World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Last movie you watched - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Last movie you watched (/Thread-Last-movie-you-watched)

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Jul. 11, 2009

(Jul. 11, 2009  6:55 PM)Roan Wrote: STOP ASKING.

GO SEE IT.

IT'S AMAZING.

Chocked_2 That much?...Okay, then XD

RE: Last movie you watched - Bey Brad - Jul. 11, 2009

no movie is ever worth seeing in theatres. theatres are extortion

(Jul. 11, 2009  6:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: no movie is ever worth seeing in theatres. theatres are extortion

Even a Kamen Rider movie?

RE: Last movie you watched - Blitz - Jul. 11, 2009

(Jul. 11, 2009  6:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: no movie is ever worth seeing in theatres. theatres are extortion

This is why I luv having friends that work in my local cinema, always get in free Grin Otherwise I would just wait to rent most films.

RE: Last movie you watched - Bey Brad - Jul. 11, 2009

(Jul. 11, 2009  7:48 PM)Dude Wrote: Even a Kamen Rider movie?

even a kamen rider movie

not to say i wouldn't go see it but theatres are insanely expensive

(Jul. 11, 2009  7:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: theatres are insanely expensive

Insanely is a really strong word...But it certainly is not cheap.

RE: Last movie you watched - BDaichi - Jul. 11, 2009

YatterMan./Wolf
17 again
Part of the Dbz movie
Gran tranio
And another one but I forgot the name

RE: Last movie you watched - ZenX - Jul. 11, 2009

Watched Public Enemies and wanted to beat the hell out of Michael Mann for ruining good material, though it was a 7/10 movie :\

RE: Last movie you watched - MuchWow - Jul. 12, 2009

while i was in the plane traveling, there was 3 movies i really wanted to watch. the first was "am not that into you" . the second is "dragonball evolotion" third one was the film where john cena acts, not sure of the name..

so i chose to watch dragon ball, it wasnt bad. i had fun Smile

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Jul. 12, 2009

(Jul. 12, 2009  4:30 PM)pegasis Wrote: so i chose to watch dragon ball, it wasnt bad. i had fun Smile

Oh yeah? I heard fans of the series hated it, but I'm not, so I should probably check it out...

On another topic, I saw The Entity...wasn't bad, but it was cheesy. The effects were nice and all, the story was stupid, but it was just fine.

RE: Last movie you watched - Crimson - Jul. 12, 2009

Just got back from Bruno.

OMG, I laughed my carp off so much. It was amazing.

Though there were very mixed reactions, when I was walking out I heard comments ranging from "That was fantastic!" to "God that was terrible"
I enjoyed it though. Smile

RE: Last movie you watched - To - Jul. 12, 2009

DBE's a fun wire fu movie. It's not exactly good, but I think it would have been if it wasn't like only 85 minutes long. Personally I blame Fox. I'll still pick up either the DVD or Blu-Ray on July 28, but it depends on the price differences.

Watched The Craft recently (it was on CTV at 12AM, lmao). It still creeps me out to a degree. I'm surprised that CTV can air Red, White & Brown Uncut the day before at 10PM, with the f-bombs, and other cussing in, but mutes the mild cussing in a 12AM movie.

RE: Last movie you watched - Storm Pegasis - Jul. 12, 2009

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen.

RE: Last movie you watched - Sega - Jul. 13, 2009

Bruno.

Thought it was carp to be honest.

RE: Last movie you watched - Mankster - Jul. 13, 2009

Pursuit of Happyness was on last night. I nearly cried so many times throughout it, but it was a good movie in the end. Tongue_out_wink

RE: Last movie you watched - Zanzetsuken - Jul. 13, 2009

(Jul. 13, 2009  11:41 AM)Mankster Wrote: Pursuit of Happyness was on last night. I nearly cried so many times throughout it, but it was a good movie in the end. Tongue_out_wink

Oh god, I saw that as well. So sad. Crying

RE: Last movie you watched - Roan - Jul. 15, 2009

I saw Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince last night.

It was terrible. I'm not being facetious, I honestly wanted to get up and leave within the first 30 minutes.

The acting was god-awful and they changed SO MUCH from the book that it wasn't even funny. Normally I am ok with movie adaptations taking some liberties with the source material when it's necessary or makes more sense to do it a different way, but the makers of this film completely butchered the book. The entire first half of the film diverges from the book so much that it's almost sickening.

RE: Last movie you watched - Tototototototo - Jul. 15, 2009

I saw Harry Potter too. I actually really enjoyed it--but the conclusion was extremely underwhelming. I can't really compare it with the book, since I've only read it once (and that was two years ago). They did remove a lot of important things from the books that kind of are necessary for the finale. The big battle at the end being removed didn't help either.

The humor was pretty good though. I liked Malfoy in this one too, along with the entire Inferi scene. The cinematography was a step up from last year, but the score was worse.

RE: Last movie you watched - Roan - Jul. 15, 2009

Yeah I was totally "WTF"-ing when they didn't do the battle scene at the end.

RE: Last movie you watched - Bey Brad - Jul. 15, 2009

(Jul. 13, 2009  8:13 AM)Sega Wrote: Bruno.

Thought it was carp to be honest.

haha i loved bruno

RE: Last movie you watched - Zander Soulwind - Jul. 15, 2009

(Jul. 15, 2009  6:30 PM)Roan Wrote: Yeah I was totally "WTF"-ing when they didn't do the battle scene at the end.

O great, I am still going to see it but from what is being said, it is a disgrace to the book, espically when they take out the fight scene.

Last film I watched was Space Jam, got it from work placement and I still love it, though i did like Loney tunes a lot anyway.

RE: Last movie you watched - To - Jul. 15, 2009

I always love it when fans rage at adaptations they care about with so much desire, then praise other adaptations that aren't even remotely close to their source. Which is why I tend to watch movies with no preconceived notions.

RE: Last movie you watched - Bey Brad - Jul. 15, 2009

(Jul. 15, 2009  9:46 PM)To Wrote: I always love it when fans rage at adaptations they care about with so much desire, then praise other adaptations that aren't even remotely close to their source. Which is why I tend to watch movies with no preconceived notions.

we can't all be as perfect as to-sama ~ Tired

RE: Last movie you watched - To - Jul. 15, 2009

lmao

RE: Last movie you watched - Rustin - Jul. 15, 2009

i saw push last night