World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Last movie you watched - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Last movie you watched (/Thread-Last-movie-you-watched)

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Jul. 07, 2010

(Jul. 07, 2010  10:49 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: astro boy

...How was it? Uncertain

It's not that hard, y'know. We're not interested in just knowing what movie you saw: Tell us what you thought of it...

RE: Last movie you watched - pegasis105rf - Jul. 07, 2010

edited my post sorry for not telling you

RE: Last movie you watched - 桃太郎 - Jul. 07, 2010

The A-Team.

RE: Last movie you watched - To - Jul. 08, 2010

Hot Tub Time Machine

It was actually pretty funny. You could tell what was going to happen a mile away, but still funny.

RE: Last movie you watched - SubterraMaster - Jul. 08, 2010

The Last Airbender

It was really bad compared to the cartoon...

RE: Last movie you watched - Daegor42 - Jul. 08, 2010

(Jul. 08, 2010  5:27 PM)SubterraMaster Wrote: The Last Airbender

It wasn't just bad compared to the cartoon. It was just bad.

RE: Last movie you watched - Director - Jul. 08, 2010

my last movie was how to triain YOUR DRAGON PREETY COOLTongue_out_wink

RE: Last movie you watched - SubterraMaster - Jul. 08, 2010

(Jul. 08, 2010  5:30 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2010  5:27 PM)SubterraMaster Wrote: The Last Airbender

It wasn't just bad compared to the cartoon. It was just bad.

Haha, you're right!

RE: Last movie you watched - Director - Jul. 08, 2010

my last movie was how to train your dragon it preety coolTongue_out_wink

RE: Last movie you watched - Daegor42 - Jul. 08, 2010

(Jul. 08, 2010  5:32 PM)director Wrote: my last movie was how to triain YOUR DRAGON PREETY COOLTongue_out_wink
(Jul. 08, 2010  5:42 PM)director Wrote: my last movie was how to train your dragon it preety coolTongue_out_wink

And you needed to say that again... why?

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Jul. 08, 2010

I saw Toy Story 3, just today.

Out of the three movies, I think this is by far the best. It's good to know that we can still count on Pixar to have kid movies with soul (Hint hint Chimpmunks?)

Zorg even makes a cameo XD

RE: Last movie you watched - 桃太郎 - Jul. 09, 2010

(Jul. 08, 2010  4:46 AM)To Wrote: Hot Tub Time Machine

It was actually pretty funny. You could tell what was going to happen a mile away, but still funny.

lol My friend was in that movie; she was one of the band members

RE: Last movie you watched - Mc Frown - Jul. 09, 2010

(Jul. 08, 2010  8:42 PM)Dude Wrote: I saw Toy Story 3, just today.

Out of the three movies, I think this is by far the best. It's good to know that we can still count on Pixar to have kid movies with soul (Hint hint Chimpmunks?)

Zorg even makes a cameo XD

...Zerg?
1 > 3 >>>>>>>>>>>> 2

Toy Story 3 was the last movie I saw as well, I was dissapointed by Lotso's real lack of character development.

RE: Last movie you watched - FaytSaratome - Jul. 09, 2010

Dragon Ball Evolution, Transformers 2, and The Last Air Bender. Three worst movies I ever seen, I feel sorry for people who actually paid to see those. Pirating ftw. Tongue_out_wink

RE: Last movie you watched - Director - Jul. 09, 2010

posting twice was a accident so you don,t judge me okay like i said i,m new give me some slack

RE: Last movie you watched - Kai-V - Jul. 09, 2010

(Jul. 09, 2010  4:02 PM)director Wrote: posting twice was a accident so you don,t judge me okay like i said i,m new give me some slack
We just tell you to be more careful. You should have remembered that you had already posted your comment ... And it was on the same page as well.

RE: Last movie you watched - KidTala - Jul. 09, 2010

Last movie I watched was Shrek Forever After in 3D! The best Shrek movie ever made.

RE: Last movie you watched - Thresher - Jul. 11, 2010

Predators
The movie was freaking amazing! It has finally removed the Predator 2 from my memory. It actually surprised me and surpassed my expectations. Laurence Fishburne was great, of course, and Adrien Brody, and Topher Grace did well in their respective roles. I recommend this movie to all Predator fans!

RE: Last movie you watched - Daegor42 - Jul. 11, 2010

Despicable Me. Pixar-level awesomeness. It was a little slow at the beginning, but as soon as it picks up the pace, it became one of the funniest (and heart-warming) films I've seen in recent memory.

RE: Last movie you watched - Diamond - Jul. 11, 2010

I watched "Predators" last night and it was 'not bad'.

This movie resembles the original "Predator" movie a lot. The characters are lost in a forest, they get hunted, some are killed, etc.
Most of the characters did not have time for enough 'character development' since most of them died pretty quick.
However, the rather unexpected plot twists were pretty enjoyable. Also, the new Predator 'types' are a pretty good addition to the movie.

Overall (in my opinion, of course), this is probably the 2nd best movie in the "Predator" series, the original being the best, haha.

RE: Last movie you watched - OkiBlaze - Jul. 11, 2010

Twilight Saga: Eclipse
Honestly, I wasn't expecting much of this movie, but I think it was okay. I didn't see the first one, and I honestly didn't pay the most attention, but it was better than New Moon.

RE: Last movie you watched - FaytSaratome - Jul. 11, 2010

(Jul. 11, 2010  2:53 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: Twilight Saga: Eclipse
Honestly, I wasn't expecting much of this movie, but I think it was okay. I didn't see the first one, and I honestly didn't pay the most attention, but it was better than New Moon.
Oh god Twilight. After 10 seconds of trying to watch it I was done.

Haha, honestly I have the most respect for the author and the story, but the only thing that annoys me is the girls who obsess about it.

RE: Last movie you watched - Neeek - Jul. 11, 2010

(Jul. 11, 2010  3:27 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: Haha, honestly I have the most respect for the author and the story, but the only thing that annoys me is the girls who obsess about it.

But the writing is absolutely atrocious for something so popular ...

Last movie I saw was 'Get him to the Greek'. I always go see anything that has the same writer/producer/directer/any association as 'Super Bad', Russell Brand's comedy added in is just bonus. Wink It was very enjoyable and I recommend! Even though this film was spin-off of 'forgetting Sarah Marshall' you don't need to have seen that to get this film. It only makes one reference to it throughout the entire film.

I've also been going through all the Studio Ghibli classic's I own. I watch one before I go to bed every night. They will never tire to me, and I love them so much. Hayao Miyazaki is such an amazing Producer/Director. The adult underlying themes he puts into every film makes it enjoyable for any audience. <3

(Jul. 11, 2010  4:10 PM)Neeek Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2010  3:27 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: Haha, honestly I have the most respect for the author and the story, but the only thing that annoys me is the girls who obsess about it.

But the writing is absolutely atrocious for something so popular ...

I wouldn't know, hah, I didn't read the series.