World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Last movie you watched - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Last movie you watched (/Thread-Last-movie-you-watched)

RE: Last movie you watched - Jey - Apr. 28, 2009

Last movie I saw was Obsessed. It wasn't to bad the best part was the fight and thats about all I realy liked but some people might like the whole thing. I did see it with a girl I don't like so that kinda made it suck a bit more than it regularly would so I would give it a 6/10 or a 5/10

RE: Last movie you watched - Aqua - Apr. 28, 2009

(Apr. 28, 2009  3:14 AM)Jey Wrote: Last movie I saw was Obsessed. It wasn't to bad the best part was the fight and thats about all I realy liked but some people might like the whole thing. I did see it with a girl I don't like so that kinda made it suck a bit more than it regularly would so I would give it a 6/10 or a 5/10

I heard everyone saying that too, that the fight scene from the trailer was the best part, and that the movie was pretty predictable. I'm still going to see it though.

RE: Last movie you watched - Jey - Apr. 28, 2009

Ya it was realy predictable some parts were kind of surprising but you new what was going to happen and it was pretty boring but it grabbed your attention a couple of times so you didnt leave and I just stayed for the fight. Their was one or two pretty funny parts though I won't say what they are though so I don't wreck the movie completly.

RE: Last movie you watched - To - Apr. 28, 2009

I saw a point in one of the TV spots where Beyonce headbutts the blonde lady. At that point I knew that movie was going to be so bad it's good. Like Never Back Down.

And lol @ 17 Again, I'd watch that if I didn't feel I had seen that movie 17 times before.

Anyways, I watched the DBZ Brolly movies tonight.

RE: Last movie you watched - Jsc - May. 01, 2009

The princess bride... ugh ... we had to watch it at school

RE: Last movie you watched - Crimson - May. 01, 2009

(May. 01, 2009  2:46 AM)jsc Wrote: The princess bride... ugh ... we had to watch it at school

That movie is a classic.

I watched Bride Wars yesterday. Not extremely impressed, had some amusing parts.

RE: Last movie you watched - Whiskey Sierra - May. 01, 2009

Beyblade Movie-Fierce Battle

Not the best of films, too much Daichi and not enough Kai

RE: Last movie you watched - Crimson - May. 02, 2009

X-Men Origins: Wolverine
I was rather disappointed, well it was better than "The Last Stand", I don't think it was anywhere near the first two X-Men movies.
It was a friends treat though, so no loss. vSmilev

RE: Last movie you watched - arbitor365 - May. 07, 2009

The boondock saints!!!!! that movie was incredible. its one of my favorites. these two brothers decide to fight crime in boston by shooting the carp out of mob bosses. i wish they operated in my town. i think i would join them or at least support them. seriously though, the acting and directing are great and the plot is very original.

RE: Last movie you watched - Khel - May. 07, 2009

I loved the Boondock Saints. One of my top 5 favorites easily.

Also I edited the link out since technically you aren't supposed to post those sorts of links regardless of how amazing the movie is Wink

RE: Last movie you watched - Rustin - May. 07, 2009

last movie i saw in theaters was Fast and Furious, i watched The Simpsons Movie yesterday at home

RE: Last movie you watched - Blue - May. 08, 2009

Micheal Clayton
Octopussy
Thunderball
Diamonds are Forever
Indiana Jones- Raiders of the Lost Ark
Indiana Jones- The Temple of Doom
Indiana Jones- The Last Crusade
Bucketlist
Indiana Jones- Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Grindhouse

RE: Last movie you watched - josh-jf - May. 08, 2009

I watched bring it on. lol i love watching clueless people do things.

RE: Last movie you watched - Tototototototo - May. 08, 2009

Star Trek. Never seen anything Star Trek before this movie, and let me just say, carp was TIGHT.

RE: Last movie you watched - Roan - May. 08, 2009

(May. 08, 2009  4:25 PM)Mr. Toto Wrote: Star Trek. Never seen anything Star Trek before this movie, and let me just say, carp was TIGHT.

omggggg

I have no interest in Star Trek whatsoever but this movie looks SO AWESOME. I'm waiting to see it with my guy, so it could be a while... lol

But yeah I've heard nothing but good things about it.

RE: Last movie you watched - Bey Brad - May. 08, 2009

i might go see it today idk

RE: Last movie you watched - SexyMichael - May. 08, 2009

the Godfather

I love this movie so much.

RE: Last movie you watched - Rustin - May. 08, 2009

talladega nights

RE: Last movie you watched - Minion - May. 08, 2009

(May. 08, 2009  5:09 PM)Roan Wrote: omggggg

I have no interest in Star Trek whatsoever but this movie looks SO AWESOME. I'm waiting to see it with my guy, so it could be a while... lol

But yeah I've heard nothing but good things about it.

I just saw it last night, it was so freaking sweet. My friends and I are big nerds, some even got dressed up and everything ::lol::

[Image: 5073326_.jpg]

RE: Last movie you watched - Neeek - May. 08, 2009

X-men Origins: Wolverine
S'all right, nothing special though.

RE: Last movie you watched - Rustin - May. 08, 2009

im seeing X-men Origins Wolverine 2moro

RE: Last movie you watched - Lance Perfora - May. 09, 2009

Count of Monte Cristo

RE: Last movie you watched - A' - May. 09, 2009

Lol so immature of me to watch this stuff, i saw Arctic Tale at home recently, and also some movie called Sunflower when i went on vacation recently on the Foreign Films Channel. I think it's Chinese, and BTW those movies were great!!

RE: Last movie you watched - Khel - May. 09, 2009

(May. 08, 2009  4:25 PM)Mr. Toto Wrote: Star Trek. Never seen anything Star Trek before this movie, and let me just say, carp was TIGHT.

I'm in the same situation as you, never watched or followed Star Trek. I think I may have seen one episode on the gym's TV but that's it. Even with that I really wanna go see it.

RE: Last movie you watched - Kei - May. 09, 2009

Last Chance Harvey

Was really tired yesterday, and didn't feel like doing anything, so I watched this with my parents. Simple, but touching nonetheless. Smile