World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Last movie you watched - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Last movie you watched (/Thread-Last-movie-you-watched)

RE: Last movie you watched - Thresher - Jan. 04, 2011

Halo Legends

I love Halo, that being said this had some serious pros and cons to it. I loved some of the stories because they were great and revealed a lot of aspects of the Halo universe. That being said I didn't like some of the stories because they either didn't hold my interest, one such story involved the leader of the elite species before they formally joined the covenant. In my opinion it moved o slow, but when the action started I started to enjoy it. It was a little difficult to follow because it was watercolored animation(I had no clue that it was even possible), but about a minute in I could recognize what I was looking at. Overall, Halo fans should like these stories, one of my favorites was directed by Shinji Arimaki and was a good example of what I would like to see in a like action Halo film. The icing on the cake, in my opinion, was the addition of two origins stories for the Halo universe that actually show the forerunner species.
I'd give it an 8 out of 10.

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Jan. 05, 2011

I saw Resident Evil: Afterlife

It was a decent action movie. Story makes no sense, but if you're looking for sense in an action-movie in which sexy girls fight zombies, super soldiers and helicopters and never get a scratch.

RE: Last movie you watched - Irving - Jan. 05, 2011

I have just watched Death Race,staring Jason Stetham.A wonderful movie based on car racing and those who looses will lose their lives as well.I really liked it and i will suggest you to watch it..I hope you will really enjoy watching it..

RE: Last movie you watched - Benton - Jan. 05, 2011

hey....
the last movie that i watched is.....
salt
it is very interesting movie and have very awesome actions and suspense...... i like it...

RE: Last movie you watched - GreeNxBlader - Jan. 05, 2011

Little Fockers, pretty funny but i think the older ones were better.

RE: Last movie you watched - Nano - Jan. 05, 2011

(Jan. 05, 2011  1:03 PM)GreeNxBlader Wrote: Little Fockers, pretty funny but i think the older ones were better.

It funny yet very stupid. I liked it, and I'm sure alot of people will too! And it didn't have much of a plot to it.

RE: Last movie you watched - ƛnubis - Jan. 05, 2011

i saw gullivers travels

I hate Jack Black with a burning passion but this movie was okay

RE: Last movie you watched - paulm - Jan. 07, 2011

Below are my recently watched movies.
1. Unstoppable
2. Inception
3. Toy Story 3
All are very nice movies. Fist two are great action movies and third one Toy Story is amazing animated movie.

RE: Last movie you watched - Kei - Jan. 07, 2011

- Inglorious Basterds
For being set during WWII, it was odd that this film had such a comical or silly feel to it. That said, I think that feel gave an interesting perspective, or simplification of how people felt/acted during the war. Additionally, Brad Pitt's accent was hilarious, ahaha.

- Moon
Different from anything else I've seen in a while. The things that people are capable of when making a profit is the only goal is sickening; it's as if they lose any of the humanity they once held. Also, the fact that the ... "two" main characters actually met each was interesting to me. Watch the movie and you'll see what I mean.

- Black Swan
When I first heard about this movie I was shocked to find that it was directed by Darren Aronofsky; the contrast between the subject matter of this and The Wrestler is quite high haha. Anyways, I thoroughly enjoyed it. At certain points, it is probably the most subtly creepy films I've ever seen at. The obvious good/evil, innocent/sensual themes portrayed were especially interesting for me.

RE: Last movie you watched - Jaems1 - Jan. 09, 2011

Tron:
Overall the film was enjoyable, if you manage to watch the film and come out not thinking about/doing any drum noises then I will congratulate you. I could not believe it, the fact that Daft Punk made all the songs for this film in the OST, they also made an appearance ^^.

Devil:
Surprisingly I enjoy this film, especially since M.Night Shamalama.. has been making TERRIBLE films recently. I would definitely watch this again!

127 Hours:
I just saw this today and this film was not as bad as I'd expected, however I would not watch this again. If people have even heard that its a true story then everything is predictable, you do not need to read up about it.

RE: Last movie you watched - KidTala - Jan. 09, 2011

The Matrix Revolution. I think it wasn't the best out of the three. Probably the second best.

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Jan. 09, 2011

The Other Guys.

