World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Last movie you watched - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Last movie you watched (/Thread-Last-movie-you-watched)

RE: Last movie you watched - Akel - Aug. 01, 2010

I say Predators a week ago I think. It was pretty good and it tied up the plot from the first predators. I dont want to spoil it so I will not go much further.

RE: Last movie you watched - Moss-Da-Boss - Aug. 01, 2010

The karate kid was freaking awesome bravo

RE: Last movie you watched - pegasis105rf - Aug. 01, 2010

despicable me

it was a grat movie i really liked it

RE: Last movie you watched - ThaKingTai - Aug. 02, 2010

charlie st. cloud

with the mone my mom used i could have gotten a bey but it was ok

RE: Last movie you watched - Cyanide - Aug. 02, 2010

clash of the titians I: wasnt as good as it lead up to be like avatar but it was good makes me think if zeus and all them were still around(if you believe in that stuff) what would the world be like today? better worse no polution,technology as advanced as it is,better or worse I:

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Aug. 03, 2010

I saw Clash of the titans.

It was...ok. Just decent. I would certainly have regretted going in the theatre to see this, but it was approppriate, for renting. I'm not exactly a CGI-carp, so this isn't my type of movies, since they obviously didn't focus on the story, instead making a weird remake of 'Jack and the Argonauts'

It was ok...The special effects were of course good, but I've seen Avatar...nothing is really mind blowing, now...

RE: Last movie you watched - Daegor42 - Aug. 03, 2010

Inception. I don't know why people had a tough time grasping the concepts of the movie. I found it quite simple.

Also, first movie I've seen this year where none of the acting was terrible. Not even the bit actors!

RE: Last movie you watched - Cpt. Squirrel - Aug. 03, 2010

(Aug. 03, 2010  4:15 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Inception. I don't know why people had a tough time grasping the concepts of the movie. I found it quite simple.

Also, first movie I've seen this year where none of the acting was terrible. Not even the bit actors!

MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS:

The concept wasn't hard for me either, but, when they got into specific details in the levels, I got a bit confused.

RE: Last movie you watched - pegasis105rf - Aug. 03, 2010

i watched karate kid it was cool i really liked it

RE: Last movie you watched - OkiBlaze - Aug. 03, 2010

Watched Inception last night, and I loved it. The plot, the twists, the concept...
Amazing.

Better than Avatar?
Hmmmmm.....Maybe.
No reason to compare them, though. They're two totally different concepts.

(Aug. 03, 2010  4:26 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Watched Inception last night, and I loved it. The plot, the twists, the concept...
Amazing.

Better than Avatar?
Hmmmmm.....Maybe.

YOU LIKED AVATAR? Seriously? Libruhhh

RE: Last movie you watched - Priscient - Aug. 03, 2010

(Aug. 03, 2010  4:29 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2010  4:26 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Watched Inception last night, and I loved it. The plot, the twists, the concept...
Amazing.

Better than Avatar?
Hmmmmm.....Maybe.

YOU LIKED AVATAR? Seriously? Libruhhh

Ahaha, my thoughts exactly.

Yea...Why not?
Avatar with the blue peeps, not the Last Airbender.

(Aug. 03, 2010  4:35 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Yea...Why not?
Avatar with the blue peeps, not the Last Airbender.

Oh. Still didn't like that one, though. Well, to each his own.

Really?
I thought it was really good.
But like you said,
Daegor42 Wrote:Well, to each his own.

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Aug. 04, 2010

Just saw Total Recall. Still as good as before.

"C'MON! You've got what you WAAANT!!! Giv' diz peeeple AAEER!!"

RE: Last movie you watched - Elmo - Aug. 04, 2010

I watched Dinner for Schmucks tonight. Decent movie, but Barry frustrated me so much in the beginning.

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Aug. 06, 2010

So, I'm just coming back from watching "Eclipse" Hahaha...

It's definitly the best yet in the "Saga", but it's not like the bar was set really high, thanks to its ancestors. It was actually kinda interesting, seeing the backstory of some of the Cullem family members which remained rather mysterious until now and the vampire kid that Victoria turned into a vampire to build her an army.

What really troubles me is that they seem to have forgotten about the whole "Vampires sparkle under the sun" because there are dozens (Yes, dozens) of scenes where Edward (Or just any given vampire) is very obviously under the sun and doesn't sparkle. Whoops!

Overall, I had a real good time, but for pretty much all the bad reasons.

RE: Last movie you watched - GeneralHawx - Aug. 06, 2010

Despicable Me 3D I haven't watched anything in theaters in 3D and sitting through that was pretty irritating since the 3D glasses gave me a headache halfway through the film, in addition to the glasses being uncomfortable since I already have a glasses with the added large face, is terrible

(Aug. 06, 2010  3:02 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Despicable Me 3D I haven't watched anything in theaters in 3D and sitting through that was pretty irritating since the 3D glasses gave me a headache halfway through the film, in addition to the glasses being uncomfortable since I already have a glasses with the added large face, is terrible

...Yeah, 3D is a pain.

But, y'know, what about Despicable Me? Was it good?

RE: Last movie you watched - Daegor42 - Aug. 06, 2010

(Aug. 06, 2010  3:05 AM)Dude Wrote: But, y'know, what about Despicable Me? Was it good?

IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!

Yes... it was good.

RE: Last movie you watched - GeneralHawx - Aug. 06, 2010

(Aug. 06, 2010  3:05 AM)Dude Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2010  3:02 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Despicable Me 3D I haven't watched anything in theaters in 3D and sitting through that was pretty irritating since the 3D glasses gave me a headache halfway through the film, in addition to the glasses being uncomfortable since I already have a glasses with the added large face, is terrible

...Yeah, 3D is a pain.

But, y'know, what about Despicable Me? Was it good?

To be honest it was meh I really wanted to watch Inception but my friends wanted to watch it. The story and characters are pretty cute. There are some good laughs here and there but I would've rather waited until they released it on Blu-Ray and rented it off Rogers or something.

Ah! Good Joyful_3 I'll check it out, then.

Oh, another thing that troubled me about the Eclipse: At one point, some werewolf clan chief (or something) tells of the story of the first werewolves and how a woman, to save her werewolf husband from an attacking vampire, she stabbed her stomach so that the vampire would be distracted by her blood. My question: Why did you stab yourself deadly, you crazy suicidal woman? Why not just cut your arm, or something?

RE: Last movie you watched - GPegasus - Aug. 07, 2010

just watched the last airbender and it turns out to be real bad. The actors sucks, they should have picked a better actor.

RE: Last movie you watched - Thresher - Aug. 07, 2010

Shutter Island
It was pretty good. Despite all the twists and turns I know exactly what happened, and according to Scorsese what happened is not up for debate. I was surprised by the definitive answer but it is what it is. I recommend it to people who like psychological thrillers.