World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Last movie you watched - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Last movie you watched (/Thread-Last-movie-you-watched)

RE: Last movie you watched - Bey Brad - Jun. 08, 2009

I laughed, I cried, I smiled. Grin

Just saw Wall-E. Quite good as well, though I think Up was better.

RE: Last movie you watched - To - Jun. 08, 2009

I usually don't like Pixar movies because everyone seems to submit, and call them god even if they're not very good movies (I hate Wall-E with a passion, lmao). But, I really liked Up.

RE: Last movie you watched - Roan - Jun. 08, 2009

(Jun. 08, 2009  12:23 PM)To Wrote: I usually don't like Pixar movies because everyone seems to submit, and call them god even if they're not very good movies (I hate Wall-E with a passion, lmao). But, I really liked Up.

This is fitting, since it seems you like to hate something everyone else loves just for the sake of a differing opinion.

(Jun. 08, 2009  12:23 PM)To Wrote: I usually don't like Pixar movies because everyone seems to submit, and call them god even if they're not very good movies (I hate Wall-E with a passion, lmao). But, I really liked Up.

you have terrible taste in everything

RE: Last movie you watched - MuchWow - Jun. 08, 2009

Drag Me To Hell.
wooo it was really fun Smile
the ending ruined the whole movie Unhappy

RE: Last movie you watched - To - Jun. 08, 2009

(Jun. 08, 2009  6:16 PM)Roan Wrote: This is fitting, since it seems you like to hate something everyone else loves just for the sake of a differing opinion.

Wouldn't the fact that I like Up throw a wrench into that theory? Or does everyone hate that movie and I just didn't realize it? Tongue_out

RE: Last movie you watched - KING - Jun. 08, 2009

I-Robot

It was awesome!

RE: Last movie you watched - Thresher - Jun. 09, 2009

Star Trek. Not a real fan in general but I loved this movie.

RE: Last movie you watched - Khel - Jun. 09, 2009

(Jun. 08, 2009  1:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Up.

Go see this movie. It's the best movie I've seen in years.

I have to see this; prolly go this weekend.

RE: Last movie you watched - Roan - Jun. 09, 2009

(Jun. 09, 2009  2:07 AM)Khel Wrote: I have to see this; prolly go this weekend.

I just saw it and absolutely loved it as well.

Pixar really is on the forefront of animation. I'll watch anything they make. There hasn't been any movie by them that I didn't enjoy.

RE: Last movie you watched - fragbait - Jun. 09, 2009

X Men Origins: Wolverine. Well done, only minor gripes with how they handled certain characters and plotlines.

RE: Last movie you watched - Roan - Jun. 09, 2009

I just watched Milk.

It was very good and very inspirational. In a lot of ways it makes me want to take the dream I had recently and make it come true.

RE: Last movie you watched - Blue - Jun. 09, 2009

(Jun. 04, 2009  1:45 AM)Toto Wrote: Half Nelson. This movie totally rocked. Ryan Gosling stars as an inspirational teacher in Detroit with a crack addiction. It's terrific, go rent it now.
Yeah, def I agree. still i must have seen it more than a year ago
I think gosling is a great actor

I'll chime in too, I thought Up was great too. excellent orignal story. Mind you, I think the 3D detracted from my enjoyment. actaully saw it on sunday of its opening and it got sold out lol.

To- its one thing to not like Wall-e, but to outright hate it? wtf? how?
did it just go over your head?

I liked Salvation afterall, like 3/5. Marcus wright (sam) was what made it any good. I don't think it was Bales fault [ie script/ director] but you don't care about John Conor or really even like him... w.e it should have been better though. nice robots and sound design

RE: Last movie you watched - Roan - Jun. 11, 2009

I just saw Drag Me to Hell and it was seriously the most hilarious, fun time I have ever had during a movie.

It was so over the top and ridiculous but never really was weighed down because of it. I genuinely liked the movie because it was so hilarious and campy. Seriously recommend this if you want to have a good time.

RE: Last movie you watched - Lance Perfora - Jun. 11, 2009

Karate Kid

RE: Last movie you watched - theflightyellz - Jun. 12, 2009

(Jun. 09, 2009  7:35 AM)Blue Wrote: I liked Salvation afterall, like 3/5. Marcus wright (sam) was what made it any good. I don't think it was Bales fault [ie script/ director] but you don't care about John Conor or really even like him... w.e it should have been better though. nice robots and sound design
60/100 makes it a pretty average movie :\ Was really hoping for better in all honesty, there's been too many disappointing films this year..
Watched Constantine last night, it's not the most amazing film in the world, but it's definitely enjoyable.
Getting a bit sick of Keanu Reeves' plastic face though, did something happen to him after Bill & Ted that froze his face and vocal chords? Seems like he's incapable of any tone, other than mildly bored.

RE: Last movie you watched - Bey Brad - Jun. 12, 2009

60/100 is not the same as 3/5 ... the number you rate something out of is definitely relevant to the scale.

RE: Last movie you watched - Khel - Jun. 12, 2009

I dunno, I would have associated 3/5 with 60%. It's the same number at the end of the day.

RE: Last movie you watched - Bey Brad - Jun. 12, 2009

(Jun. 12, 2009  12:51 AM)Khel Wrote: I dunno, I would have associated 3/5 with 60%. It's the same number at the end of the day.

No it isn't ...

Do you seriously not see how 6/10, 60/100 and 3/5 are not the same number when it comes to subjectively grading media?

RE: Last movie you watched - Khel - Jun. 12, 2009

I always would have placed them in the same boat when grading media. Of course though I put less weight on the numerical value than the actual writing itself. But when I look at the end score I see it as a percent.

RE: Last movie you watched - Jsc - Jun. 12, 2009

3/5= 60%... But I think 3/5 is generally associated with: rate: 1-5, and 3/5 is a nuetral score. WHile 60/100 is slightly above nuetral

RE: Last movie you watched - Rustin - Jun. 12, 2009

I saw terminator salvation it was awsome!

RE: Last movie you watched - Thresher - Jun. 12, 2009

The Count of Monte Cristo Go see it

RE: Last movie you watched - jamie - Jun. 12, 2009

oh i watched naruto shippuden movie 2 it was cool