World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Last movie you watched - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Last movie you watched (/Thread-Last-movie-you-watched)

RE: Last movie you watched - Rustin - May. 10, 2009

I saw Xmen origins wolverine today!

RE: Last movie you watched - Tototototototo - May. 10, 2009

X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

Terrible, terrible movie. Laughed out loud plenty of times.

RE: Last movie you watched - mdhvdukshsj - May. 10, 2009

lion king

RE: Last movie you watched - josh-jf - May. 10, 2009

I saw wolf creek last night. IT SCARED THE carp OUT OF ME! lol thats my first horror movie in ages.

RE: Last movie you watched - Hunter - May. 10, 2009

i saw the movie Liar Liar

RE: Last movie you watched - To - May. 10, 2009

Jurrasic Park
Jurrasic Park: The Lost World
Jurrasic Park 3

I hate the second movie, my gosh.

RE: Last movie you watched - The Shredder - May. 10, 2009

Equilibrium

RE: Last movie you watched - Khel - May. 10, 2009

(May. 10, 2009  3:16 PM)To Wrote: Jurrasic Park
Jurrasic Park: The Lost World
Jurrasic Park 3

I hate the second movie, my gosh.

Of all three of those movies, I can safely say the toilet scene in the first is the most epic.

I downloaded a fan movie called 'The Hunt for Gollum' Started watching it, and it's not bad considering that it's a fan made.

RE: Last movie you watched - Rustin - May. 10, 2009

i saw Just Friends last night

RE: Last movie you watched - Bey Brad - May. 12, 2009

Star Trek

Go see it.

RE: Last movie you watched - Anu - May. 12, 2009

I watched Journey to the Center of the Earth Again. 'Twas pretty awesome Smile

RE: Last movie you watched - Aikemi - May. 12, 2009

Just saw The Water Horse on dish movie channel. It wasn`t anything special, was ok, not great.

RE: Last movie you watched - Blue - May. 15, 2009

Actually saw it tuesday, but Star Trek was fly, some critic said it is like this year Ironman which is completely apt. Blu-ray confirmed

just finished watching Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. I enjoyed it but it is cracked. really original, trippy, pretty much don't think theres anything like it

RE: Last movie you watched - Megablader - May. 15, 2009

Last movie i watched in the cinema was the unborn. I loved it mainly cause i love horror movies but it also was very wierd and had some good scares and it ended on a cliffhanger, so i'm hoping for a sequel.

RE: Last movie you watched - Anu - May. 18, 2009

Just watched Get Smart on TV. It was pretty good Smile

RE: Last movie you watched - Pepe le Penguin - May. 18, 2009

Shooter

Beyblade Movie - Fierce Battle (on youtube)
~ I hadn't seen it before. Kinda dissapointed, yet thrilled at the same time, because I know that when I was little I wanted so badly for there to be a movie, and I know some people thought there'd never be one.

RE: Last movie you watched - josh-jf - May. 18, 2009

I watched angels and demons, 2 days ago. I didnt get to see it all though because my grilfriend was too scared to stay for the whole thing lol. I have a feeling i probabaly missed the best part of the movie.

RE: Last movie you watched - Rustin - May. 19, 2009

i watched scary movie four last nite for the "hundreth time" it never gets old

RE: Last movie you watched - Kei - May. 20, 2009

Angels & Demons

Was a little bit slow in the beginning for me, but it got better and better as the movie progressed. I should probably check out The Da Vinci Code.

RE: Last movie you watched - Sega - May. 20, 2009

Star Trek, was my 2nd time watching it and still thought it was awesome.

Great movie, really recommend, the movie appeals to any type of audience, you don't have to be a fan to watch it, this was the first Star Trek related thing i've ever watched and i loved it. CGI is amazing they did a really good job with it some parts look legit real.

RE: Last movie you watched - josh-jf - May. 20, 2009

(May. 20, 2009  3:33 AM)Kei Wrote: Angels & Demons

Was a little bit slow in the beginning for me, but it got better and better as the movie progressed. I should probably check out The Da Vinci Code.

Was there any actual demons in the movie? lol i left before i got the chance to see any.

RE: Last movie you watched - Kei - May. 20, 2009

(May. 20, 2009  9:16 AM)josh-jf Wrote: Was there any actual demons in the movie? lol i left before i got the chance to see any.

Umm ... no. There was no "actual" Angels either lol

RE: Last movie you watched - theflightyellz - May. 20, 2009

In the cinema, Stark Trek.
At home, High School Musical 3 Tired
Never let the kid you're babysitting for choose the film, I honestly wouldn't mind, but they had every conceivable Disney film, and they chose that!
Don't think I'll ever want to watch Monsters Inc. so much again.

RE: Last movie you watched - josh-jf - May. 20, 2009

(May. 20, 2009  12:24 PM)Kei Wrote: Umm ... no. There was no "actual" Angels either lol

That was the only reason why i went to see the dam thing lol. It so shouldnt be called angels and demons then, it should be like... well i have nothing at the moment lol. (i actually had a name but it was really pathetic)

RE: Last movie you watched - theflightyellz - May. 20, 2009

(May. 20, 2009  1:49 PM)josh-jf Wrote: That was the only reason why i went to see the dam thing lol. It so shouldnt be called angels and demons then, it should be like... well i have nothing at the moment lol. (i actually had a name but it was really pathetic)

... Why didn't you actually read what the film was about? Or watch a trailer? Or realize, that if it was a sequel to the Da Vinci Code, it'd most probably be more of the same?
I mean, think about it, if it was going to be a Constantine, you can guarantee there would be a whole lot more demon and monster action in the trailer for it.