World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Last movie you watched - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Last movie you watched (/Thread-Last-movie-you-watched)

RE: Last movie you watched - Kid Trunks - Nov. 13, 2010

i wached pokemon mew v.s mewtwo

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Nov. 13, 2010

So, I saw Terminator 2, again.

Arnold is still terribly awesome, but I just realized something: Why were there no T-1000 in the future of Terminator Salvation? It's efficient and deadly, unlike the regular terminators, whom you can just shoot out a leg and they'll fall down Uncertain

Anyway, it was really good XD

RE: Last movie you watched - Jey - Nov. 19, 2010

Last movie I watched was Suck. It is a vampire movie spoof about a band from Canada (Canada's awesome). Alice Cooper, Iggy Pop and Moby are in it and I think it is a great movie. A 7.5 out of 10.

RE: Last movie you watched - Jaems1 - Nov. 19, 2010

i went to watch Saw3D, the new one with my friends.

That was very disappointing; i recommend anyone in here never to pay to watch Saw again; they are seriously just milking the film now. The use of their lighting effect within that film was utterly terrible, it wasn't as bad in the first two but now its gotten so fake that you want to punch the director of the film in the face.

RE: Last movie you watched - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Nov. 19, 2010

(Nov. 09, 2010  4:02 AM)UltimateChimera Wrote: Lord of the Rings
Ive seen it like OVER 9000 times!
its the best movie.I also cant wait for The Hobbit to come out in theaters!

Yeah...OVER 9000!!! ...now Vegeta is screaming in my avatar..

Well....I watched Megamind last Tuesday.

RE: Last movie you watched - Ultra - Nov. 19, 2010

(Nov. 13, 2010  10:38 PM)Dude Wrote: So, I saw Terminator 2, again.

Arnold is still terribly awesome, but I just realized something: Why were there no T-1000 in the future of Terminator Salvation? It's efficient and deadly, unlike the regular terminators, whom you can just shoot out a leg and they'll fall down Uncertain

Anyway, it was really good XD

Cause they weren't built yet. Also the ones in the factory at the end were the newly designed T-1000's.

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Nov. 19, 2010

(Nov. 19, 2010  1:46 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Cause they weren't built yet. Also the ones in the factory at the end were the newly designed T-1000's.

Oh, it was explained?

I should probably re-watch that one, having watched the third installement yesterday. Might as well watch all four of 'em.

Despite a certain hatred that people seem to direct to the third one, I liked it. The special effects seem just between that era where it looks good and the era where it's obviously fake.

RE: Last movie you watched - utsavkotrial - Nov. 19, 2010

I just saw The Social Network and Scott Pilgrim VS. The World and rewatched Shutter Island.
TSN is amazing, inspiring.
Scott Pilgrim is a lot of fun, you guys should watch it. Or read the graphic novels, even better.
Shutter Island is waay underrated, even though it's a pretty long movie the ending is worth it. Great suspense/thriller film. Great performance by Leonardo Dicaprio

rewatching Inception because it's one of my favourites and want to watch HP7 Part 1

RE: Last movie you watched - Cpt. Squirrel - Nov. 21, 2010

Last night/this morning I watched Paranormal Activity 1. Apparently the ending that I saw was a different one to the ending in theatres so I don't understand how Paranormal Activity 2 would work, but whatevz.

The film was mad scary even though me and my friend were talking throughout the scary bits. The exorcism clips messed me up...

I had to walk from his flat back to mine as well at 3.30am (the time when roughly the bad stuff in the movie happens lol) because he wouldn't let me sleep in his room and wanted me to sleep in the kitchen... would've been a bit random for his flatmate to just walk in in the morning and see me sleeping on the sofa lol. I had a dirty half an hour walk through so many alleyways on my campus.

Anyone who says it isn't scary LIESSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

RE: Last movie you watched - ControL_s SouL_ - Nov. 21, 2010

Umm the last movie I watched was Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 1. It was awesome!

RE: Last movie you watched - Amaterasu - Nov. 21, 2010

Yeah it was awesome and the death of dobby was so sad his last and first words were harry potter . Damn u bellatrx why did u have to kill the cutesy house elf ever

RE: Last movie you watched - Jaems1 - Nov. 27, 2010

i just finished watching "The Last Airbender" 720p HD.. that was utterly dissapointing, as a fan of the animated series i am ashamed that shamalama-ding-dong released this for the public to rage at.. everything was terrible, the acting in particular. watch it if you have time to spare but dont' pay for it. D:

RE: Last movie you watched - Annoying-Fork - Nov. 27, 2010

Unstoppable was amazing, then again, Denzel Washington has always had boosted action movies awesomeness beyond their core. Idiots should stay away from trains. (Will not go beyond this due to SPOILERS)

CELEBRITY RANDOMNESS

I'm debating whether or not Mr. T or Denzel Washington can be the "Black Chuck Norris"...

