World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Last movie you watched - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Last movie you watched (/Thread-Last-movie-you-watched)

RE: Last movie you watched - Senpatu - Aug. 14, 2010

the soceror apprentice

RE: Last movie you watched - To - Aug. 14, 2010

(Aug. 14, 2010  1:52 PM)Orisinal Wrote: Ramona and Beezus Pinching_eyes_2

(Aug. 14, 2010  2:19 PM)tornado pegasus Wrote: the soceror apprentice

How'd you guys find those movies to be? The thread has gotta be more than just a list thread Tongue_out_wink.

RE: Last movie you watched - GeneralHawx - Aug. 14, 2010

I watched the MMPR Movie last week lol same old cheesy rangers but I finally released why guys thought she was hot, she always wore pretty skimpy outfits for a kids show

RE: Last movie you watched - Extic - Aug. 15, 2010

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World.

Honestly, I was surprised at how well it came out, seeing as how the director was also the director of Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz, which, while both great movies, were completely different from this in style and spirit.

But..... wow. I've been looking forward to it for months, and damn if it wasn't every bit as good as I had hoped it would be, and better.

Once it got going, I smiled and laughed the whole way through, save one scene with the third ex, though it quickly got back on track with his comment after that, haha.

Honestly, for a humorous story flick, I think it was the best.
And by the best, I mean the best movie ever. Granted, that's a bit dramatic, but damn if it's not exactly how I feel.
I like finding humor in almost everything, and wow, the movie pretty much embodied that.

Now I just have to read the graphic novels.

RE: Last movie you watched - ReallyRandomTJ - Aug. 16, 2010

Step Up 3D ~ It was simply awesome...

No Spoilers for anyone who hasn't seen it - but watch it if you haven't. Cute

3D Glasses + Big Cinema Room & Massive Cinema Screen + Good Company = Yay! Win! xD

It was worth the $20 ticket @ Reading Cinemas, Westlakes, Adelaide. Cool

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Aug. 16, 2010

I re-watched Inception.

One of the few movies that was as good as the first time I watched, in my opinion.

RE: Last movie you watched - pegasis - Aug. 16, 2010

The last movie I watched was lion king 2.

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Aug. 16, 2010

(Aug. 16, 2010  10:18 PM)pegasis Wrote: The last movie I watched was lion king 2.

*cough cough* How was it?

RE: Last movie you watched - Kai-V - Aug. 16, 2010

There is a clear rule now in the first post. Anybody else who posts and does not elaborate will be warned from now on.

RE: Last movie you watched - Elmo - Aug. 17, 2010

The Seinfeld reference in Scott Pilgrim made the movie for me. Everyone watching it was laughing the whole way through.
(Aug. 14, 2010  3:41 AM)To Wrote: Did your crowd laugh when a certain someone's name appeared in the credits for that elevator movie?

lol, it was like that here too

RE: Last movie you watched - Moss-Da-Boss - Aug. 17, 2010

when It comes out here Im going to have to persuade my friends to watch scott pilgrim vs the world
because it sounds epic
Im going to go watch shrek forever after (end of series sadface ) and the last airbender tomorrow

RE: Last movie you watched - Ultra - Aug. 17, 2010

Scott pilgrim vs the world looks like a sick movie. I'm totally gonna see it when it comes out.

RE: Last movie you watched - aliciakeys1 - Aug. 17, 2010

the tooth fairy was the last one I watched

RE: Last movie you watched - OkiBlaze - Aug. 19, 2010

The Other Guys.
Wasn't a bad movie, but I don't think it should have gotten more hits than Inception at the box office...
Some/Most of the jokes weren't funny, and sometimes the movie got annoying to watch (i.e. senseless buildups for lame jokes). The plot was okay, but I've seen much better.

3 out of 5 Stars.

RE: Last movie you watched - Elmo - Aug. 19, 2010

I watched (500) Days of Summer for the first time last night. I think it's the only "romance" that I'll watch (I don't even know how I started watching it), but I know for sure that it's the only movie of its kind that I'll actually enjoy.

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Aug. 19, 2010

(Aug. 19, 2010  1:31 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: The Other Guys.
Wasn't a bad movie, but I don't think it should have gotten more hits than Inception at the box office...

Seriously, it beat Inception at the Box Office?! Chocked_2

...I saw Millenium 3: The Queen In The Castle Of Wind (That's a pretty bad translation, but that's it) I believe the american title is something like The Girl With The Dragon Tatoo.

It was ok. A decent conclusion.

RE: Last movie you watched - Daegor42 - Aug. 21, 2010

The Other Guys. It was actually quite good. The intro sequence and the exhange with the mother both had me laughing for hours afterward.

RE: Last movie you watched - Thresher - Aug. 23, 2010

The Expendables

I loved this movie! It is a great action film for all fans on the genre. Of course it isn't a movie that makes you think, but it was a man's film. If you don't like gore I don't recommend it, because this film is very bloody and not for the faint of heart.

RE: Last movie you watched - To - Aug. 23, 2010

Duece Bigalo: European Jiggalo

I know I usually watch some really far out things at 3AM, but man, this was so bad. It's custom tailored towards 12 year olds, and every joke falls flat.

RE: Last movie you watched - Cpt. Squirrel - Aug. 23, 2010

I remember watching Deuce Bigalo: Male Gigalo 3 times in a row before and loving it!

RE: Last movie you watched - pegasis105rf - Aug. 24, 2010

i watched star wars III

its like the third time i wachted it its very good

RE: Last movie you watched - Cpt. Squirrel - Aug. 26, 2010

Ichi the Killer.

It's not suitable for most of the people here. It's such a stupid movie... it's mindblowingly random.

RE: Last movie you watched - Ultra - Aug. 28, 2010

Watched Salt as the cinema a few days ago. I thought it was really cool. Certainly creative. Never seen anything like it. Had a lot of plot twists.

RE: Last movie you watched - Daegor42 - Aug. 28, 2010

Pirahna 3D was better than I expected. It was a very well-written thriller that managed to weave romance, action and horror into the narrative perfectly! The visual and special effects were amazing and the soundtrack was amazing. The cinematography was perhaps the best I've ever seen in a movie and the acting was nothing short of perfect. The only flaw I can think of is that it ended. I could seriously have watched it for another hour. (Click to View)

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Aug. 28, 2010

(Aug. 28, 2010  1:56 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:

Hahaha XD You actually got me a little interested, there, for a second XD

As for me, I saw the Expandeables and, I have to say, it easily found a place into my top 10 of favourite movies. Of all time.

This was seriously incredibly epic. To me, it was sort of an hommage to all those old "golden age" action movies where in two-three guys go up against a freakin' army and win without getting shot more than once.