World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Last movie you watched - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Last movie you watched (/Thread-Last-movie-you-watched)

RE: Last movie you watched - Jaems1 - Nov. 30, 2010

(Nov. 29, 2010  6:21 PM)Dude Wrote: but still...

but still you just want to gouge your eyes out right?.. at least that's how i felt and i only had to watch it 2D...

(Nov. 29, 2010  1:23 AM)Dude Wrote: Yep, just like Arnold Schwarzenegger (Signing autographs must be a pain, with that name...) he always does the same thing (e.g Shooting at stuff, yelling and making puns) and it's always good.

ah so i assume your the type of person who enjoys older films then, because when i mentioned that, the first person that came to MY mind was adam sandler as well, i didn't even have a first/second thought about arnold lol.

(Nov. 29, 2010  11:35 PM)ILikeLyke Wrote: Last one I watched was the Mummy.
It's not as scary as I though it would be when I was young, and there are actually some slightly humorous scenes in there. The overall atmosphere and effect is great, though.

that's the magic of rewatching old films, i did the same thing with that exact film a couple of years ago and i also missed out the humour of it when i was young lol.. ashame that its latest mummy release is a load of poop.

This is probably for Dude since he has the avatar, i just re-watched "Higurashi No Koko ro ni.." live action again.. the first time i watched that film was BEFORE i watched the anime and that time i was all "WTF WTF WTF is going on??". re-watching it i'm like "ah, yh i remember that lol".. ashame its sequel hasn't been subbed yet.. or it has but not uploaded onto file sharing sites...

RE: Last movie you watched - newsky2 - Nov. 30, 2010

hehe i watched home alone earlier today

classic movie, one of the best christmas movies ever!!

RE: Last movie you watched - SaberLeomon - Nov. 30, 2010

Tangled. FANTASTIC movie Grin Almost made me cry. I saw it on Friday, and I can't wait to see it again.

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Nov. 30, 2010

(Nov. 30, 2010  2:01 AM)Jaems Wrote: but still you just want to gouge your eyes out right?.. at least that's how i felt and i only had to watch it 2D...

ah so i assume your the type of person who enjoys older films then, because when i mentioned that, the first person that came to MY mind was adam sandler as well, i didn't even have a first/second thought about arnold lol.

This is probably for Dude since he has the avatar, i just re-watched "Higurashi No Koko ro ni.." live action again.. the first time i watched that film was BEFORE i watched the anime and that time i was all "WTF WTF WTF is going on??". re-watching it i'm like "ah, yh i remember that lol".. ashame its sequel hasn't been subbed yet.. or it has but not uploaded onto file sharing sites...

I really like you, now. Aren't you happy?

Anyway, this is kind of off-topic, but might as well tell you quickly: I don't know about shared files, but I certainly know that subs for Higurashi No Naku Koro ni Kai (Or just "When They Cry" as I call it) are watcheable online. PM me if you want the link.

And now, for the on-topic part, I re-watched Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike and I keep finding plot holes. They're minor and the movie is still very enjoyable, but it feels like the kind of things they could have fixed rather easily...

RE: Last movie you watched - To - Dec. 01, 2010

(Nov. 29, 2010  10:27 PM)"Joe Wrote: The last movie I watched was Avatar a few days ago. I don't get why everyone thought it was amazing, now Nightmare Before Christmas, THAT was an amazing movie. I could watch that everyday and never get tired of it. Off topic> You know what movie SHOULD be made though? Kingdom Hearts, I'm just sayin....... <Off topic

A Kingdom Hearts movie would truly be one the worst movies ever made. If you stick even a tad close to the plot of the games, you'll be sucked into some crappy, overly convoluted mess of a story that only gets away with being so poor because it's in a medium that's still finding its bearings. Being a film would mean it has no scapegoat.

RE: Last movie you watched - Terra Blazer - Dec. 01, 2010

I watched cats and dogs 2: the revenge of kitty galore. they didn't really need to put revenge in the title because the villain in the first movie was mr. tinkles, not kitty galore

RE: Last movie you watched - Shawn - Dec. 07, 2010

hey guys.....
last night i have watched new part of harry potter series....
it just osam... well combination of action suspense and a very story line... i think it is best part of whole series..
i like it

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Dec. 07, 2010

(Dec. 07, 2010  1:08 PM)Shawn Wrote: i think it is best part of whole series..

Wow, you mean the ending is the best part of the series? Incredible.

It's a common thing to do in any media. End on a good note, y'know?

