World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Last movie you watched - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Last movie you watched (/Thread-Last-movie-you-watched)

RE: Last movie you watched - Blue - Jan. 01, 2009

(Dec. 31, 2008  10:09 PM)NoMoreHeroes Wrote: I like Katie Holmes (or is it Cruz now?) better, other lady looked a bit older, and seemed too cheerful/weird for most of movie. In scene where she background she smiling/grining/smirking a lot, despite scene being serious. It very odd. Her acting at times seemed wooden too.
agree.
I really thought Maggie gyellenhaal was a weak spot in The Dark Knight. her performance was weird for me too, especially some expressions. Not that katie holmes was becon either, but she is easier on the eyes.
honestly every time I've watched the TDK I say aloud "shes so Ugly...." ;\

anyway ive seen lots of movies.

I love my IronMan Bluray, the flm is great looking, but the special features are very good, better than any other movie i own.

The Dark Knight- best ending period.

Wall-E- Pixar are still genius. My friends liked it too hahaha
Incredibles- another perfect Pixar film
Cars Grin

City of Men- I guess what you call a spinoff/sequal to City Of God. I dug this a lot. It just seemed real and totally gritty + really good camera work I thought. completely grounded story, revolving around thes two best friends mixed up with gang territory war in Brasil.

RE: Last movie you watched - Rocky - Jan. 01, 2009

bug

RE: Last movie you watched - Kei - Jan. 04, 2009

Yes Man

Saw it on New Years Eve. Hilarious.

RE: Last movie you watched - utsavkotrial - Jan. 04, 2009

katie holmes was much much better...

last movie i saw Madagascar 2 (W.O.W. its funny)

RE: Last movie you watched - Crimson - Jan. 08, 2009

In theaters - Yes Man
At home - But I'm a Cheerleader

RE: Last movie you watched - Khel - Jan. 08, 2009

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button: Very good movie, the make-up was insane

Marley and Me; Loved the book, the movie was good to. Owen Wilson was decent, did not care for Aniston. Really the redeeming feature was the lab (they have such sweet eyes). Of course me having a yellow lab has absolutely not effect of how I perceive this movie.

RE: Last movie you watched - Sega - Jan. 08, 2009

Mortal Kombat, still awesome as I can remember, to be honest they pulled it off well for a Video Game movie.

RE: Last movie you watched - SexyMichael - Jan. 08, 2009

Watched Battle Royale with my roommates last night.

RE: Last movie you watched - Rocky - Jan. 08, 2009

(Jan. 08, 2009  4:07 PM)SexyMichael Wrote: Watched Battle Royale with my roommates last night.

Love that movie. Nowhere near as good as the book though. Unhappy They carp up the ending imo.

RE: Last movie you watched - May The Pirate - Jan. 08, 2009

(Jan. 08, 2009  7:20 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2009  4:07 PM)SexyMichael Wrote: Watched Battle Royale with my roommates last night.

Love that movie. Nowhere near as good as the book though. Unhappy They carp up the ending imo.

They carp up a lot with the movie compared to the novel/manga.
I personally enjoyed both battle royales though despite that.
I remember when I was 12 (When I first watched it) I ended up my mum bought it, I borrowed it to my mate, then another friend wanted to watch it, and it eventually ciruclated around the class. Kinda scary considering our age at the time, teahcers thought so anyway.

Anyway.
Pulp Fiction

I NEVER get tired of watching Quentin Tarantino go "When you pulled up in here, did you see a sign that says dead carp storage!?!?!?!?"

RE: Last movie you watched - Rocky - Jan. 08, 2009

Love Quentin Tarantino. He did a really good episode of CSI too. Grin

Haha. I guess that is a bit young. I prolly would've watched it at that age but I'd never heard of it then. I really wanted the manga to be good but the art style pisses me off so I didn't bother reading it....

RE: Last movie you watched - May The Pirate - Jan. 08, 2009

bugggg

RE: Last movie you watched - Sam - Jan. 09, 2009

Benjamin Button

ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hot sauce on feeet

RE: Last movie you watched - Tototototototo - Jan. 12, 2009

That "An Affair to Remember" remake with Tracy Jordan in it--"A Blaffair to Rememblack"

RE: Last movie you watched - AnnieDuck - Jan. 12, 2009

200lb Beauty

RE: Last movie you watched - Bey Brad - Jan. 12, 2009

(Jan. 12, 2009  9:26 PM)Mr. Toto Wrote: That "An Affair to Remember" remake with Tracy Jordan in it--"A Blaffair to Rememblack"

the blunch black of blotre blame

RE: Last movie you watched - Raykon - Jan. 12, 2009

'Yes man'

RE: Last movie you watched - Rocky - Jan. 12, 2009

I watched Twilight the other day. It was better than I thought actually but still generally stupid and over sparkly. Pinching_eyes_2

RE: Last movie you watched - Aqua - Jan. 12, 2009

I saw twilight when it premiered a couple of months ago and was really disappointed...the movie was like an insult to the book IMO. My friends and I talked through the whole thing lol, we even left the theatre for 10minutes to get popcorn (in the middle of the movie) thats how boring and stupid it was Pinching_eyes_2

but recently I saw 7 pounds with Will Smith. Its not as bad as people say it is.

The film was better than the book. Pinching_eyes_2

RE: Last movie you watched - Bey Brad - Jan. 12, 2009

twilight is one of the most poorly written books i've ever read

RE: Last movie you watched - Aqua - Jan. 12, 2009

guess it depends on if u watched the movie first or read the book first.

but why do u think the movie was better?

RE: Last movie you watched - Roan - Jan. 12, 2009

Who cares which one was better? They're both steaming piles of trash so comparing them is almost like comparing carp to piss and deciding which one tastes better.

(Jan. 12, 2009  11:37 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: guess it depends on if u watched the movie first or read the book first.

but why do u think the movie was better?

To be honest it doesn't take much to beat the book. =_= At least the film had music which vaguely created some sort of atmosphere?

RE: Last movie you watched - Ominous - Jan. 13, 2009

Gran Torino - excellent movie with Clint Eastwood.

I always think of Grand Turismo when I hear the name mentioned.