World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Last movie you watched - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Last movie you watched (/Thread-Last-movie-you-watched)

RE: Last movie you watched - Kei - May. 12, 2010

- Iron Man 2

It was alright, definitely not as good as the original. It was fun, but there wasn't really anything throughout that left a lasting impact on me.

RE: Last movie you watched - To - May. 13, 2010

Watched Twilight and New Moon with a couple of friends. So many things in those movies are hilarious, I laughed too much that my friends got angry at me.

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - May. 13, 2010

Female friends, I would assume?

They really do get dangerously mad, when someone laughs at Twilight XD

RE: Last movie you watched - Flame - May. 13, 2010

(May. 13, 2010  10:10 PM)Dude Wrote: Female friends, I would assume?

They really do get dangerously mad, when someone laughs at Twilight XD

A mistake i will never repeat.

RE: Last movie you watched - To - May. 15, 2010

(May. 13, 2010  10:10 PM)Dude Wrote: Female friends, I would assume?

You assume right.

RE: Last movie you watched - Robsta - May. 15, 2010

(May. 12, 2010  1:57 AM)Kei Wrote: - Iron Man 2

It was alright, definitely not as good as the original. It was fun, but there wasn't really anything throughout that left a lasting impact on me.

I agree completely. The thing that annoyed me the most was... NO IRON MAN SONG!!!

RE: Last movie you watched - megaroarm5 - May. 16, 2010

windtalkers, that was a beast movie, just finished it Smile it was pretty sad though Unhappy

RE: Last movie you watched - Thresher - May. 17, 2010

I loved Iron Man 2. Don Cheadle did great replacing Terrance Howard and the action was really good. I don't think there is need of an Iron Man 3 before the Avengers movie, especially concidering Iron Man was seemingly only made for the purpose of an Avenger project.

RE: Last movie you watched - Jsc - May. 18, 2010

Secret Life of Bees.... which was good but too vague unlike the book

RE: Last movie you watched - Otiswashere - May. 20, 2010

Lady in the Water... kind of ominous but still interesting

RE: Last movie you watched - Akatsuki - May. 20, 2010

the last film that i watched was last night. I decided to watch Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 again XD its such an epic film lol

RE: Last movie you watched - Jsc - May. 26, 2010

Drag me to hell.

I hate horror movies

*shudders*

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - May. 26, 2010

I saw "The Imaginarium (Did I spell that right?) of Dr. Parnassus" you'd think that, with two awesome actors like Heath Ledger and Johnny Depp, the movie couldn't possibly suck, right? (Without mentionning the awesomeness that is Christopher Plummer) Well, it does...A lot. It's not the worst I've seen and I don't hate it, it's just really boring. They obviously went for graphics, but when you compare it to movies like James Cameron's Avatar, it's really not that impressive.

It's pretty sad, for mister Ledger's very last performance. The only good thing I can think of is the performance of Tom Waits as Mr. Nick or, as he's not very clearly called in this movie, TEH DEVIL!

I don't know what it is about me and actors playing the devil, but I always love 'em XD Especially Jack Nicholson.

But, overall, not really worth watching...Maybe if you're really curious to see Ledger's last job and Tom Waits being really cheesy...

RE: Last movie you watched - Adam0935 - May. 26, 2010

I'm currently watching "Across the Universe" in my guitar class in school. It's a pretty cool movie, though I really wanna see Robin Hood

RE: Last movie you watched - To - May. 26, 2010

Parnasus costs like $25 million, Avatar cost like $300 million. Gee, I wonder which one will have the more impressive visual effects?

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - May. 26, 2010

I know that, which is why I wonder why they went for the graphics. There are a number of scenes where we stare at nothing else than the backgrounds, they're obvious shots where they'd like us to go "Wooooooow, so beautiful" but the exact lack of budget makes it hard to have that. Why not focus on, you know, acting?

Seriously, they had Johnny Depp, Heath Ledger and Christopher freaking Plummer and they don't exploit that? They really don't, I swear.

