20, 2011

(Jan. 17, 2011  8:02 PM)major1313 Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2011  5:05 PM)GamerBoy Wrote: Believe or not... (in thoughts:"I can't beleive I'm sharing this with everyone!")...(sigh)Tired...Barbie and the Three Musketeers...
Really dude. Barbie is dumb! she is weird and i can't believe you watched that

Well what else was I supposed to do? My little sister hogged the TV on New Year's and I coudln'y play my Wii, I beat all the games on my DS and I read all my books. i know I coud've gone on the computer but my mom is the type that says:"The computer will rot your brain!" or "The computer destroys your eyesight!". So deal with it.

RE: Last movie you watched - Jaems1 - Jan. 22, 2011

Welp I just came back after watching the Green Hornet, in 3D with my friends. I really enjoyed this film, but for some reason my friends didn't, I was shocked as well as confused /confuus_face. Anyway, the film was very enjoyable but people could say its a "rip-off" from other super hero films, personally i say its more like a rip off from "Rush Hour". I would rate this film 8-9/10 so I'd watch it again or 2 more times Grin.

RE: Last movie you watched - Original_BB_4ev - Jan. 23, 2011

Toy Story 3. The ending was so perfect, and so not perfect at the same time! So it was kind of... bitter sweet~! But it kinda shows you how saying goodbye isn't always a bad thing. Smile

RE: Last movie you watched - Thresher - Jan. 23, 2011

Evangelion 2.0: You Can (Not) Advance

I'd like to preface this by saying I did not see the first one, and mistakenly thought this would be a sort of NGE Kai, I was wrong. I did like this because this story is told differently from the Anime and Manga. The whole gang is there with some additions, and Asuka appears once more in a third different way(which meeting is considered cannon? I'd assume the Manga but I'm not certain). This is a lot bloodier than the show. I don't recommend it it to the squeamish. On usual NGE fashion there was plenty of fun to be had and slapstick comedy directed against Shinji. While the flow of the movie mirrors the show, they have different story lines. This is HD Evangelion, but it only somewhat mirrors the plot. The Main goals are the same and the key events are very similar, but the angels are different, the powers are different, and the Evas are different to s certain extent. I really did like this movie, it added a nice back story, and showed the NGE universe in a whole new light. I reccomend this to all NGE fans, you'll recognize some things and be pleasantly surprised by others. I'd give it a 4 out of 5. However if you can't deal with the story line changes this movie will be a 2 or a 1 out of 5 to you.

RE: Last movie you watched - ReallyRandomTJ - Jan. 23, 2011

The Green Hornet.

Such a great movie... plenty of action, and comedy.

Though i've forgotten most of the characters names..... deeerp. xD

OFF TOPIC: I love JÆMS signature Cute

RE: Last movie you watched - peterb - Jan. 24, 2011

The Green Hornet - 3D
Black Swan
The King's Speech
All three movies are really nice, Black Swan movie is much interesting and great story.

RE: Last movie you watched - Hikaru♥ - Jan. 27, 2011

Happy Potter Deadly Hollow Pt1 - It was alright, didn't like it much.
Tourist - Kinda of boring not much action.
Meet The Parents Little Fockers - Extremely funny
Tron Legacy - Pretty good

RE: Last movie you watched - NitroNeo - Jan. 27, 2011

I Recently watched Megamind & i have to say everything was awesome , except that fat guy that turns into a super villain , he actually didn't look like a villain , he looked more like a puffy drunk guy , anyway the megamind dance , the entrances were all awesome , i would give this movie 8/10

RE: Last movie you watched - Nano - Jan. 27, 2011

(Jan. 27, 2011  5:52 AM)Hikaru♥ Wrote: Happy Potter Deadly Hollow Pt1 - It was alright, didn't like it much.
Tourist - Kinda of boring not much action.
Meet The Parents Little Fockers - Extremely funny
Tron Legacy - Pretty good

I saw that movie! It was hilarious!!! My favorite part was when the kid walked in on his dad and grandpa... It was funny because they were all screaming.

RE: Last movie you watched - BigBangPegasus - Jan. 27, 2011

Tron: Legacy 3D
AstroBoy
Megamind

All of these movies are great and funny Smile

RE: Last movie you watched - Unlucky - Jan. 27, 2011

Tangled and The Last Airbender. Tangled was funny though a little to much music for me.... 9/10. The Last Airbender however was not what i expected to be. The effects were excellent though (I fell asleep during it). 7.5/10

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Jan. 27, 2011

(Jan. 27, 2011  8:55 AM)UnluckyXIII Wrote: The Last Airbender 7.5/10

That's really generous. Most people would go into minus numbers, like -76/10

Seriously, you fell asleep during the movie but you give it 7.5 on 10?!

RE: Last movie you watched - NitroNeo - Jan. 27, 2011

(Jan. 27, 2011  12:46 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2011  8:55 AM)UnluckyXIII Wrote: The Last Airbender 7.5/10

That's really generous. Most people would go into minus numbers, like -76/10

Seriously, you fell asleep during the movie but you give it 7.5 on 10?!

Lol maybe thats why , he may have luckily skipped the bad parts , anyway the movie animation had good effort , but Dev Patel is not the villain kind , at least i don't think so , he does not look like one , he is well suited for hose good looking guy heros

RE: Last movie you watched - Wizard - Jan. 27, 2011

I just watched Inception a few days ago. I really liked it!! I liked how they brought in the kind of stuck that makes you wake up. Like the "Kick Effect" (When you feel like you are falling) and "Dieing In Your Dream wakes you up" (Yes. It is impossible to not wake up after you die in a dream!!) And getting dunked under water.

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Jan. 29, 2011

Kai-V and I just watched Dragonball: Evolution.

She and I are not very familiar with the series, except for the occasional ear-grabber and the stuff that's infamous, like Kamehamahe (I think?) or Goku and carp, so this is probably not a very good introduction to the series.

And yeah...It sucks.

RE: Last movie you watched - Jaems1 - Jan. 29, 2011

(Jan. 29, 2011  2:31 AM)Dude Wrote: Kai-V and I just watched Dragonball: Evolution.
She and I are not very familiar with the series, except for the occasional ear-grabber and the stuff that's infamous, like Kamehamahe (I think?) or Goku and carp, so this is probably not a very good introduction to the series.
And yeah...It sucks.

Just to make sure, you two did watch the scene after the credits right? Not going to say any more. My friends and I stayed in the cinema just to listen to the credit music so we accidently found out.

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Jan. 29, 2011

You mean the one that hints a sequel that will never happen?

Yeah, we saw it. Kai-V thought it was lame XD

RE: Last movie you watched - ƛnubis - Jan. 29, 2011

DBZ Broly legendary super sayan

it was okay 8/10 i hate Broly Vegeta awesome as usual Goku was okay final battle was coool to

Dude: if you want to like DBZ please watch Dragon Ball Z kai and then watch Gt

RE: Last movie you watched - NitroNeo - Jan. 29, 2011

(Jan. 29, 2011  3:56 AM)scipio132 Wrote: DBZ Broly legendary super sayan

it was okay 8/10 i hate Broly Vegeta awesome as usual Goku was okay final battle was coool to

Dude: if you want to like DBZ please watch Dragon Ball Z kai and then watch Gt

Gt is lame mainly because of Pan [ goku's granddaughter ] & what have they done with the movie , i don't remember that goku ever going to college & all the movie was a hollywood attempt of sabotaging a anime series , i hope if a future real life movie comes based on Naruto , hollywood should not make it

RE: Last movie you watched - Gold pegaus - Jan. 29, 2011

I saw Lord of The Rings 2.