World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Last movie you watched - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Last movie you watched (/Thread-Last-movie-you-watched)

RE: Last movie you watched - Neeek - Jul. 11, 2010

(Jul. 11, 2010  4:12 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: I wouldn't know, hah, I didn't read the series.

I only know because my sister reads and actually enjoys them. I was looking through the book and the writer is so lazy that she makes the text size big (and its not like the book is aimed at young girls) and leaves a massive gap in between the text and the edge of the page. I'm guessing the writer is wanting to fill up space quick to make her book look thicker.

My sister said that the other day she was reading a spin-off book of the series about some vampire, yada yada, and she found a full on typo that made no sense. It wasn't a printing error or anything, but a word put in a sentence making it make no sense. My god, Stephenie Meyer and her Proof reader put together make a fantastic team! Ha, that's what you get for pumping out trash books too quick to cash in.

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Jul. 11, 2010

Actually, I read a book by miss Meyer that wasn't of the Twilight "Saga" and it was pretty damn good. I'm not sure what the english title is, though, but it was about aliens, and I'm quite the sucker for alien stories. I don't know about Twilight, since I never read it (Although I did try (Too boring) ) but she's not a 'terrible' writer...

And, with everything people are saying, I am most definitly going to see Eclipse XD

EDIT: Last movie I saw was North...Suuuuuuuch stereotypes -__-

RE: Last movie you watched - SubterraMaster - Jul. 11, 2010

(Jul. 11, 2010  4:39 PM)Dude Wrote: Actually, I read a book by miss Meyer that wasn't of the Twilight "Saga" and it was pretty damn good. I'm not sure what the english title is, though, but it was about aliens, and I'm quite the sucker for alien stories. I don't know about Twilight, since I never read it (Although I did try (Too boring) ) but she not a 'terrible' writer...

By any chance was the book called "The Host"?

Last Movie that I saw was Toy Story 3 and It was a good movie.

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Jul. 13, 2010

It would make sense, considering what the aliens do to humans, so it's probably that Joyful_3

On another note, I saw "The Collector" which, for some reason, translates out to "The Sadistic Collector" in french Uncertain

It's by the writers of Saw 4, 5 and 6. You know, those movies that pretty much everybody hated or at least considered worst than the original? Yeah, they did this one.

It's pretty much a bad version of saw, which is saying a lot.

RE: Last movie you watched - Diamond - Jul. 14, 2010

I've just finish watching "5 Centimeters per Second" (an anime movie).
It was a beautiful and touching movie, yet sad at the same time.
Here's the link if you want to watch it:
http://veevr.com/videos/Fj55S1d2P

RE: Last movie you watched - Kei - Jul. 14, 2010

(Jul. 14, 2010  8:08 AM)Climax Wrote: I've just finish watching "5 Centimeters per Second" (an anime movie).
It was a beautiful and touching movie, yet sad at the same time.
Here's the link if you want to watch it:
http://veevr.com/videos/Fj55S1d2P

Yessssss. I love this movie so much.

RE: Last movie you watched - Diamond - Jul. 14, 2010

(Jul. 14, 2010  9:59 AM)Kei Wrote: Yessssss. I love this movie so much.
"Climax high-fives Kei" Grin
Chapter one was definitely the most touching section of the movie. Smile
Chapter 3 was quite sad though...

RE: Last movie you watched - Neeek - Jul. 15, 2010

I rented 3 movies tonight: Paranormal Activity, Avatar, and Inglorious *Carpers (lol).

I've already seen Avatar in the cinema but my Mum hadn't seen it yet and I wanted to see it again. I enjoyed it a lot more viewing it at home than in the cinema for some reason. When I watched it in the cinema I felt really agitate throughout it for some reason, this time I was into it the whole way through. I've come to realise it's basically the same plot as Disney's Pocahontas. Guy from 'another world' comes to a new place in aim to find valuable resources to make them rich. Guy falls in love with the girl and trys to make his own people see their wrong doing etc. etc. She's even the daughter of the tribe leader and is in an arranged marriage! But despite all of that, you have to love the amazing visuals. I sat there the entire time in awe wishing it were real. It makes me sad that I'll never experience going to another world in my life time.

I've been wanting to see paranormal activity for quite some time since everyone raved about how scary it was. I have to admit the whole 'mocumentary' thing scares me and it did creep me out quite a bit. There were some pretty jumpy bits in there, but I bet it was better in the cinema. I probably wont sleep well tonight because of that ...

