World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Last movie you watched - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Last movie you watched (/Thread-Last-movie-you-watched)

RE: Last movie you watched - BlueTsunami - Dec. 18, 2009

i watched spiderman 1 last time.

(isn't this a spam thread?ogh so confusing Pinching_eyes_2 )

RE: Last movie you watched - Benkei - Dec. 18, 2009

Recently I watched through The Shawshank Redemption. It is so brilliant it left me speechless.

RE: Last movie you watched - Aqua - Dec. 19, 2009

(Dec. 18, 2009  9:51 PM)BlueTsunami Wrote: (isn't this a spam thread?ogh so confusing Pinching_eyes_2 )

No. As long as you actually say something about the movie, instead of just listing it in a post.

RE: Last movie you watched - darkwind - Dec. 19, 2009

now its Friday the 13th

RE: Last movie you watched - Kai-V - Dec. 19, 2009

(Dec. 19, 2009  9:04 PM)darkwind Wrote: now its Friday the 13th
Aqua Wrote:No. As long as you actually say something about the movie, instead of just listing it in a post.

RE: Last movie you watched - beybladeheart - Dec. 20, 2009

the last movie i watched was AVATAr that movie was beast!!!

RE: Last movie you watched - DeltaDrago27 - Dec. 20, 2009

It's been a while since I went, barely remember lol I'm seeing Blind Side on Christmas Day though..

RE: Last movie you watched - Raykon - Dec. 20, 2009

(Dec. 20, 2009  1:54 AM)beybladeheart Wrote: the last movie i watched was AVATAr that movie was beast!!!

Is it even that good? The last movie I saw was this special Drake and Josh movie ... last night.

RE: Last movie you watched - beybladeheart - Dec. 20, 2009

Yea its good it was one of the best movies ive seen in my life which has not been that long but still

RE: Last movie you watched - Hagane Ginga - Dec. 20, 2009

lmao I haven't heard of avatar for a long long time, infact, I don't think they show it on nickelodeon any more?

RE: Last movie you watched - Jsc - Dec. 20, 2009

watched ELF for a second time. It was pretty funny even thought i think it could have been better

RE: Last movie you watched - To - Dec. 20, 2009

FYI - They're not talking about that Nick faux-anime looking show in terms of Avatar. That live action movie comes out next year, and is directed by M. Night Shamalyan as The Last Airbender. The Avatar movie they're talking about is completely unrelated, and directed by James Cameroon of The Terminator, Aliens, and Titanic fame.

Gonna watch Avatar on Monday in Imax 3D.

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Dec. 20, 2009

Please tell us how it was, after you've seen it, alright? Not sure if I'm gonna go see it.

I think it's pretty obvious that this is, at the very least, inspired by the movie 'Dances With Wolves' and I'm not a big fan of ripoffs...

It's basically the same movie, but in space.

RE: Last movie you watched - bey tempest - Dec. 20, 2009

lol i watched dances with wolves last night but i watched jingle all the way again today.

RE: Last movie you watched - Blue - Dec. 21, 2009

Avatar in a word is amazing! It is best seen in theaters for sure.

The 3D was perfect here. I felt as if I was looking out a window into a story. edit: Plot is I guess unoriginal but I didn't feel like it was any sort of drawback, it was told so well.

RE: Last movie you watched - darkwind - Dec. 23, 2009

now its jiggle all the way
and arnald schwarzenegger is in it

RE: Last movie you watched - bey tempest - Dec. 23, 2009

(Dec. 23, 2009  2:30 AM)darkwind Wrote: jiggle all the way

lol anyway i watched santa clause with tim allan its quite a good film a bit childish though.

RE: Last movie you watched - linh004 - Dec. 23, 2009

Last movie i watched was Paranormal Activity. WARNING TO EVERYONE: PLEASE DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE. It is the most boring and stupidest movie ever. It is not even scary.

im watching shanghai noon right now funny jackie is such a noob as a cowboy lol

RE: Last movie you watched - HEARTof4Lion - Dec. 23, 2009

i watched license to wed the other day... thank god i didnt watch it in the theaters Tongue_out but it was still enjoyable. good for someone who gets bored at home like me

RE: Last movie you watched - beybladeheart - Dec. 23, 2009

(Dec. 20, 2009  3:25 AM)BLaDeZ Wrote: lmao I haven't heard of avatar for a long long time, infact, I don't think they show it on nickelodeon any more?

not that one smart one the one with the big blue aliens

RE: Last movie you watched - MortalNerd - Dec. 23, 2009

ummm hotel for dogss Tongue_out great fiilm

just watched cannonball run and beybladeheart you have the same sig as someone called ultimateblader its a bit confusing.

RE: Last movie you watched - Jsc - Dec. 25, 2009

the polar express. now watching a christmas story

RE: Last movie you watched - yusei fudo - Dec. 25, 2009

Just watched that old beyblade movie. OMG! It kind of sucked, to be honest.