World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Last movie you watched - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Last movie you watched (/Thread-Last-movie-you-watched)

RE: Last movie you watched - King Kyouya - Aug. 11, 2009

Funny people not as funny as it could have been. Don't want to ruin it unless you ask me to but Eminem was hilarious in his scene.

RE: Last movie you watched - Roan - Aug. 13, 2009

I watched Gran Torino last night, it was really good, I liked it a lot.

RE: Last movie you watched - KING - Aug. 13, 2009

yeah gran torino is awesome i saw it on the 4th of july and thought it was cool

RE: Last movie you watched - Galaxxy - Aug. 13, 2009

I saw transformers revenge of the fallen

2 satrs
To to tooo goofy.

RE: Last movie you watched - Roan - Aug. 13, 2009

(Aug. 13, 2009  5:53 PM)KING Wrote: yeah gran torino is awesome i saw it on the 4th of july and thought it was cool

The kid that played Tao was a terrible actor though. lol

RE: Last movie you watched - KING - Aug. 13, 2009

LMAO

RE: Last movie you watched - Zander Soulwind - Aug. 13, 2009

(Aug. 10, 2009  11:59 PM)To Wrote: In the UK the line is scattered and known as Action Man.

No, I do remember having a tape or something that was called GI Joe but if it is anything like action man then they can forget it.

I watched knowing a few days ago, wasn't to bad, think the train bit was awesome but otherwise, they could have done a lot better.

RE: Last movie you watched - Khel - Aug. 13, 2009

(Aug. 13, 2009  6:30 PM)Roan Wrote: The kid that played Tao was a terrible actor though. lol

That movie was awesome

Reaffirmed my belief that Clint Eastwood is a true Bad-carp.

RE: Last movie you watched - Serotonin - Aug. 13, 2009

(Aug. 13, 2009  7:36 PM)Khel Wrote: That movie was awesome

Reaffirmed my belief that Clint Eastwood is a true Bad-carp.

Haha, oh god I loved this movie. I love it when he growls, it's hilarious. He is so awesome.

I watched Pulp Fiction again last night on my iPod Touch; delightful bit of cinema. :]

RE: Last movie you watched - Hyuuga Neji - Aug. 13, 2009

(Aug. 13, 2009  9:02 PM)♥ Wrote: Haha, oh god I loved this movie. I love it when he growls, it's hilarious. He is so awesome.

I watched Pulp Fiction again last night on my iPod Touch; delightful bit of cinema. :]

rofl Pulp Fiction; "ENGLISH, carp! DO YOU SPEAK IT?"

last movie I watched was Coach Carter.

RE: Last movie you watched - To - Aug. 15, 2009

Ponyo On A Cliff
District 9

Both awesome. WATCH THEM. Especially Ponyo.

RE: Last movie you watched - Sam - Aug. 15, 2009

watched the first half of district 9 and it looks like it'll probably be the best film i've seen in the last few years

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Aug. 15, 2009

Just watched District 9...

Those were some awesome CGI effects. The aliens seemed so real, the technology, the explosion...everything looked real.

The plot was kinda weird, but very exciting. There's just oone thing that really troubles me about this movie...I do not get why the aliens didn't just kill all humans. It's easily established that they have way better weapons than ours, so why don't they just shoot all humans and invade Earth?

But it still was a great movie.

RE: Last movie you watched - To - Aug. 15, 2009

The CG is tremendous for a movie made on $30 million. But when ever the aliens ran, or moved, it looked so horrible. And for that, I can't really call it realistic looking.

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Aug. 15, 2009

(Aug. 15, 2009  8:56 PM)To Wrote: But when ever the aliens ran, or moved, it looked so horrible. And for that, I can't really call it realistic looking.

Yeah, now that you mention it, I remember it looked kinda...fake.

I still think it's a good movie, though Serious

RE: Last movie you watched - Sam - Aug. 15, 2009

(Aug. 15, 2009  8:53 PM)Dude Wrote: The plot was kinda weird, but very exciting. There's just oone thing that really troubles me about this movie...I do not get why the aliens didn't just kill all humans. It's easily established that they have way better weapons than ours, so why don't they just shoot all humans and invade Earth?
I've only seen the first half but from what I've seen the only weapons tech they have is small arms and powered suits which of course are more sophisticated than ours yet I can't imagine they'd have the strength to easily "shoot all humans and invade Earth". That and they had no reason to do anything of that sort, they were workers separated from their leadership and we took care of them kindly for humanitarian reasons, at first, that is. Why do you assume they don't care for human life at all?

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Aug. 16, 2009

True enough, but, after a while, the humans obviously started treating them like carp, but they still had access to their weapons, since they sold some to those thugs or terrorists or something, so why didn't they revolt and destroy all humans? Their weapons only work for them, anyway, so they would most likely win.

You said, before, that it could be the best movie you've seen this years, but how come you've only seen half of it? Just a question from a dude, you don't have to answer, either...

RE: Last movie you watched - Bey Brad - Aug. 16, 2009

um guys

Code:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

seriously

RE: Last movie you watched - Ultra - Aug. 16, 2009

Watched Iron man today, brilliant movie and i can't wait for the second one to come out although it won't be out for a few years.Unhappy

RE: Last movie you watched - Kyanbu.XM - Aug. 16, 2009

Last movie I ever saw was "batman: Dark Knight" a few months ago. Very good movie. Smile

RE: Last movie you watched - Kei - Aug. 16, 2009

(Aug. 15, 2009  6:47 AM)To Wrote: Ponyo On A Cliff
District 9

Both awesome. WATCH THEM. Especially Ponyo.

I really want to see Ponyo. But for some unknown reason, they aren't playing it in my local Galaxy Cinemas. I'll have to go down to Toronto, or wherever else is close to see it. :\

Watched Helvetica (again) yesterday with a friend. Even if you're not totally interested in graphic design, I think it would still be interesting to watch.

RE: Last movie you watched - To - Aug. 16, 2009

Ponyo is in limited release of just around 900 theatres in the US. Most of the big theatre chains don't have it in every outlet. But, it's in like 16 theatres in the GTA.

RE: Last movie you watched - Sam - Aug. 16, 2009

(Aug. 16, 2009  12:11 AM)Dude Wrote: True enough, but, after a while, the humans obviously started treating them like carp, but they still had access to their weapons, since they sold some to those thugs or terrorists or something, so why didn't they revolt and destroy all humans? Their weapons only work for them, anyway, so they would most likely win.

You said, before, that it could be the best movie you've seen this years, but how come you've only seen half of it? Just a question from a dude, you don't have to answer, either...
yes because a few bugs with rifles and armor could easily beat [Image: Tzar_20Bomba_20test_small.jpg]

also the reason I only saw half is because I (used) to work at a movie theater and I was ripping tickets and there was no one in line so I went into District 9 and watched some of it (on my break as well)

there are no spoilers in these posts brad

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Aug. 16, 2009

Well, yeah, the atom bomb is...destructive, but it's very well established that the aliens'
Thanks for the explanation Joyful_3

RE: Last movie you watched - Sam - Aug. 17, 2009

ripped from my fb status:

Finally saw District 9 in it's entirety: Begins fascinatingly, and brilliantly, then devolves into a mediocre science fiction action movie (one scene in particular felt like it was ripped out of a bad buddy cop movie, very uncomfortable to witness.) however ends with the promise of a great intellectual property if it goes on to do well. I am very much looking forward to possible sequels.