RE: Last movie you watched - To - Dec. 08, 2010

(Dec. 01, 2010  12:09 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: I watched cats and dogs 2: the revenge of kitty galore. they didn't really need to put revenge in the title because the villain in the first movie was mr. tinkles, not kitty galore

Hahaha, why do you know this?

RE: Last movie you watched - KyoyaXDarkwolf - Dec. 08, 2010

I watched borat the other night.
And, im 12.XD
It was ok, i just wished they showed more of the reaction of the people.

RE: Last movie you watched - Jaems1 - Dec. 23, 2010

Last night I watched the Sorcerer's Apprentice, it was much better than i'd expected especially in terms of comedy.

RE: Last movie you watched - Thresher - Dec. 24, 2010

First Blood and Rambo: First Blood Part II

The action was pretty cool, especially all the traps he made. With that said I must say, John J. Rambo has the most accurate hip firing skills EVER. Arnold should take some pointers. I swear the only time he aims is when he uses a bow. I only find this ridiculous because he is an ex Green Beret, meaning he should always be aiming down the sights and making every bullet count. It is a movie though, so I attempted not to think about it.

RE: Last movie you watched - Kid Trunks - Dec. 24, 2010

i wached tangeled

RE: Last movie you watched - Glad Hatter - Dec. 24, 2010

I saw Shrek forever after, it was surprisingly ok. Most animated movies that reach their third or fourth totally blow.

RE: Last movie you watched - Nano - Dec. 24, 2010

I watched "A Christmas Story" the other day. Now I see why my parents won't get me a airsoft gun.

RE: Last movie you watched - Poseidon - Dec. 24, 2010

the most recent movie is harry potter 1st p on the first day the 9th and then expendables i think that hp would have been better if it ended when bellatrix threw the knife at dobbie rather than not leaving us in susspence and expandables was just grea has anyone else seen it?

RE: Last movie you watched - KidTala - Dec. 25, 2010

Megamind 3D. One of the best animated movies I've ever watched. The main character is a villian and he's a BAD villian! He does everything in the book! He is very predictable.

RE: Last movie you watched - Jaems1 - Dec. 25, 2010

Welp, i've just finished watching "A Christmas Carol" (2009). I really liked the scene where the Ghost of the Present showed Scrooge around town, at that point the animation was very unique and during that time all i could think about was the great London fire lol.

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Jan. 03, 2011

So, Kai-V and I watched the infamous "Space Thunder Kids" movie.

It was quite possibly the funniest experience of my life. I'm serious. It was worth the 10 bucks on eBay.

RE: Last movie you watched - To - Jan. 03, 2011

(Jan. 03, 2011  3:33 AM)Dude Wrote: So, Kai-V and I watched the infamous "Space Thunder Kids" movie.

It was quite possibly the funniest experience of my life. I'm serious. It was worth the 10 bucks on eBay.

"We'll be alright as long as we have the most intelligent girl in the world."

Apparently, those movies are public domain, Archive.org has the following (and maybe even more since my search-fu may be lacking) for streaming/download:

Space Transformer
Raiders of Galaxy
Protectors of Universe
Defenders of Space
and of course:
Space Thunder Kids

RE: Last movie you watched - Wraith - Jan. 03, 2011

(Jan. 03, 2011  3:33 AM)Dude Wrote: So, Kai-V and I watched the...
Did she laugh?

RE: Last movie you watched - Nano - Jan. 03, 2011

Went and saw Little Fockers yesterday, It was dumb, idiotic, and very very funny. There were alot of laughs throughout the movie. I'm not going to say anymore because I don't want to ruin it. But anyone that likes idiotic and funny movies should watch it.

RE: Last movie you watched - Cpt. Squirrel - Jan. 03, 2011

I watched 'Heat' the day after watching 'The Town'. I can't decide which I like more; 'The Town' was a lot grittier and more of an action/heist movie and 'Heat' developed the characters a lot more...

Either way, 'The Town' is definitely one of the best movies of the past year, even though it is very similar to 'Heat'.

Watch both if you can.

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Jan. 03, 2011

(Jan. 03, 2011  4:36 AM)Wraith Wrote: Did she laugh?

Kai-V never laughs, she just sadisticly grins.

Yes, she laughed XD

RE: Last movie you watched - Nano - Jan. 04, 2011

(Jan. 03, 2011  2:51 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2011  4:36 AM)Wraith Wrote: Did she laugh?

Kai-V never laughs, she just sadisticly grins.

Yes, she laughed XD

I die to see Kai-V laugh!!!!!