World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Last movie you watched - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Last movie you watched (/Thread-Last-movie-you-watched)

RE: Last movie you watched - Bey Brad - Aug. 17, 2009

(Aug. 17, 2009  7:31 AM)Sam Wrote: I am very much looking forward to possible sequels.

this sentence is poison

it disappoints me we look forward to sequels more than original IP

RE: Last movie you watched - Sam - Aug. 17, 2009

I probably shouldn't have said sequels lmao, just anything to do with the universe - novels, comic books, heck games would be good for me. I just feel that what's been created here captivates my imagination so much that I want more - although looking at Star Wars, maybe I shouldn't...

and I myself don't look forward to sequels/remakes/whatever as much as original IPs, which is why I was and am still so ecstatic about D-9, more so than if the Halo movie came to be (I'm serious.). Listen to the latest Out of the Game podcast if you get the chance, bunch of intelligent great dudes basically saying my exact thoughts on the matter.

RE: Last movie you watched - To - Aug. 17, 2009

I kind of doubt there will be a direct sequel to District 9 (it was based on some short film wasn't it?). But I can see them doing more stories within that universe, ala the could happen Cloverfield sequel.

RE: Last movie you watched - bugturtles - Aug. 17, 2009

Kamen Rider: The First (2004/whatever year in 2000)

really was not what i expected it to be (expected it to be super awesome): the whole "water crystals are alive" thing was like Wut!?

it's called a snowflake you idiot

edit: suggest to me kamen rider (tv) series to watch

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Aug. 17, 2009

(Aug. 17, 2009  3:42 PM)Birds Wrote: edit: suggest to me kamen rider (tv) series to watch

You probably already know about it, but I recommend Kabuto. It's good, if only to laugh at the cheesyness of it.

RE: Last movie you watched - Sam - Aug. 18, 2009

(Aug. 17, 2009  3:33 PM)To Wrote: I kind of doubt there will be a direct sequel to District 9 (it was based on some short film wasn't it?). But I can see them doing more stories within that universe, ala the could happen Cloverfield sequel.
You saw it didn't you?

RE: Last movie you watched - KING - Aug. 18, 2009

Soldier haven't finished it yet though

RE: Last movie you watched - Roan - Aug. 19, 2009

I watched Ponyo tonight. It was alright.

RE: Last movie you watched - Sega - Aug. 19, 2009

District 9

Amazing.

RE: Last movie you watched - Khel - Aug. 19, 2009

Watched Sweeney Todd for the first time a few days a go.

Really good.

RE: Last movie you watched - Roan - Aug. 19, 2009

(Aug. 19, 2009  1:53 PM)Khel Wrote: Watched Sweeney Todd for the first time a few days a go.

Really good.

<3 Sweeney Todd.

RE: Last movie you watched - Blue - Aug. 20, 2009

Yeah man District 9 was something else. It was fresh. Totally deserves a sequel, ending was good.
They didn't pull punches either, some of the scenes were just brutal and gruesome (I saw some people hiding thier eyes lol). Also if they really only had a $30 mil. budget it looks fancarpingtaskitic, I didn't feel movement looked fake..or rather, worse than any other summer movie?

Also saw G.I. Joe, and it was good. Most attempts at humour flat but I still enjoyed it, alot of like giz-wiz cool moments. That paris chase sequence was spectactular! the twist was unexpected and it deserves a sequel too.

RE: Last movie you watched - Bey Brad - Aug. 21, 2009

(Aug. 17, 2009  3:42 PM)Birds Wrote: edit: suggest to me kamen rider (tv) series to watch

kiva kiva kiva

also saw "50 dead men walking", was good

RE: Last movie you watched - Tototototototo - Aug. 21, 2009

La Dolce Vita and Ponyo.

La Dolce Vita was the study focusing on the lives of the bourgeoisie, the self-destructive paths taken by men, and the cruel decay of society in general.

Ponyo was a movie about a goldfish that turns into a little girl.

RE: Last movie you watched - To - Aug. 21, 2009

(Aug. 20, 2009  8:45 AM)Blue Wrote: Also saw G.I. Joe, and it was good. Most attempts at humour flat but I still enjoyed it, alot of like giz-wiz cool moments. That paris chase sequence was spectactular! the twist was unexpected and it deserves a sequel too.

Summer 2009 has been bad for comedic relief, from the Car Car Binks brothers in ROTF, and the Wayaan (the real life Jar Jar Binks?) in GI Joe.

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Aug. 21, 2009

I had the "priviledge" of watching Quentin Tarantino's latest movie the first day it came out...and it was...ugh...There was only like 15 people in there...

I mean, how many movies about World War 2 can we make? I know it was horrible and all, but that's the point. With all the movies about that war (The Pianist, Valkyrie, Hitler's life etc.) that we know this War was terrifying. Brad Pitt's acting was awesome but the movie is angry long, WAY too long!

Not the best movie...but I guess my expectations were just too damn high...

RE: Last movie you watched - Galaxxy - Aug. 21, 2009

I'm watching Dance fick tomorrow.
I was wondering if anyone else has seen that new AVATAR trailer.
It looks interesting...

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Aug. 21, 2009

Please tell me what you'll think of Dance Flick. Looked pretty bad, like most parody, these days.

As for Avatar, yeah, looks surprisingly good.

RE: Last movie you watched - Serotonin - Aug. 21, 2009

(Aug. 21, 2009  9:33 PM)Dude Wrote: I had the "priviledge" of watching Quentin Tarantino's latest movie the first day it came out...and it was...ugh...There was only like 15 people in there...

I mean, how many movies about World War 2 can we make? I know it was horrible and all, but that's the point. With all the movies about that war (The Pianist, Valkyrie, Hitler's life etc.) that we know this War was terrifying. Brad Pitt's acting was awesome but the movie is angry long, WAY too long!

Not the best movie...but I guess my expectations were just too damn high...

I'd actually love to go and see it ...

Gutted it's an 18. Will definitely have to catch it sometime, possibly DVD release, or better yet bypassing cinema-laws. :]

Edit : That said, my best friend who looks about 20 just texted me and said he didn't get in. Woah.

RE: Last movie you watched - - Aug. 21, 2009

^
I'm only 16 and I managed to catch a screening of 300.

Facial hair is your friend.

RE: Last movie you watched - Tempestas007 - Aug. 22, 2009

Idiocracy.

I was pleasantly surprised.

RE: Last movie you watched - Galaxxy - Aug. 22, 2009

(Aug. 21, 2009  9:48 PM)Dude Wrote: Please tell me what you'll think of Dance Flick. Looked pretty bad, like most parody, these days.

As for Avatar, yeah, looks surprisingly good.

Ok, i'll tell you what I thaught maybe real late today or tomorrow morning because today i'm going to be busy after I watch it. Smile

RE: Last movie you watched - Tototototototo - Aug. 22, 2009

Inglourious Basterds.

Closest thing to Pulp Fiction that Tarantino's ever done. Great film.

RE: Last movie you watched - Incompatibile - Aug. 22, 2009

The last movie I watched was called "The Meaning of the
life".

I really enjoyed.

RE: Last movie you watched - Galaxxy - Aug. 22, 2009

I didn't see Dance fick after all instead I saw Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince and it's the best film i've ever seen.
The action begins from litteraly the very start with the death eaters destroying the mellenium bridge!
5/5 Stars
Watch it!!!