World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Last movie you watched - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Last movie you watched (/Thread-Last-movie-you-watched)

RE: Last movie you watched - Sam - Aug. 01, 2009

dragonball

the least they could've done was have good cg effects but alas they're appalling along with the rest of the movie

RE: Last movie you watched - Havok - Aug. 01, 2009

Wall E last night, great movie for anyone age, people thought it sucked cause of the lack of dialogue in the begining but yeah its actually great. 5/5

RE: Last movie you watched - Bey Brad - Aug. 01, 2009

I actually enjoyed the lack of dialogue at the beginning. I was hoping the whole movie would be like that.

RE: Last movie you watched - Sam - Aug. 01, 2009

(Aug. 01, 2009  1:30 AM)Havok Wrote: Wall E last night, great movie for anyone age, people thought it sucked cause of the lack of dialogue in the begining but yeah its actually great. 5/5
augh my little cousins think this, pisses me off

although they are children who are the audience these movies are kind of "meant" for

RE: Last movie you watched - Blue - Aug. 01, 2009

(Aug. 01, 2009  1:30 AM)Havok Wrote: Wall E last night, great movie for anyone age, people thought it sucked cause of the lack of dialogue in the begining but yeah its actually great. 5/5
LOL yeah this is probably my little sister least favorite pixar movie because of the above.
I really liked it too

RE: Last movie you watched - Dat Ax - Aug. 01, 2009

Wall-E is probably my favorite pixar movie as well.

RE: Last movie you watched - Hikari - Aug. 01, 2009

Me too. I love Wall-E.
Back to topic. I watched Hotel for Dogs last night.

RE: Last movie you watched - Dranzer - Aug. 02, 2009

Just got back from my looong trip to Toronto and saw Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince it was an ehh sorta movie..

RE: Last movie you watched - Blue - Aug. 02, 2009

Apollo 13, haven't seen it for years, have so many younger memories with it- still great

RE: Last movie you watched - To - Aug. 03, 2009

(Aug. 01, 2009  1:19 AM)Sam Wrote: dragonball

the least they could've done was have good cg effects but alas they're appalling along with the rest of the movie

Considering it was a lower budget feature the special effects were pretty cool. The ki looked nice. The only really bad CG was the Fullums, and the Oozaru, but that's because that Oozaru was an after thought, this was the original Oozaru for DBE:

[Image: vlcs5601.png]

I've been watching DBE on BD a few times. I still find it to be a bad movie that I can have fun watching.

I also watched Sex Drive, which is potentially the worst movie I've ever seen in my life. It's cliche, offensive, and not funny at all. It's definately the worst movie I've seen this year, that's for sure. I think it was my girlfriend's payback for getting her to watch DBE with me. Now we're going to watch GI Joe: The Rise Of Cobra as my payback.

I also want to watch Ponyo on a Cliff, I might have to drag Stephanie to that. Since she's not really a fan of animated movies. But I have a feeling once it's over she'll like it. Then there's District 9 as well. This month it seems I'm gonna be in the theatre a lot...

RE: Last movie you watched - Sam - Aug. 03, 2009

the fly that got knocked into gohans mouth looked so god damned awful dude

It was in the movie for like a grand total of 30 seconds. I completely forgot about it. And generally when something is entirely CG and is replicating something real you need a high budget to make it look legit. DBE didn't have that pleasure. But yeah, the fly looked bad, so did the Fulums, and so did Oozaru. Another thing they all have in common, they aren't in the movie long.

RE: Last movie you watched - Bey Brad - Aug. 03, 2009

to why are you making excuses for this terrible movie

It's true, some times I do feel like I'm the DragonBall Evolution Defense Force or something.

RE: Last movie you watched - StormDriger - Aug. 04, 2009

Well the last movie I watched was Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen or ROTF. It drags on for about 2 and a half hours

RE: Last movie you watched - AnnieDuck - Aug. 04, 2009

Saw Public Enemies with Brad this evening. Quite enjoyed it.

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Aug. 04, 2009

(Aug. 04, 2009  9:41 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: Saw Public Enemies with Brad this evening. Quite enjoyed it.

You guys still have it in theatres? It's long gone, here...

RE: Last movie you watched - Bey Brad - Aug. 04, 2009

(Aug. 04, 2009  2:57 PM)Dude Wrote: You guys still have it in theatres? It's long gone, here...

it only came out a month ago

(Aug. 04, 2009  3:00 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: it only came out a month ago

Yeah, and it's already gone from my usual theatre which usually keeps its movies for a long time. I guess the people didn't like it enough...although it seems Annie and you did have a fun time...well, maybe just Annie.

No, it was really good actually. Depp brings an intangible energy to pretty much everything he's in, though.

RE: Last movie you watched - phnx3.14vrhmm - Aug. 04, 2009

my last movie thing was called something like/angel earning wings
pardon think

(Aug. 04, 2009  3:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: No, it was really good actually. Depp brings an intangible energy to pretty much everything he's in, though.

I thought so. How could something with both Johnny Depp and Christian Bale possibly be bad?

(Aug. 04, 2009  3:08 PM)Dude Wrote: I thought so. How could something with both Johnny Depp and Christian Bale possibly be bad?

Christian Bale was pretty lame in this movie actually. He's a very one-note actor. "Hi I'm a very grim man."

(Aug. 04, 2009  3:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Christian Bale was pretty lame in this movie actually. He's a very one-note actor. "Hi I'm a very grim man."

Haha...yeah, he sounded like that too, in Terminator Salvation XD Well, I guess the movie is worth watching just for Johnny Depp, then.

RE: Last movie you watched - To - Aug. 04, 2009

Christian Bale is almost always like that. Which is why I hate his Batman.