I have yet to watch Inglorious, but no doubt it will be fantastic because it's by Quentin Tarantino. I'll put up another little review thing on here once I watch it tomorrow. I wanted to review the others on here straight away while they're fresh in my head. Smile

RE: Last movie you watched - defensiveblader - Jul. 15, 2010

the last movie i watched was the last airbender,not to bad...

RE: Last movie you watched - To - Jul. 15, 2010

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: The Movie

Man, this movie was a lot better when I was 5. Not just the CG either.

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Jul. 16, 2010

(Jul. 15, 2010  4:36 AM)To Wrote: Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: The Movie

Man, this movie was a lot better when I was 5. Not just the CG either.

lol "I'm a frog" Johnny Yong Bosch is awesome, isn't he? XD

Anyway, I saw The Crazies and it was actually pretty good. It was better than Diary of the Dead...

RE: Last movie you watched - To - Jul. 16, 2010

Watching the first one makes me afraid to watch the Turbo movie, since that one was already pushing my limits at 7 or 8.

RE: Last movie you watched - Raykon - Jul. 17, 2010

Saw Predators (newest movie) a couple of days ago. It was alright in my opinion.

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Jul. 18, 2010

Well, I also saw The Predators and I thought it was better than just alright. It was really good. Not better than the first one (But what movie could top awesome lines like "GET TO DA CHOPPA O__O" ?) but better than Predator 2 and much, MUCH better than those stupid Alien vs Predator movies.

(Jul. 16, 2010  1:37 PM)To Wrote: Watching the first one makes me afraid to watch the Turbo movie, since that one was already pushing my limits at 7 or 8.

Turbo is the worst...but, if you like to laugh in that "Mystery Science Theatre 3000" way, you should like it XD

RE: Last movie you watched - Khel - Jul. 18, 2010

Saw Predators last Wednesday. It was a decent movie. Finally a sequel in the series that doesn't blow.

Saw Inception last night. That was EASILY the BEST (new) movie I've seen in a while.

RE: Last movie you watched - Mr. Armani - Jul. 18, 2010

Repo man just saw it like 5 minutes ago so asome

RE: Last movie you watched - 桃太郎 - Jul. 18, 2010

I watched Predators a few days ago as well. Not as gory as I expected, but it was indeed well above decent. I really want to watch Inception Pinching_eyes

RE: Last movie you watched - Raykon - Jul. 18, 2010

(Jul. 18, 2010  1:03 AM)Dude Wrote: Well, I also saw The Predators and I thought it was better than just alright. It was really good. Not better than the first one (But what movie could top awesome lines like "GET TO DA CHOPPA O__O" ?) but better than Predator 2 and much, MUCH better than those stupid Alien vs Predator movies.
It was the first one out of the franchise I've seen so I can't really compare it to the others. But I did enjoy the movie a lot Tongue_out

RE: Last movie you watched - 桃太郎 - Jul. 23, 2010

I watched Despicable Me a few days ago; so funny.

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Jul. 23, 2010

I saw 'Inception' today...

It is pretty much one of the best movie in my life and clearly the best movie I've seen this year. I'm serious: It's great.

RE: Last movie you watched - rezivorshiphop - Jul. 23, 2010

Versus,

It's a movie from Japan. It's a wild movie about a escaped convict with theses powers. And they
try to confuse you wether he's really a bad guy or not. Oh and they have zombies (I love zombies) in it too!
I got a lot of foriegn movies mainly from Japan. Tokyo Gore Police and The Machine Girl are also great Japanese flicks!

RE: Last movie you watched - Cpt. Squirrel - Jul. 23, 2010

I don't know if this counts, but I'm currently watching Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery whilst waiting for Fight Club to start in 15 minutes.

beys - DIGGERWOLF - Jul. 24, 2010

Gaspi cant find a beyblade anywhere so should i ask the wbo would they give me one and a launcher?

RE: beys - Daegor42 - Jul. 24, 2010

(Jul. 24, 2010  1:52 AM)dalltin Wrote: Gaspi cant find a beyblade anywhere so should i ask the wbo would they give me one and a launcher?

What makes you think that you should post that question in a thread about the last movie you watched? o.O

Does Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog count as a movie? I just rewatched it. Hilarious and touching.

RE: Last movie you watched - darkwind - Jul. 24, 2010

saw Predators yesterday it was good