RE: Last movie you watched - BDaichi - May. 27, 2010

Since I am done with school I been watching a lot of movies.
Cloverfield = Eh ok
My Bloody Valentine = Scary :p
Benjamin Button = Pretty Good
G.I Joe = Amazing
-------
Tokyo Gore School = Amazing
Chocolate = Amazing
Raging Phoenix = Pretty Good

I watched the american ones on demand
and the asian ones = dont' worry about it lol

RE: Last movie you watched - Roan - May. 28, 2010

(May. 26, 2010  10:17 PM)Dude Wrote: I know that, which is why I wonder why they went for the graphics. There are a number of scenes where we stare at nothing else than the backgrounds, they're obvious shots where they'd like us to go "Wooooooow, so beautiful" but the exact lack of budget makes it hard to have that. Why not focus on, you know, acting?

Seriously, they had Johnny Depp, Heath Ledger and Christopher freaking Plummer and they don't exploit that? They really don't, I swear.

You do realize that Heath Ledger passed away very early on in the filming of this movie, and that the other actors weren't even originally in it, don't you?

They all stepped in voluntarily, without pay I might add, to help fill out Heath's character and finish the movie. Obviously, because of Heath's death, the story of the film had to change drastically, so it's a very different film from the director's original vision.

It's really no wonder that the film didn't turn out great. When the actor playing the main character of your film dies unexpectedly, well... That tends to happen.

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - May. 28, 2010

Well, I knew that Heath Ledger died during the filming, although I didn't know the other actors didn't get paid, which is very noble of them, but that's even sadder, because the physical changes the character of Tony goes through is one of is not the most interesting part of the movie Uncertain

But even with Heath in the movie (he was in about half of it, or something) he doesn't act. He acted more in A Knight's Tale. It really felt like he was just doing this for a pay check...

RE: Last movie you watched - Khel - May. 28, 2010

Troll 2.

It's not a movie it's an experience. Best worst movie ever.

RE: Last movie you watched - Roan - May. 28, 2010

(May. 28, 2010  12:34 PM)Khel Wrote: Troll 2.

It's not a movie it's an experience. Best worst movie ever.

Leprechaun: In Tha Hood begs to differ.

RE: Last movie you watched - BDaichi - May. 28, 2010

So I just watched a movie cakked
"Samurai Princess"
It was weird and funny.
Super gory ish lots of blood
Some parts made me wanna go WTF

RE: Last movie you watched - Sin-hunter - May. 28, 2010

I watched Avatar and I had to say it was awesome but yet a bit hard to sit still and watch. Like there were some parts that were awesome and others that kind was boring. Funny me and my mom through out the movie talked how it some things in he movie had some similar things in like the hair thing on the Na'vi's connected those animals. My mom mentioned it was simlar to pokemon. It wasn't the worst movie I watched but had times I zoned out a bit.

RE: Last movie you watched - Killer Beafowl - Jun. 01, 2010

The Happening. That movie wasn't great. I didn't like it.

RE: Last movie you watched - mezz - Jun. 02, 2010

Kick A*s
KICKED A*S!

yeah..awesomnessssssss. And i don't why people are saying Iron Man 2 is better, because even though i haven't watched it...Number 1 failed epically so boring. Maybe Number 2 is better but not better than Kick A*s. But i suppose that i should watch it lol.

edit:
seriously A$$ is censored?
(Apr. 19, 2010  7:21 PM)NAP Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2010  4:11 AM)Crimson Wrote: Kick-Ass

Honestly want to see it again, it was insanely awesome. It has crazy action sequences with scenes that made me laugh harder then a lot of recent movies have.
Storyline was actually really good.

I dare say it's the best movie I've seen in 2010 so far.

Hit Girl was Aaaawwwesooooommmmeee. I've seen it twice already, and itching to see it again. lol
I've heard from many that the comic was more satisfying plot-wise, but other than that it was an amazing movie.

What made it even better is that, the book and the movie were written at the same time! Which is pretty cool.