It was pretty funny. I still can't believe that they

RE: Last movie you watched - Roan - Jan. 15, 2011

I just got back from seeing Black Swan.

All hyperbole aside, this is the best movie I've seen in years. It definitely lived up to my expectations. I really want to see it again.

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Jan. 16, 2011

Kai-V and I watched Garzey's Wing, as a continuation of our horrible anime movies.

It wasn't as funny as Space Thunder Kids and I was disappointed by the ending. They can't just give us a bunch of elements that make sense (Unlike in Space Thunder Kids) and then never do anything with it. I don't feel ripped off, though, because I paid like five bucks with shipping for that stuff.

EDIT: Kai-V didn't like the excessive and useless blood all over the place. It was indeed kinda random...

RE: Last movie you watched - Thresher - Jan. 16, 2011

True Grit

This was an amazing western with a great cast. Jeff Bridges was hilarious and serious. The overall movie has a serious tone but it was definitely funny. Matt Damon was great as a Texas Ranger, and was occasionally the comedic relief. Some parts are morbid though. I really liked Barry Pepper and Josh Brolin as the antagonists in the film. Overall I'd give it a 9 out of 10.

RE: Last movie you watched - KidTala - Jan. 16, 2011

Madagascar.

I didn't realise how funny it was till I watched it again XD

RE: Last movie you watched - LegendX - Jan. 16, 2011

Believe or not... (in thoughts:"I can't beleive I'm sharing this with everyone!")...(sigh)Tired...Barbie and the Three Musketeers...

RE: Last movie you watched - Khel - Jan. 16, 2011

(Jan. 15, 2011  5:46 AM)Roan Wrote: I just got back from seeing Black Swan.

All hyperbole aside, this is the best movie I've seen in years. It definitely lived up to my expectations. I really want to see it again.

I saw this as well and enjoyed it. Not the best movie I have seen in years, but definitely a very good one.

Plus I'll pretty much watch anything with Natalie Portman in it.

RE: Last movie you watched - Love - Jan. 16, 2011

I just finished watching 'A Wonderful Life'. I cried through the whole thing.

Yup, 30 hours was worth it.

EDIT// stupid typos T_T

RE: Last movie you watched - SajjanSV - Jan. 16, 2011

The last movie I watched was Scott Pilgrim VS. The world for my birthday with my friends, but everyone was talking and throwing celebrations around my living room, so we turned it off and started playing smash bros. instead. The movie I watched before that was also Scott Pilgrim, the acting feels awkward on occasions but the fight scenes more than make up for it, it's also a bit off a slow burner but it's funny, you'll get more out of it if your into pop-culture, but if I could choose between the book and the movie the books win hands down, because the movie misses to many important elements that made the books for me, e.g subspace.

Season of the Witch

Why the bloody hell can't the Devil burn the Holy Book of Holyness if he can burn all the replicas of that book without even touching them? Why?!

Other than that (You know, other than the huge plot hole) it was...meh. The fight scenes were nothing special, the scares were mainly just jump-scares (I can't believe Hollywood still thinks anyone is scared by that), the acting was ok, as far as Nic Cage goes and the music was...not noticed.

I'd just rent it at a very low price, if I were you (At least, it wasn't in that overrated 3D)

RE: Last movie you watched - |Joe| - Jan. 16, 2011

How would you rate it out of 5 stars? It looked interesting so I was thinking about seeing it.

RE: Last movie you watched - fabled red yugi - Jan. 16, 2011

naked gun funny stuff

(Jan. 16, 2011  10:19 PM)|Joe| Wrote: How would you rate it out of 5 stars? It looked interesting so I was thinking about seeing it.

Three and a half, at best.

If you like this kind of "realistic" approach to the medieval age, where everyone is dirty (Except for the hot chick of the movie, of course) and people don't actually fight that well and you like the idea of Lord of the Rings without the interesting storyline and impressive visuals, then this is a movie for you.

EDIT: Also, if you like the idea that the Devil is just a big monster and not charming at all (You know, like the Bible says he is (Although I'm not a Bible freak)) then I urge you to go see it.

RE: Last movie you watched - Daegor42 - Jan. 17, 2011

That was supposed to be the devil? I just thought it was generic demon A.

Anyways, I liked it, but only because I have no sense for bad movies any more. Thank you, Last Airbender.