RE: Last movie you watched - BDaichi - Nov. 27, 2010

Scott Pilgram vs. The World.
It was prety nice.

RE: Last movie you watched - FrenchFrieZ® - Nov. 27, 2010

ConfusedPirahna's 3D... I will tell you not to watch it, you will regret it. It's just nasty

RE: Last movie you watched - R.J.N.J.D.J - Nov. 27, 2010

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows Part 1

Lots of action in it! It's awesome!

RE: Last movie you watched - Jaems1 - Nov. 28, 2010

(Nov. 27, 2010  5:47 PM)FrenchFrieZâ„¢ Wrote: ConfusedPirahna's 3D... I will tell you not to watch it, you will regret it. It's just nasty

dude, that film was just pure lulz. you watch it for the lulz everything was over reacting its so hilarious. in fact, you could say that that film was so terrible it looped its way up to win.

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Nov. 28, 2010

So, I saw Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, yesterday.

I'll be honest, the trailers did not impress me. At best, it looked ok. But the movie itself is amazing. It was hilarious, the fighting was surprisingly expert-like and the characters were likeable. It starts off a little slow, which scared me, because I saw the running time and it's pretty long, almost two hours, but as soon as we meet Ramona, it's all good (And we do meet her early on) My favourite cruel and sadist ex was the guy who had super powers because he had a vegan diet. Really, not eating meat or milk gives us god-like powers? If only...

So yeah, it was good.

RE: Last movie you watched - Jaems1 - Nov. 28, 2010

(Nov. 28, 2010  1:28 PM)Dude Wrote: So, I saw Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, yesterday.

I'll be honest, the trailers did not impress me. At best, it looked ok. But the movie itself is amazing. It was hilarious, the fighting was surprisingly expert-like and the characters were likeable. It starts off a little slow, which scared me, because I saw the running time and it's pretty long, almost two hours, but as soon as we meet Ramona, it's all good (And we do meet her early on) My favourite cruel and sadist ex was the guy who had super powers because he had a vegan diet. Really, not eating meat or milk gives us god-like powers? If only...

So yeah, it was good.

to be honest if you really think about it, it would've just been a normal romance film if it didn't have any of the CGI or comic like fight scenes, because the story line is basically a romance film already, just minus all the action and... yh.

also to add on to the film.. "hi my name is Michael Cera and in this film i will be playing the role of another awkward teenager who will be doing...".

seriously his acting skills; he just does it naturally without any thing special or complicated and it still turns out awesome.

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Nov. 29, 2010

(Nov. 28, 2010  2:07 PM)Jaems Wrote: seriously his acting skills; he just does it naturally without any thing special or complicated and it still turns out awesome.

Yep, just like Arnold Schwarzenegger (Signing autographs must be a pain, with that name...) he always does the same thing (e.g Shooting at stuff, yelling and making puns) and it's always good.

RE: Last movie you watched - ƛnubis - Nov. 29, 2010

Avatar best movie ever. blue people rock.

RE: Last movie you watched - Ultra - Nov. 29, 2010

(Nov. 27, 2010  3:43 AM)Jaems Wrote: i just finished watching "The Last Airbender" 720p HD.. that was utterly dissapointing, as a fan of the animated series i am ashamed that shamalama-ding-dong released this for the public to rage at.. everything was terrible, the acting in particular. watch it if you have time to spare but dont' pay for it. D:

I tried to watch it and within 15 minutes I stopped. It was utterly terrible and the casting was awful.

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Nov. 29, 2010

(Nov. 29, 2010  3:40 PM)megablader2 Wrote: I tried to watch it and within 15 minutes I stopped. It was utterly terrible and the casting was awful.

How do you think I feel for paying the full cinema 3D for this carp?

Even worse: I re-watched it again! It was just to laugh at it with friends, yeah, but still...

RE: Last movie you watched - |Joe| - Nov. 29, 2010

The last movie I watched was Avatar a few days ago. I don't get why everyone thought it was amazing, now Nightmare Before Christmas, THAT was an amazing movie. I could watch that everyday and never get tired of it. Off topic> You know what movie SHOULD be made though? Kingdom Hearts, I'm just sayin....... <Off topic

RE: Last movie you watched - ILikeLyke - Nov. 29, 2010

Last one I watched was the Mummy.
It's not as scary as I though it would be when I was young, and there are actually some slightly humorous scenes in there. The overall atmosphere and effect is great, though.