World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Last movie you watched - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Last movie you watched (/Thread-Last-movie-you-watched)

RE: Last movie you watched - Chaos Blader - Jan. 04, 2010

(Jan. 04, 2010  10:23 AM)Zero Wrote: Avatar 3D

Best film I have ever seen, the cgi was amazing but i was disappointed with the 3D. I expected the whole film in 3D but it was only certain parts, the best part was with the the big red bird (cant remember its name now) when jake said that no one hunted it so why should he look up and then he jumps off and captures it

Although i didnt see it in 3D i agree completely. That was the best movie ever! Eee

RE: Last movie you watched - MortalNerd - Jan. 04, 2010

(Jan. 04, 2010  10:33 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Although i didnt see it in 3D i agree completely. That was the best movie ever! Eee

ii watched avatar yesterday and that was soo good in 3D , best film ever, going to see it soon again Grin but it was sad when all the avatars died Crying but glad when all the humans died XD

im now watching hotel for dogs now (Y)

RE: Last movie you watched - HEARTof4Lion - Jan. 04, 2010

(Jan. 04, 2010  7:28 PM)MortalNerd Wrote: ii watched avatar yesterday and that was soo good in 3D , best film ever, going to see it soon again Grin but it was sad when all the avatars died Crying but glad when all the humans died XD

im now watching hotel for dogs now (Y)

you should put stuff like that in spoilers use this next time you decide to ruin something about the movie for those who havent seen it -----> [spoiler.] [/spoiler]

RE: Last movie you watched - Bey Brad - Jan. 04, 2010

(Jan. 03, 2010  4:52 AM)Crimson Wrote: Sherlock Holmes.

Damn fun movie, good cast and enjoyable plot.
Ending seemed to set things up for a sequel, and that sounds pretty good to me.
I liked the amount of Irene Adler in the movie, I like her character, both as a love interest for Holmes, and as a rival, able to outsmart him.

And, well, I'm just a fan of Sherlock Holmes in general.

Yeah, saw this last night. I read a lot of lukewarm reviews but I think their expectations just weren't in line with this movie's intentions. It's definitely not a life-changing experience, but I really enjoyed it. Would see a sequel if it comes to fruition.

RE: Last movie you watched - Aqua - Jan. 05, 2010

(Jan. 04, 2010  7:28 PM)MortalNerd Wrote:

Come on. This is obviously a spoiler. Thanks for ruining it for me and other people who haven't seen it yet.

RE: Last movie you watched - To - Jan. 05, 2010

I want to watch Holmes, but the tv spots are doing nothing for me.

The Next Karate Kid - Better then Karate Kid III, but not as good as the first two. Not a whole lot of fighting from the main character in this movie either, and the villians are super under developed. And as a sequel to Karate Kid III it leaves a lot of loose threads, as well as making some plot inconsitancies with the first one. You could definately tell a different crew was involved with this one. The way it's shot, as well as the pacing are very much different then the past three. It kind of had a tv movie vibe to it...

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Jan. 05, 2010

Saving Private Ryan

Still very good. I'd recommend it to anyone who'd like to know more about the war and how gory it was.

RE: Last movie you watched - HEARTof4Lion - Jan. 06, 2010

(Jan. 05, 2010  11:45 PM)Dude Wrote: Saving Private Ryan

Still very good. I'd recommend it to anyone who'd like to know more about the war and how gory it was.

This is like one of the best war movies out :o. Its uber intense and even sniping gets epic!

RE: Last movie you watched - Robsta - Jan. 06, 2010

Paranormal Activity
pretty good but not that scary

I know alot of people are going to disagree with me for saying this but yeah,
BIGGEST RIPOFF OF THE MATRIX EVER
still exceptional movie tho

(Jan. 06, 2010  9:09 AM)Robsta Wrote: Paranormal Activity
pretty good but not that scary

I know alot of people are going to disagree with me for saying this but yeah,
BIGGEST RIPOFF OF THE MATRIX EVER
still exceptional movie tho

LOL yeah the whole concept reminded me of the matrix too xD. And Paranormal Activity is boring throughout most of the movie, its just the later parts that start getting creepy and messed. btw there are 3 endings to the movie :o

yeah i heard that there were 3 have you seen em all?

(Jan. 06, 2010  9:33 AM)Robsta Wrote: yeah i heard that there were 3 have you seen em all?

no i only saw the original one that was shown in like 2 theatres
i know about the other endings though

hmm they showed a different ending here in aus

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Jan. 06, 2010

I just heard on the radio that there was a pretty long 'erotic' (Well, as erotic as blue-people can get) scene that was cut from Avatar.

Two-hours and fourty-nine minute and they still cut scenes?

Other than that, I saw Texas Chainsaw Massacre, again. I'm still trying to find the original and not one of those remakes, though...

RE: Last movie you watched - To - Jan. 11, 2010

The Bridge To Terabithia - I bawled, even though I read the novel years ago, and know what happens, I bawled.

RE: Last movie you watched - HEARTof4Lion - Jan. 11, 2010

(Jan. 11, 2010  3:15 AM)To Wrote: The Bridge To Terabithia - I bawled, even though I read the novel years ago, and know what happens, I bawled.

bawled?

RE: Last movie you watched - To - Jan. 11, 2010

Cried.

RE: Last movie you watched - HEARTof4Lion - Jan. 11, 2010

(Jan. 11, 2010  3:58 AM)To Wrote: Cried.

ahhh cuz bawled kinda means something else on urbandictionary. >_>

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Jan. 11, 2010

Paranormal Activity

Wasn't nearly as good and/or scary as people made it out to be. Blair Witch Project was way better.

RE: Last movie you watched - Thresher - Jan. 13, 2010

Sherlock Holmes That movie was great , and didn't have as much action as I thought.

RE: Last movie you watched - Raykon - Jan. 16, 2010

Harry Potter and the half blood prince, I was supposed to see it with my friends but I never end up going. I only just watched it on DVD.

RE: Last movie you watched - To - Jan. 16, 2010

The Book of Eli

Meh.

RE: Last movie you watched - darkwind - Jan. 17, 2010

I just Watched Watchmen pretty good movie

RE: Last movie you watched - bey tempest - Jan. 17, 2010

just watched incredibles

RE: Last movie you watched - Tempestas007 - Jan. 17, 2010

Just saw Yes Man. I liked it.